/srg/ Speedrunning General

AGDQ (Awesome Games Done Quick) is the main focus for now. This is a week-long speedrunning event for the Germany Greeting Group.

Current game is Megaman Network Transmission
Next game is Mega Man X.

Schedule: gamesdonequick.com/schedule

Stream: twitch/gamesdonequick

Useful speedrunning links:
speedrun.com/ - Has most, if not all records of runners doing certain games. Many runs have a recording so you can learn what the runners have done.

tasvideos.org/ - Tool-assisted speedruns. Shows how a game can be run in optimal conditions. These videos are usually useful for learning routes and certain techniques.

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/724834/c07762c9aa/
youtube.com/watch?v=KsK-duXi5CM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not worth it

please?

Can't really remember the author. Just search for "femdom shota" might be a good start, The doujin starts by two people in a cab telling stories.

Is he choking?

Also the one (by the same author in the same series) with the giant snake woman is far better because she isn't trying to kill him

NEVER
HAPPENED
BEFORE

Can't really tell. Too boring run to pay attention.

>tfw this junk has better gameplay AND graphics than mighty no 9

How did they fuck it up this hard

exhentai.org/g/724834/c07762c9aa/

This is some creepy stuff.

I told you the one with the snake woman was better.

Kickstarters nearly always do.

umm...
mod got butthurt?

Please give me webms of the wizard.

mods deleted the shitpost thread which is the right thing to do

I reported the thread because some faggot said to report this thread

That's why you don't make a shit thread without the OP info

I've never been scared of my hentai

the only good thing that will happen this gdq is the donkey kong relay

>mod deletes the thread that was made first

>"the OP info"

Veeky Forums truly has the shittiest janitors, thank god I only have to be here one week a year

>being this jaded

this, if you make a thread without the OP info and it's only purpose is to post whatever image you REALLY want to be the OP, it'll get deleted.

Is it weird that Halo speedruns are some of my favorite to watch?

Whens the next hype game, whats the next non "meme" game or taken seriously.

MEGAMAN HYYYYYResidentSleeper

>agdq schedule
>stream link
>speedrunning links
>tas videos links
>current/upcomming games

All the other thread said was "agdq" of course it was going to get deleted when this thread exists

they're really bad dude

Did you play them when you were young?

our boy plumtea

Only marathon shitters use """""""""""info"""""""""""

why are you trying so hard my marathonshitter friend

at least they aren't handing out 3-7 day bans just for saying tranny or cosmo anymore

>make a thread for /srg/ and don't actually out /srg/'s copypasta in the OP
>surprised when it gets deleted
WOW SUCH SHIT JANEETORS

haha ok grindmonkey

how do u guys like my internet

I played Halo 1 but never finished it.

>hahaha I get tilted when people donate to me aren't I so quirky

so why do we care about this event again, remind me

I fucking hate it when people throw the wrong amount of money at me for playing video games. Fuck,.

>being a marathon shitter is a bad thing
You dont actually speedrun games do you?

Are you aware how worthless your autistic meme hobby is? Why not do something more worthwhile?

the blunders

I want to see pictures of your pets sitting with you as you watch AGDQ

Cosmo is the ugliest person I have ever seen. So glad that he's banned from Games Done Quick events.

I bet WWW is behind this

When did he get banned? I stopped watching for 2 years and am only watching now because I happen to be on vacation.

this

>spend 60 hours practicing difficult tech in your speed game
>someone finds a new trick that skips that section of the game
>all that time you spent wasted
>want to run a new game
>have to start from square one

Can't wait for the tranny craze to die down in a year and for him to scream WAH WAH I DONT WANNA BE A TRANNY ANYMORE so he gets attention again, or to go IT WAS A RUSE ALL ALONG I WASNT ON HORMONES XD and he gets called out on being a crossdressing faggot

Do Dakimakuras count as pets

is (s)he really banned
that is pretty transphobic

our boys on "the couch""

Whu happon?

golden making it all about golden

Story?

He got banned from AGDQ 2017 and any events in the future (he may get unbanned) for being problematic on his own stream and twitter.

The same reason they banned Cyberdemon those folk are not welcome at AGDQ.

he misgendered someone

>dad joke
>never had a dad
wow, triggered.

Yes /v/ and looking at the moon for too long will make your hair grow.

i'll be your dad user

I genuinely can't tell if Chibi or Cosmo is the more autistic fuckup in the history of mankind.

xD uneven numbers are annoying

details people, details.

>haha this ebin non-even donation is so funny let's keep doing it
>boy I would sure hate to be playing video games and getting money that isn't perfectly rounded

t. BigJohn

>sadly

Maybe she's into lolis

>The day of the rope is coming
>It's not just the trannys and niggers but tranny and nigger enablers will also dangle fr...
>Hold on one more second... I....

Jesus Christ golden.

found the cynical spergs that cant leave the house

Only furry ones.

who is this?

>what the fuck am I doing here
>will this really get me more followers on twitch
>why did I do this I actually paid money to GDQ for the privilege of providing GDQ entertainment
>I am so fucking retarded

Not to defend Cosmo or anything, but what is it about the AGDQ organizers that make them so hyper-vigilant?

It seems like every year there is drama surrounding someone new being banned from the event, or "NO FUN ALLOWED" on the couch, and other things like that.

What's the big deal? Speedrunning video games is already a very niche activity; you'd think some fun, excitement, and concessional awkwardness would make for a better stream

>not liking oppailoli
Edobean has shit taste

The girl on mic right now

It's being talked about a bit here at the event after some other people got banned and the whole bonesaw ordeal. From what I gather the staff don't want Cosmo to appear on stream and do the stupid shit he does on his own stream as it would be bad for everyone involved, especially PCF now that Games Done Quick is so closely linked to them.

hey dont be mean to my bud

nice projecting m8

Oh baby

>that hairline

>/srg/'s copypasta
you mean one guy's copypasta. the same who keeps posting completely unrelated screencaps from one or two games for no particular reason.

back problems are a myth

these are probably actual thoughts considering he was crying about being low on funds between this and rpglb
u know it true

>tfw was considering speedrunning a game at SGDQ 2017

Are people allowed to just straight up take a picture of you like this in America?

>what is it about the AGDQ organizers that make them so hyper-vigilant?
At any point PCF or any one of their sponsors (including twitch) can decide to stop supporting the event.

This means all the higher ups stop getting the cushy ""volunteer"" organizer paycheck

Why would anyone care if PCF stopped supporting the event?

there's probably some contract they signed allowing them to be photographed like that

>Is someone allowed to take your picture at a public event that is streamed live for over 1 million viewers?

Yes

Get this hot head out of here.

youtube.com/watch?v=KsK-duXi5CM

holy shit this game is still happening

You do realize they get a budget from PCF for this right? And part of that budget is straight up salary for some people?

If PCF pulls out they have to front all that out of pocket and stop getting a salary for organizing it

his hand is fucking malformed

it's like he's doing The Claw

I hate edobean so fucking much

What the fuck I'm not understanding this picture. First of all in 8 days hes the president when will people stop being fucking butthurt. Its time this shit stops.