No truck threads? Truck thread. Post your truck and specs

No truck threads? Truck thread. Post your truck and specs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OWtHDunAZzU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

14 Frontier SV CC 4x4

Nothing fancy but i got a damn good deal on it only had 17k miles on it when I got it last year

Top quality thread

Contribute then you fuck.

Shitty pic but I drive a 1985 gmc high Sierra. New paint job, silver metallic. Has the 305 in it with some exhaust work. Does burnouts and sounds like sex even though it's only a 305.

Aaaand I forgot the fucking picture.

00 Sonoma. 400 sbc, super T10, ZQ8 swaybars Ft/Rr, tubular UCAs, Afco springs/shocks, CalTracs, leaf spring sliders, blah, blah, and blah.
Planning an Alum 5.3 LS swap this winter to battle the weight dist. issue.

very cool

Girlfriend bought her first truck. 2003 Z71. Has the 5.3, fully loaded inside with heated power leather seats, the Bose system. Going to be the camping rig this year.

Tore the window visors off it. Bed liner, exhaust and side steps are on the list of wants for it.

'09 Honda Ridgeline RTL

Thats hot

Those wheels tho

2003 Toyota Hilux
2.5 D4D 2KD-FTV

Those new Chevy's are so sexy

15 Titan, got it at the end of that year at the verge of the second generation coming out so I paid very little for it new, really liking it and does all I want/need of it.

This is the one she originally wanted. It was more base. 4.8 V8, non Z71 4x4, bench seats, manual locks and windows. But turned out their partner dealership put a hold on it that day so they gave us the z71 for the same price. Wheels are bro truck but they do have brand new BFG all terrains on them.

1994 C1500
>253,000 miles

06 Tundra

2010 Ranger

93 sierra 1500
5L (305) vortec
Auto
4x4

>1992 Chevy K1500 Silverado
>New TBI 350 crate motor
>Flowmaster exhaust system
>4 inch lift
>16x8 Steelies
>33s
To do list:
>tow mirrors
>new paint
>weld up a front bumper

16 Ferd F-150 XLT

>5.0L V8
>Extendo-Cab
>Nothing special besides heated seats/bucket seats
>Has extra tiny wheels

Looking for new wheels/tires to put on it, as well as OEM LED headlights from a Platinum/King Ranch but that's about it.

Nice square man.

Pic is my 81 GMC. Pulled the factory 305 and put in a crate 350 w/600cfm Edelbrock, Hooker headers mufflers and exhaust out the sides, everything but the power steering pump under the hood is new at this point, rebuild the TH350 with electronic lockup as well.

>tfw always get compliments on how this thing sounds

Tape shit off next time you paint something, jesus man.

>those fucking dice

2003 f350 2wd with the 6.8L Triton V10 52k miles paid $1100 got some plans for it

Thanks guys. Its been an interesting build, trying to get a V8 mini truck to handle...

>1965 ferd f250
>300/6
>C6 auto
>Dana 60 with 4.11s
>Fuzzy dice
>Dashboard hula girl
>Ran 22.9 @ 59.6mph at bandimere speedway

I'm building a 302 for it soon.

These all give me an erection

Fuck

And if that one isn't bright enough

My slow little truck 1990 454SS
youtu.be/OWtHDunAZzU

Rushed home to take pics, truck threads are too rare these days

2000 K3500 6.5 TD

Nice

I've always dreamed of going to pick up not running vehicles for a song.

First execution of that I got my truck project a lil japanese brother racecar project.

Quite pleased desu senpai

I'm I love your truck. I want a crew cab dually so bad, just because they look badass. I also adore the 6.5, as much as I prefer gas motors. My best friend just recently got rid of his 1993 K2500 6.5. Pic related.

Just picked it up a few days ago

Thanks crew cabs are nice. 6.5 is ok but a pain in the ass when it breaks.

Can't figure out why they went with the previous gen F150 fascia for this truck. Completely turns me off to it.

The front is alittle beefy for my tastes but other than that I think it's one of the better looking new trucks on the market.

It's also a ridiculously good time to buy one of those, Nissan has tons of cash back plus a 5 year/100,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty. Guess they want more than 0.05% of the pickup market this year.

1952 Ford 239 V8.
Price is $7,500 should I buy it?

Guy was paying me to get it running, new coil, spark plugs and wires and she's running at almost factory compression. A bit of rust but not bad

Forgot
2000 Ford f250
7.3 diesel
~293000 miles on it

Bed is rotted to hell though. Was a one owner truck in Alaska in some town I don't recall, but the town's up there don't salt the roads so rust is really just from age.

I think a good question to ask yourself is what would be better for you to spend $7500 on

Why's that?

Because personally I'd rather put that money into the truck I've already got. $7500 is a lot. If you wanna spend $7500 and think that's the best way to do it I'd say go for it though. Doesn't seem like a bad deal. Around here you see Fords and Chevys of that vintage that are just a rusted out body and frame with no windows or headlights or anything for way more than $7500.

when i'm in a parking lot (civic) and there is a truck that is trying to make a wide turn but is too big and needs me to move, i don't

should have bought a transit or a wrangler

To make rednecks feel better about driving a Japanese vehicle

you just sit there looking like a dick stopping traffic?

yeah, they should have bought a smaller vehicle

not my fault

I'll make you move. If not going to be hard to chase me down when i run over your fender and pop your tire.

you two should get together

The pictures was taken after i paint It with is old tire before winter

No you won't. You a big man cause you drive a big ole' truck? Huh? You think other motorist are intimidated and think "Oh my look at that large truck, he's sooooooo big! Everybody move out of the way of the big badass coming through!" Huh? Nobody thinks that. Naw... you just gonna wait like the cuck you are.

