Comments:
pastebin.com/NxxYv1F0
Filenames:
pastebin.com/fVizcs9M
Tripcodes:
pastebin.com/AHDygQzK

ded thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

instant-gaming.com/en/1136-buy-key-battlenet-world-of-warcraft-legion/?igr=289098&utm_source=www.allkeyshop.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=allkeyshop
engadget.com/2012/04/01/know-your-lore-the-curious-dissonance-of-alliance-leveling/
youtube.com/watch?v=VhqeNUFCyI0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Explain wow lore to me in your own words/pov.

First for Fox is love.

Frost DKs ww@

DUDE {scourge|legion|scourge|old gods|sha|iron horde and legion|legion} LMAO

I want to breed a blood elf.

This.

You're (as in you are) a faggot.

how is fury warrior in legion pvp? i looked at the talent and seems like there are a lot of solid choices for builds

>ele back to the middle somewhat

Eh could be worse. Again.

my redpilled guide to wowlore
Alliance races are white people from different cultures,they all believe in the Light and fight to protect culture,family and nature. All of them bring something good,be it preservation of life and nature,knowledge about the light,how to live a good righteous life and to protect family and loves ones,learning of science,engineering,smiting and pretty good beers!

Horde are literally niggers DINDUN NUFF,they come from other worlds/lands and steal ours to claim it and destroy it,having not evolved since millennia they speak in dumb ways and all of them live in huts having no real infrastructure and apparently not caring about it,they have a war "culture" and only live to fight and kill,be it innocent people or their own,blood elves unlike their cousins are liberals who have fallen to degeneracy of the horde,adopting their fallen "culture" and protecting it(if you played mop you can see lor'themar going full savage dindun on isle of thunder) also fallen to muslim(legion) degeneracy while High Elves choose to remain pure with the light and faithful to their white alliance brothers.

The legion are literally muslims,bringing their religion to everyone world they come to,converting some races and destroying their civilization in process,just to go to another world and continue their purge in the name of al*h(sargeras)

Now you would think that the biggest threat to us are the Horde and the Legion but behind all that we have the invisible hand who has a deep dark grasp on our world and the real biggest threat to it,the Void Lords(jews) are the one behind madness and degeneracy to some of our people,bane of all life and enemy of all civilization,we must in the end fight it if we want to secure our millennia old civilizations and rightful place in this world.
yes i'm bored,all true and canon tough

Why did he shave his head? Was he breaking bad?

lordaeron is undead thx to uther's betrayal at the culling of stratholme, it would be rlly glorious empire. all he had to do was follow the damn train cj (help arthas vs malganis, the jew)

othmar garithos did nothing wrong
scarlet crusaders did nothing wrong, they didnt know they were manipulated by a dreadlord (a jew)

garrosh did nothing wrong. voljin is a traitor faggot jew. he should have been executed the moment he threatened garrosh in cataclysm troll starting area. sylvanas is a bitch and baine is just a young fool, goblin king is in for the money and lorthemar theron (blood elves were one of the most respected in garrosh's horde btw) sided with the traitors because he is a pussy

illidan did nothing wrong, kaelthas betrayal was pretty stupid though

thrall only cares about himself. back in wc3 he just runs around slaughtering humans to take their ships, then he pretends to "care" in all the wow expansions. he actually destroyed the orcish clans (such as the shattered hand, whom are now an organization for thieves of various races WTF?) and assimilated everyone into a multicultural frostwolf favoring horde

nope he saw that garrosh is the badass, so he started wearing a ponytail like garrosh in wotlk, then shaved again like garrosh since cata

Take your schizophrenia and mental issues back to your containment board, please.

Back to /pol/ you go little drumpfette!

wath

The fuck is wrong with you.

He probably got those tattoos because he thought she'd be into that

I want to do the same to a female bear

Sounds about right

>It's a bad OP episode (again)
Look, you just need to write what patch we're in and to do Maw of Souls and your OP's will be perfect

This is actually pretty correct, lol.

