Youtubefag here. I have a good niche/formula of keywords that works good in my country (brasil...

Youtubefag here. I have a good niche/formula of keywords that works good in my country (brasil, so I get portuguese traffic too, and spanish/mexico)

I have a great video i've been working for the last month that can potentially go viral worldwide and get a better cpm rate. Im scared that it will not rank as good as the others, so I want to give it an initial push with adwords.

How much should I invest? I have 250k subscribers, so I will have that initial push too from my poor-paying audience. Video has no voice/text so that's why it can go viral worldwide. Im going to avoid pajeet countries etc and focus on US and North Europe and Japan which are the highest paying countries.

I hope this works because I put effort on this vid. If it doesn't im going to be pissed off. I just want to rank in higher paying countries. My videos can perfectly rank because again, there's no fucking voice or text, it's just my flash animations.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WateryShoe/status/799084015802142720
youtube.com/watch?v=L5SrRkoyEiA&feature=youtu.be&a
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bomp

Are you one of those users that simply repost stuff through compilations? I didn't know you we could use Adwords in YT as well

how much money do you get/month ?

About 150 bucks, it depends if I upload a video or not. If I don't the traffic starts bottoming.
1 million views = 150 bucks. CPM is dogshit.

No read the post fgt

Here is what you do:
Create a reddit account
Change your ip
Repeat until you have 10-15 accounts
Make some stupid bullshit posts from the accounts. Never use the same ip between multiple accounts.
Post your link to /r/videos
Upvotes you submission and make some gay comments that redfags will fall for and enjoy
Make sure you upvotes you use a different ip address per account.
The initial boost in le eddit votes will make it 10000000% times easier to get to the front page.
Repeat this until you succeed in getting to the front
Enjoy the free traffic and hope those faggot admins don't suspend your accounts for vote manipulation

I have considered this, but doesnt leddit need karma points? i would need to spend autistic amounts of time farming accounts with my vpn.. I have 45 IPs tho. Problem is, other people may be using the same VPN IP as me anyway.

No. You just need a head start to rise above all the shit. Those idiots will upvotes something just because others think it is great or popular. I got to the front page with okay content and vote manipulation.

Thanks pewdiepie

same here

lots of views, $0.15 cpm

just lol

create a channel where you're basically wateryshoe+idubbzz+nfkrz

>wateryshoe
who the fuck is that

well whoever he was he got fucked:
twitter.com/WateryShoe/status/799084015802142720
youtube.com/watch?v=L5SrRkoyEiA&feature=youtu.be&a

bump desu

>I have 45 IPs tho
Didn't know that too much effort was needed in order to get that popularity...

OP here, 100% of my traffic is organic and whitehat, I have never done anything other than posting videos on youtube.

Im just worried that my next video will not rank as good because it's a different formula than the last ones and it would hurt my ego to get shitty views when im used to peaking at 1 million views per video. It would also hurt me to put extra effort in this video to get shittier views and less money.

Dude, firstly. Accept your video won't go viral. The whole point of "viral" is that it's organic and spontaneous, you can't manipulate or force it. Do you really think you can outwit all these huge PR firms who will spend a small fortune just to get their own Snapchat filter?

Okay, you've accepted it? Great. Now I want you to imagine your ideal audience - who are they? Where are they (geographically, but also are they watching your video on the bus, in the office, communally, alone etc.?). If this video is a success, what videos will you make that will interest them... okay now you can target your ads reach on searches or to facebook users who's interest or lifestyles overlap with that ideal audience.

The other thing is, man if you have spent a month on this video, and if it is a success?

if it's a success, you can't expect your audiences to wait another fucking month. Because you'll need to do something bigger and better.

You need to streamline these things. Operational Efficiency.

Yes I can, have a niche/formula that gives me 1 million views on a video guaranteed.

My new videos is the same niche but different keywords

Audience is kids

I do animations you mong, I can't upload constnat garbage because an animation takes up to a month to create

which upsets me because I see all those normies uploading daily 0 effort vlogs and gameplay garbage while I take so long to make a video, that's why anything less than 1 million views per video is a failure.

By definition that's not a video which will "go viral" going viral is exponential, unreplicable success. Also, you've said this is changing the format so how can you guarantee the same audience?

Don't call me a mong because you've chosen one of the most time intensive video mediums imaginable and yet still want meteoric success.

You've got a victim complex. utter shit get's popular, the world is unfair, especially online. Get over it!
Do work you can be proud of. Sometimes it's more lucrative too.

It's the same audience, but the keywords are different.

>Do work you can be proud of. Sometimes it's more lucrative too.

I don't see how animation is lucrative compared to some mong uploading gameplays and vlogs daily and getting 800k views per video

Life is indeed a scam.

The question is, once I reach like 500k subs, what would happen if I start dropping some gameplays too? maybe test it out, and continue delivering animations at the same rate (like monthly)

You have a hammer, so everything looks like a nail to you.

You can promote your video with money, so that looks like the only solution. But like that other guys said, shill on Reddit, think outside of the box, add 500+ people on facebook, pay people on mechanical Turk to shill for you, leave comments all around YouTube taking about your video, get blogs and other youtubes to link to your channel, do a huge publicity stunt, Think. Four. Steps. Ahead. Of. The. Rest.

>I don't see how animation is lucrative compared to some mong uploading gameplays and vlogs daily and getting 800k views per video
1.Scale isn't everything. Having a high income audience and being an authority on a certain topic. Sell product placements, also the CPC on your videos will be higher because more advertisers are bidding for you
2. Build a brand doing somekind of high quality entertainment. Have cult following that's down with the youth, get paid huge money by advertisers and brands to make content for them.

Think outside of the adwords revenue model

You want to pay to advertise a free video?

That doesn't make much financial sense, you know.

It does to me. I want to reach to US/North euro subscribers, if I manage to get only 1 video big there, I will be able to get subscribers from there and the next video will be easier to rank on said countries not needing an extra boost.

But in principle im going to release it "as it" and see what happens. My fear is that the algorithm of youtube works in a way that your existing subscriber base dictates the countries the video will rank at based on IPs from the intial boost of views... lets just hope its all a matter of keywords.

Actually I think those don't work. Again, I got my 250k subs naturally. I would have never achieved that by pure shilling around.

>2. Build a brand doing somekind of high quality entertainment. Have cult following that's down with the youth, get paid huge money by advertisers and brands to make content for them.
Its difficult to build a brand when you have never shown face or even talked, nobody knows who I am, I think this is why its way harder for me to get followers on social media than on youtube (people just come to see the videos). I hate the idea of exposing myself and at the same time I wish to be famous and get paid in instagram by wearing sunglasses, but I just hate it. And by doing animations I would never reach that level of fame anyway. You need constant Youtube exposure so I would need to start uploading gameplays etc like the rest.

>1.Scale isn't everything. Having a high income audience and being an authority on a certain topic. Sell product placements, also the CPC on your videos will be higher because more advertisers are bidding for you

But it's difficult when you have a 250k fanbase that consists on kids from countries not precisely wealthy to boot.

I achieved this because I did the right content at the right time and it viralized and got the ball rolling. I had a certain idea.. but i'll admit I had luck.

Now, to do this within an adult audience that would buy shit.., I have no idea.