What do you even come to Veeky Forums for if you can't drive a stick shift ? To talk about what color Kia Optima to buy?

What do you even come to Veeky Forums for if you can't drive a stick shift ? To talk about what color Kia Optima to buy?
Don't you think you would fair better off just reading a consumers report magazine of something?
Don't you see the difference between you and a real car person who actually likes cars & driving?

Veeky Forums meme'd me into a manual swap as a joke and I literally did it the madmen at the local race shop should have it ready next week

Well good for you, user. Do you know how to drive stick yet?

I do yeah i put my autotragic into "stick shift mode" & its the same thing 'cept no clutch & it's way harder on the transmissions and I eat everyone's ass out on the tougue.

fuck off, falcunt. we said not to get an auto cause they're shithouse, it's not like we pulled your leg.

plus,
>local race shop

kek

fuuuck you

Yes but it's been like 2 years so I am rusty
Who is falcunt, some trip?

Sounds like you're just jelous user

This is finely crafted bait... this thread will be a good read

I ask myself the same thing. DBT is the worse thread on Veeky Forums because everyday there's someone spamming shit. And, for some reason, this board attracts one of the higher concentration of tripfags per anonymous. God damn it, I love cars/bikes but I hate this board.

Just detrip and anonymize

Because I want to learn.

I realized I like driving so when it makes sense I'm going to buy a manual car that's fast and fun to drive and looks dope.

Gonna have to have my parents teach me though. Will probably be practicing on a Mustang.

So you can eventually run over a crowed of people trying to show off?

B-but my Aston is only available in Automatic. :(

I'm gonna stop using the Mustang once I learn how to use manual so no worries there.

Top kek

What the fuck kind of 12-year-old, hairless legs you got going there, user?

I'm not a car guy. I'm a truck guy. I don't see the point in racing outside of wheel-to wheel-to leagues and quite frankly car culture seems incredibly degenerate. If I want to race something I'll go play with raceguns.

I can't really take a vehicle seriously if I'm taller than it.

>2017
>Buying the inferior manual with fewer gears, slower shifts, and worse fuel economy
Kys you're are self

>My cock is little the post

I could drive one but I still don't get how people always stay in gear I guess I try to use the clutch as less as possible and idle in neutral when coming to a stop

I would love to see your slobby ass rear end somone driving withthat fat, stupid , pasty, trashy Kankle salute hanging out the window.
Make sure to get a picture of that & post it, Fag!

>Kys you're are self

>kill your self you are are self

That's how I read that. Are you fucking high?

>I can't really take a vehicle seriously if I'm taller than it.

strong insecurity

>The joke

Even that license plate knows what you are.

This you , Fag?

I'm about to drive 4 hours to buy a manual version of my car. It'll be the first time I ever drive a stick. How hard will it be for me to drive the 4 hours back in the manual?

With 0 experience? Honestly, pretty hard. Read some how-to's and practice a little in a parking lot or something before you hit the highway.

What do you even come to Veeky Forums for if you CAN drive a stick shift? all you faggots do is argue about cars you can't afford anyway

but bruv, i've been playing pixel car racer and watched evan shanks newest tutorial

I like to read about driving. Sadly, benchracers and busriders don't drive, so they just shitpost about specs.

Sooooo you cannot drive a stickshift aaaaaaannnnnnnnd kill yourself.

Not in my 2014 car
>fewer gears
same as the autotragic model
>slower shifts
Actualy I can outshift the autotragic version and drop more than a single gear.
>worse fuel economy
actualy the opposite