How can a company fuck up so badly?

How can a company fuck up so badly?

youtube.com/watch?v=SoOpecX4ZcA

youtube.com/watch?v=HA18oyyG-xg

Teslas are also unreliable pieces of shit.

They have great customer support though.

t. exxon mobile shill

I mentioned one good and bad things about a car company, you stupid fanboy.

>As part of our Annual Auto Reliability Survey, we received about 1,400 survey responses from Model S owners who chronicled an array of detailed and complicated maladies. From that data we forecast that owning that Tesla is likely to involve a worse-than-average overall problem rate. That’s a step down from last year’s “average” prediction for the Model S. It also means the Model S does not receive Consumer Reports’ recommended designation. (To be recommended, a vehicle has to meet stringent testing, reliability, and safety standards, including having average or better predicted reliability.)

>The main problem areas involved the drivetrain, power equipment, charging equipment, giant iPad-like center console, and body and sunroof squeaks, rattles, and leaks.

Their damage controls is great though, that's why their customer satisfaction is high, that and the fact that there are so many brain-dead fanboys like you.

>The Tesla wasn’t the only high-performance vehicle that fell below average in reliability. Others include the BMW X5 and 5 Series, and the Chevrolet Corvette.
good job shill

Goob Job at what, making you like a retard?

not an argument

You're acting like most cars are reliable today. They aren't.

What you said is so fucking wrong that is not worth commenting. Also I am not acting like anything.

All I have said so far is that Tesla has the same reliability Jaguar had 10 years ago: utter trash.

They know how to wipe the assholes of their customers though. When your Tesla breaks they just give you another one and act very quickly. That's why their satisfaction is still great.

>can't address my point
>what you just said is sooooooo wronnng1!!!
delicious tears
>they have the same reliability as jaguar had 10 years ago
[citation needed]

Retard detected

Epic meme arrows and funny image man.

Didn't expect any less from a tripfag who makes such retarded statements.

not an argument

Bungie halo reach symbols

t. Pedo

t. exxon shill

Watch your back, pedo. FBI knows

stay btfo

Have a seat over there

have i done something wrong?

Yea you're a pedo. That's wrong bro.

CEO leaves company day before the CES demo

yup, he knew the tech was fucked and never told those poor suckers on stage.

The Chinese have a history of ignoring and never communicating their problems. They still call their smog epidemic "mongolian dust" and those who blame industrialization are shunned.

we need Jobs to come back from the dead. He is the only one that could manage people to get this right

no u

Jobs wasn't a people manager, he was a product designer

PEDO
E
D
O

no u

>They still call their smog epidemic "mongolian dust" and those who blame industrialization are shunned.

This seems like the plot from a South Park episode.

PEDO
E
D
O

no u

Quality thread

For Veeky Forums standard this thread is very average.

agreed, gm shills have ruined this board

GODDAM MONGORIANS