Like if you actually know the lore in depth that post pretty much sums it up although not all of the Horde are complete savage idiots.

draenei are a mix of muslim refugee faggots and jews, ur wowlore is wrong

>After the demon hunter awakens and their spectral sight begins to take effect, they are given tattoos which keep the demon spirit from overwhelming them, but it is still always there, talking to them and trying to get them to turn to the Legion. Arcane energy counters fel energy, thus they mark their bodies with arcane runes to keep the fel forces in check.

If my account has been inactive for ages and I buy Legion do I get 30 days sub time or are they more jew than they used to be.

No, you have to buy sub time separately.

if u dont mind starting new char and shit, u can just buy legion + battle chest (30 days all expacs) for 36 eurs here

instant-gaming.com/en/1136-buy-key-battlenet-world-of-warcraft-legion/?igr=289098&utm_source=www.allkeyshop.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=allkeyshop

cheap AF and legit (bought yesterday)

pretty sure all ur collections transfer to the new acc as well. i got my mounts, titles, toys

That's just his excuse, you know he really did it to get chicks.

>Wanted to give the Demonic Eye Beam focused build a go
> A fucking blast but lags a bit behind in DPS to the new meta Felblade build
>Finish Emissary quests for the day, do world boss
>World Boss drops BiS headpiece that reduced Eyebeams CD for every single crit tick.

Holy fucking shit I am so erect right now.

Indeed,also a very curious and good article i found some years ago,worth the read:

engadget.com/2012/04/01/know-your-lore-the-curious-dissonance-of-alliance-leveling/

I put quite a bit of effort into crafting and shit so I don't want to start over. Leveling all those skills was tedious.

>lol

Nope.

Wishing you a great day from all of us here at Blizzard and from me, your friendly Game Master Urzuminish. :)

Keep Strong, Epic & Honorfull!

Which character should you play in WoW? Here's a friendly Game Master tip!

Like nature? - Play druid!
Like pets? - Play hunter!
Like to pray? - Play priest!
Like to pray and like iron? - Play paladin!
Hate everything? - Play warlock!
Wut? - Play warrior!

SOMETIMES LUCKY

Nice quote from it:
"This is what is happening in game right now, however. Horde players are seeing one side of the story, and in that side of the story, they are completely justified in what they are doing. Alliance players are seeing exactly the same thing, only the justification for the Horde's actions isn't there. It's just the Horde, brutally murdering whatever happens to be in the way between them and total domination."

>playing dh

>44 pets

do you even pokemans brul?

I wish it was my job to write really obvious shit about a videogame with simplistic lore and pretend I'm being insightful.

>finished hunter campaign just in time to watch the class get destroyed
My condolences to all of you.

i'm sorry did i trigg*r you?

>tfw just gonna keep playing Hunter because my guild aren't tryhard cunts and I'll be back on top one day
Loyalty pays off.

>Like pets? - Play hunter!

Warlock pets have better AI though. They don't get stuck on a rock attempt to fight something 2 feet in front of them but not attacking at all.

>Warlock pets have better AI though. They don't get stuck on a rock attempt to fight something 2 feet in front of them but not attacking at all.
Is this a problem introduced by Legion? I played a shitton of Hunter back during MoP and WoD (like embarrassing amounts of it) and never encountered that problem.

>Do weekly raid
>Guildie says Arrakoa should be added to the Horde
>I say belves should be replaced with Arrakoa
>other guildie says Belves are the only good thing about the Horde
>mfw

He also play as a female character?

Wish there were more people who played for fun and not for BIG DEEPZ

Shadows gather anonymous, what's going in this--
>"belves should be replaced by arakkoa"
>"belves are the only good thing in the horde"
BEWARE THE BURNING SKY

>that one guy who only plays female blood elves

Reminder that there are literally manchildren who didn't play Horde until they could play a "pretty" race.

>tfw no friends and/or tryhard guild
>I play what I want, how I want, where I want and when I want

I pity the dead who don't know such joys.

so I just got my druid to 110 and want to play PvP mainly, while also slowly gearing up my character for PvE by doing instances. Should I play resto or balance?

Is my transmog better now that I don't have the bird shoulders?

>tfw grappling hook isn't baseline for all outlaw rogues

;_;

>Panda Medivh

Normal male version

>tfw been playing Tauren since they arrived

No regrets.

