Fucking Hyundai dealership near me will take $6,500 for ANY car, if I buy a new Hyundai

fucking Hyundai dealership near me will take $6,500 for ANY car, if I buy a new Hyundai....

13k Elantra
is this too good to pass up?

Other urls found in this thread:

colonialhyundai.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

get a genesis coupe if you're going hyundai

seconded.

And this is before or after reading the fine print?

Make sure they don't try and work the value of the trade in back into the cost of the new car. Dealerships can be shady as fuck.

i know its too good to be true to offer money over kbb value, but the radio ad was pretty convincing that this only qualifies if I buy select hyundais

...and then someone talked really fast at the end and it was hard to make out. facking advertisers

50k base hyundai, i'll get right on that

Post a link to the dealer doing the promotion cause it's not a nation wide thing

So check their website for details. Do you think a dealership which is going to give you 6.5k for any shitbox and still be able to make a profit selling you a new car afterwards?

I think OP is shit posting. He won't post link

>$36k at the most
>$26k base

The coupe

are you an idiot? $50k...

colonialhyundai.com/
in philly
been trying to look through promotions, gonna call tomorrow to get a clarification.
Heard the ad on 93.3

you worthless nigger

You must of misheard cause that sounds way too good to be true plus it's not on their site

They obviously won't give you 6.5k for a $500 Civic... But they'd probably give you 6.5k for a 4.5k car then finance it to some dickhead for 7.5k. A 26k Elantra costs the dealer maybe 13k. tldr: They're making profit no matter what. There's a reason why dealership owners are rich as fuck.

Every now and then dealerships here will give you a free demo dart if you buy a ram 3500 or a free demo or lightly used Cruze if you buy a $70k duramax 3500.

This

Same as the Kia dealers around here doing buy one get one free on their new cars occasionally.

I've seen that at a local Nissan dealership. My local Kia dealer simply has one of those "we'll approve you no matter what, we have the world's largest inventory, drive home today" things and they'll basically discount you to a slim profit margin if it means they can get you in a car.

Are you in Tennessee?

>you take them a car worth 3k
>they add 3500 to the cost of the car assuming you'll finance the whole thing
>nickel and dime you with shitty unnecessary add ons
>they make a profit
Don't do it. This is shady as fuck and any respectable dealer would not run ads like this. Keep your current car and fix it. Hyundais are shit. and only poorfags and niggers buy them.

hyundais arent shit

Proud resident of worst Korea detected

>Hyundais aren't shit.
Good one, you almost had me.

Hyundais ARE shit. Literally every Hyundai driver acts like it's a rocket or luxury vehicle which it is neither.