The deck is stacked against us. We will never be fully satisfied with our cars. They game is rigged...

The deck is stacked against us. We will never be fully satisfied with our cars. They game is rigged. Sure that new car purchase may make you happy for a few months but someone always has something better and faster. Then the new year models start coming out, they have tech that yours doesn't, the have more power and look so much sexier.

Now you want something else, something newer, something better. You want, you desire, its been drilled into your head since you could absorb media.

I don't desire the latest and greatest cars.

Check mate atheists.

maybe not the latest but do you want your car to be faster? better in some way?

>Faster
Nope. It's a truck. I don't need, or want, it to go fast.

>Better in some way?
You mean not a rusty shitbox that is literally falling apart? No shit sherlock. That in no way proves the "power of marketing" or whatever you're calling it this time.

Sage and die.

>mfw i always buy used cars and mod them often enough to keep myself entertained
Get good faggot

i keep getting 5grand projects and build them u pto something fun

Jokes on you faggot, i have low standards!

You sound like those guys afraid to get into PC gaming because they believe that their computers turn into useless garbage when a better part comes out

>they have tech that yours doesn't
So what? Stick your iConnect up your ass.
>the have more power
Not if I can help it.
>and look so much sexier
Nnnnnnope.
>Now you want something else, something newer, something better.
Nah.

I bought a piece of shit chevelle two weeks ago and so far I've had no problems just staring at it.

Maybe you like new stuff, not cars?

Then why is my favorite vehicle a shitbox truck from 1989

This. I am into PC gaming, and while I am still building a high-spec 'futureproof' rig it's only because buying and fixing my 1989 shitbox showed me that $1,500 is not a lot of money at fucking all. I'm building a Skylake-Pascal rig to replace a budgetbuilt Vishera-Kepler, but my daily is an early Core2Duo fuckbox i bought for $40 running chopped down Linux and handles everything fine. Computers can run almost as long as cars do.

You're also me user.

>Maybe you like new stuff, not cars?
This. And it can be said of way more than cars.

for a few months ? wtf ? for example f30 bmw 3 series. the newest one is there for mor than 4 years. just buy the first year of f30 and live the newer car feel for cheaper.
done faggot. before one e90 was around for 10 years also.
they can have face lift that doesnt change much. even with that at least 5 years to go. and please sell it and buy new one.

>everyone must have the same priorities as me
Not really.
And when you are into a hobby of any sort that can be performance-based, you inevitably give up on the idea of having the best possible performance because that enterprise is vain by nature.

classic cars are better than newer cars

Tell that to a Beamer faggot & they will surely call you ass mad.
Those fags are the most dilusional & pathetic.

That is not a shitbox, even the paint looks fine.

tfw this is true and you know it, you'll always lust for more horsepower.

"Only faggots lust for more horsepower, a true gentlemen will hone their driving skills - Steve Mcqueen

>tfw that's only true because I want the banginest AMC I6 that's ever been built
900HP OR BUST FAGGOTS
IMMA SMOKE A HELLCAT IN A FUCKING XJ

Nope. I was dd a 95 GMC 1/2 ton until Sept when I lost the tranny, which I'll fix...that weekend I bought a 2005 Chev 1/2 ton...

I'm good thx...

haha that'd be tight

I love old shit. I want to break it and ruin it and abuse it, followed by fixing it and bleeding over the fucking thing.
Old school wins every time
>hahahahahaa

That only works with hollow normie wageslaves, whose life has become so empty and miserable that the only thing that gets them up in the morning is trying to be "better" than their friends and neighbors. They're after the carrot on a stick not only with cars, but for virtually everything.

For anybody who truly likes cars and driving, generally speaking, I'd say that the older the better.