>want to do emissary and heroic/normal clears of raids
>but don't want to get a legendary because it will be 940 next week and I won't have to upgrade it then

/who stormheim 2 players found

is this the norm or defias brotherhood is truly a shit realm? im only lvl 102 DH... should i switch before it's too late?

/who only does people within like 2 levels of you

also yes

>Have a macro that yells medivh quotes when I combust 20% of the time
>The inherent nature of fire!

Dude there are people who have been playing constantly since day one who never tried both factions. I was at university with a guy who had a fucking Horde tattoo and straight up refused to talk to me when he found out I mainly play Alliance.

you mean literally everyone?

it's sad that this is true

just started playing Wow after not playing it since WoLtK. It's bretty gud

if you specify additional parameters to /who it will not add the level filtering

I never get these people. It's like the guys who took the love for their high school football team too far.

what are we without the sky

...Mind sharing it with me? If you do I'll consider not bullying you anymore.

>I played vanilla wow, bc and WOTLK, pandaria
>Have only just now tried my first alliance character because prettyboi fags

post your panda butt

I totally get the sports fandom thing (though highschool level is pretty fucking sad, like bro does your state not have a professional or college team?) but playing a game that gives you a massive fantasy world and then refusing to experience half of it is totally baffling to me.

That's my point, because it's like the high school level, not even college.

No, that's shitposting. You post your butt.

Actually I just use speakinspell, it's a nice little mod.

1. Delete everything it has preset so you don't have to say shit every time you mark up
2. cast your shit so it recognises and learns 'when I am buffed by' events
2.a) Add a new event, add lines of text
3. Set frequency and/or CD.

I know people like that. They all come from dying towns who have nothing better to get excited over.

ive never played anything other than one character. Then again ive never hit max level.

its only shit posting if you post your fem panda butt taking a shit

>made a paladin in 2010
>main it ever since
>legion comes out
>decide not to play it for some reason
>lvl up 4 toons :^) to 110
>gear them up and get bored with all of them but druid
>decide to lv him up
>having a blast
>best class hall/campaing thus far
>Holy pally apparently is very good
>prot looks fun,lots of utility and buttons
I don't really play nor care about ret but it seems fine on pve aswell
how could i be so blind! its deus vult time again

"The creator" created the titans and shadow Gods
They both create and modify planets and species
Everything gets fucked when they mix
Illidan did nothing wrong
The end

youtube.com/watch?v=VhqeNUFCyI0

kek

the aoe dmg sigil on vengeance demon hunters doesnt stack? i took talents for reduced leap and for sigil from leap. should i change?

Ausfags, Oceanic servers yea/nay?

And which PVE server do I roll on because I'm too pussy to PVP?

The reduced CD on leap is useful now that they overnerfed the immolate one.
The sigil damage is piss tho, so I dont use the other one.
You can however keep the sigil dot permanently rilling if you rotate them right

currently 835ilvl. do i just do raid finder until 850 or whatever it is? then what?

frostmourne for alli, barth for horde. the rest are dead realms and dont be a pussy

Also the old gods want to rape a titan baby

Enough ilv to start on normal mythics senpai,if you can tank/heal,do it and invite a good healer/tank,if you're dps make your own room and pray people will join. since everyone is a ilv nazi at this point you will most likely not be invited,but who knows.

>tl;dr

power levels

Void > Fel > Light

No thanks m8 I play for fun and being ganked by faggots who aren't good enough to cut it in fair fights isn't my idea of fun.

More power to you if you enjoy beating people who can't kill you though, you're a real sick cunt.

>void >light
Void and Holy are literally different sides of the same coin,how is void stronger?

because void was first

well enjoy your dead realm then

Because Void is winning

thanks

>since everyone is a ilv nazi

Never forget that we caused this bullshit because WE created GS. THIS IS OUR FAULT.

no prob man,good luck gearing up.

>GS
dark times indeed

>playiing rogue
>feint
>jump
>it looks almost like a mini double jump

cute

vanilla is garbage

WHAT THE FLAMING FUCK BALL of Felo'melorn DID THEY DO TO FIRE MAGE. HOLY FUCK

Every person playing as a female pandaren should be permabanned and prosecuted for pedophilia.

>"You are peasants playing at nobility"
High Elves BTFO