>you just gonna wait like the cuck you are
but in the scenario...so are you

Enjoy waiting there for hours cause you dont want to back up 2 feet.

I've been looking for a crew cab truck for a while, and asked my uncle about his truck, and he offered to sell me it

it's an 06 1500 Z71 crew cab, It's exactly like pic related + beige leather and bose system.

Any common problems with these? I'm between this or spending a bit more for a base 09 F150 crewcab.

Looking to use it as a long road trip truck, smalltime hauler and ocassional offroader.

Jesus, just such her dick already.

Dude, you can probably find one with work already done for that price.

I use to have a 02 Silverado 1500. There good trucks never had anything super major break. Also the chevy is easier to fix over the F150. My friend has a 2010 F150 base and he has to take the inner wheel well cover off just to get to the spark plugs.

What he asking and miles on it?

He's asking 12k, has 50k miles on it

just drives it to work and back

Ibm on the verge of buying an 78' Ford F150 (with a ranger lariat trim) from my mother's friend. It's in immaculate condition inside and out fortunately. Similar to pic related. Same color and everything.

Current DD
16' xtr eco 4x4
3.73 with elocker

Old pic but;
Don't buy black unless you can live with scratched to fuck paint/always dirty.
Good truck for off-road aswell, gone through some pretty fucked places here in BC and she's handeled it fine thus far.

>Truck
Pic related
'99 Dakota

>Specs
175 HP V6
Rated for about 1300 lbs in the bed, 1 ton tow (I have the tow package)
RWD (makes me sad, I'd prefer 4WD)
Autotragic (nice for city driving, that's about it)

Definitely had a rough life before I got her, but she's served me well. Gonna put some more work into her this summer. Getting rid of rust will be the main priority.

He asking blue book. Up to you on that.

I just bought a 16 lariat 5.0 in magnetic grey for that exact reason.

I might just go for it, im sure i can bring it down a bit. Family charm.

plus i've checked CL and i haven't seen a single one with as few miles as his.

Only think i'd like to add to it is a damn backup camera because its huuuge

Still look a round a bit anyways before you commit. If you change your mind and look at a SUV check out chicagomotors. He has some newer Tahoe's at that price.

I'm not a fan of the 07'+ cheapo bankrupcymobiles chevy put out afterwards honestly

I looked at their inventory, only found base model tahoes. Deffinately prefer the loaded silverado.

Ok just throwing it out there. I still thinking of getting one from him. I was going to do it before but i got my dually instead.

a civic is literally 5'9" wide, it can get past anything.

this is the only truck I'd buy

Are you in Austin?

Hey guys, I need some help identifying this truck. I always see it at my Walmart, and I've been looking for a truck like this forever.

Truth is, I don't know much about trucks so can you guys tell me if it's a diesel/EMP proof?

Also, here is a side glance at it.

Like I said, this is my dream truck. So any info would help.

1973-1979 Chevy C10
Looks like a Cheyenne trim
Gas engine only

Fuck, That really puts a downer on things. Thank you so much for the information anyways.

Does anyone know the best EMP truck to get?

Toyota Hilux.

If you're American you can still get one, it's just much harder as you have to import the engine.

truck owners of Veeky Forums please help. no memes, this is serious.

i have $3,000 dollars to spend on a reliable pick up truck for work. I do not care about the interior or the looks of the truck or even the fuel economy, i just want the damn thing to ride until the end. please help i have no experience with trucks what so ever

I'm far from an expert on square bodies, but doesn't the eight lug hub indicate it's a C20 or 30?

>Don't buy black unless you can live with scratched to fuck paint/always dirty.

what is the best color for trucks then? white?

Ontario ranger bro, I have a 08 2wd. I love it to bits

Pretty much anything will hold up better than black, white is by far the best, grey/blue/red/etc are all fine aswell.

The main problem with black is every mark/scratch on the clearcoat shows.

iktf, my truck is black and it's on back roads every week in the summer for hiking and some of the overgrown ones just make me cringe hearing the vegetation rubbing against it.

2014 Ram Hemi Express

4x4 and cat back exhaust are the only extras on it.

Was my stepdads but my mom gave it to me when he died. Consider myself super lucky to have received this thing

you can find good running older chebby and ferd trucks for that all day long

Ford ranger, Chevy k series, any Dakota in manual

1961 f100 unibody

As original as I can keep it.
292 Y-Block v8.
Three-speed manual transmission
Weirdass in-front-of-engine exhaust pipe
Leaf springs all day, 'err day
Drum brakes all round
Got an original owner's manual in the glove box, a pack of luckies, and a nuka world map.

>engine's pulled for a rebuild currently. Seat's redone.

Honestly, I like that a lot. Grab it and save it.

Eyyy slick side bro. Nice unibody you got there.

thx bro.
Been putting a lot of work into it.

>I want your mirrors

Got a nice ass too

What's your ass look like? I haven't seen a 65 in the flesh before.

You can have them, they're fucking fucked m8, big time.

The right one needs new glass because it's been cracked since I bought the damn thing. Needs a new coat of paint something fierce as well

I'm not posting boipucci if that's what you're implying. Go back to /DBT/ for that lol

>he likes nixon too

I don't actually like Nixon that much, but it is a period correct bumper sticker and I'd rather have had him then the current crop of shit spewers

Speaking of which, ever consider a period plate? Antique ones are cool, though.