Music List: pad.riseup.net/p/datmusic
Meets List: pad.riseup.net/p/datmeets
/dat/ Fap: zeemaps.com/map?group=1829299

>Community Links
Cart/o/graphy Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1049739
/dat/ Stream Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DailyAusfagThread/
>Guides & Information
/dat/ External PDF List: pad.riseup.net/p/datpdfs
/dat/ Recommended Cars: my.mixtape.moe/akuicw.jpg (embed)
RAA Used Car Checklist: raa.com.au/documents/motoring-buy-a-car-checklist

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

thewest.com.au/news/transport/road-safety-commission-considers-new-camera-technology-to-catch-out-phone-using-wa-drivers-ng-b88360756z
youtu.be/nM_-xRPRulM
youtube.com/watch?v=haj9_VgQUWA
youtu.be/3T6DoRSlvWc
gumtree.com.au/s-ad/mount-warren-park/cars-vans-utes/toyota-corolla-hatch-2005-manual-safe-reliable-learner-car/1136673717
gumtree.com.au/s-ad/wishart/cars-vans-utes/selling-cheap-2000-toyota-corolla-hatchback-with-rwc-rego/1136641672
gumtree.com.au/s-ad/cleveland/cars-vans-utes/-2002-toyota-corolla-hatch-/1136607622
gumtree.com.au/s-ad/archerfield/cars-vans-utes/quick-sale-2000-toyota-corolla-auto-with-rwc/1134528242
youtu.be/AXNBeVRCsbk?t=252
video-lax3-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t42.1790-2/16275647_1823713127902196_6566957901267599360_n.mp4?efg=eyJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6InN2ZV9zZCJ9&oh=af1368d72c929bd0ee29103b50bd8a94&oe=5884A1B0
gumtree.com.au/s-ad/calamvale/cars-vans-utes/1999-toyota-corolla-liftback-auto-air-steer-4-cyl-rego-rwc/1123357748
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AU Falcons. They really do incredible things.

FINALLY found this

thewest.com.au/news/transport/road-safety-commission-considers-new-camera-technology-to-catch-out-phone-using-wa-drivers-ng-b88360756z

look out for these cameras boys

Fuck

music m8

Plz no

1st having a trust fund and never earning a cent

Fuck people that use their phones when driving.

>1st
>3rd post
A DURRRRRRRRRRRRR
This.

They are distracted cunts i purposefully dont use my phone anymore, i did when i was a teen and into my early 20's but now i just dont.

It's scenc, not scenic.

>not snek
your all doing it wrogn

I know ;)

scnek

More new project photos.

Because a full tank is a waste of time for a 1/4 mile.

Rust?

>2 cars
>identical kms
>one male owner one female
as a rule of thumb i should stay away from the female right? anything mechanical under the bonnet is likely fucked?

No literal historic series drag bike, cut out weight and ensure constant fuel.

Plus don't need more fuel than that to do a run and return.

Right

Depends entirely on the person, I know guys who don't look after cars and girls who get it serviced when due and of course the other way around.

girl said new battery and wheel covers, guy said new timing belt and other major service stuff

Get them both inspected by a qualified mechanic.

rip dunnydoor

Side topic why do yanks have such shit taste in styling?

>waaa its not agressive enough
>waaaah it looks like a old folks car
>reee it doesnt have enuf hp
>blaaa muh styling

youtu.be/nM_-xRPRulM
youtube.com/watch?v=haj9_VgQUWA

I guess this is why our exports didnt sell

RIP folden

OH SHIT JIMMY IS OUT

acebook.com/nbntelevision/videos/10155005916728331/

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

my recent ones

whoops wrong one, oh well

guys how about this
>astra vs hyundai getz
>same year
>same kms on the clock
>same price
which one wins?

Both are horrid

Astra will be dogshit if its 4th gen or under

Get a corolla

Neither.

Buy Japanese.

323, Corolla, Lancer/Mirage, Pulsar or Civic, it doesn't matter as they're cheap, plentiful and reliable.

Any of them will be worlds better than the dregs of Germany or Korea.

Both are garbage.

what is this? link was posted by a retard

Chuck a skid cunts

youtu.be/3T6DoRSlvWc

>dat thiq qt in the torana

facebook is filtered as spam you fucking idiot how new are you?

there's 1 corolla in my price range and it has 200k on the clock so fuck that shit

I'd take a Corolla wit 200k over a Getz or an Astra desu.

Muh skidfu
post budget and rough location/state

5k brisbane

>tfw no 80's landbarge
lets be serious for just one second

XE Falcon or VB Commodore?

Falcon desu.

>80s falcons and commodores
>barges
they're small as shit compared to other barges of the time

Xd s pac

X series falcons wins again

close enough, the only other landbarge i guess was the WB statesman but thats in its own league of luxury

gumtree.com.au/s-ad/mount-warren-park/cars-vans-utes/toyota-corolla-hatch-2005-manual-safe-reliable-learner-car/1136673717

gumtree.com.au/s-ad/wishart/cars-vans-utes/selling-cheap-2000-toyota-corolla-hatchback-with-rwc-rego/1136641672

gumtree.com.au/s-ad/cleveland/cars-vans-utes/-2002-toyota-corolla-hatch-/1136607622

gumtree.com.au/s-ad/archerfield/cars-vans-utes/quick-sale-2000-toyota-corolla-auto-with-rwc/1134528242

Literally the first four results under 200k on gumtree for Corollas.

Taurus prices have almost doubled in the last year and they're appearing on the road more often.
I told you guys. You all should have bought Tauruses before they got popular like I said they would.

What is the cheapest car with the most aftermarket? MX5? do KE70s have lots of aftermarket?

MX5 is nowhere near being the cheapest. It's a meme car and has a high demand.

>MX5 is nowhere near being the cheapest
What is then?

Probably Falcodores.

>Falcodores
Preferably something that doesnt weigh 1800 kilograms? eh maybe i'll just fuck with an AU falcon.

It's more like Australia's appendix.

skylines have a shit load, but you're going to be paying up to 6k for a decent base to start from. Also applies for Silvia

falcadores are retardedly cheap both initial purchase price and the amount of shit you can get

ke70's are alright, but the engines are shithouse unless you do a 4age conversion. After that theres an autistic amount of things you can do to a 4age, and the 70's were better than the 55's, 30's and 20's because of the coil sprung rear end and large engine bay

XE
E

please stop

The 1996 Ford Taurus stops from 60-0mph in 133 feet.

>xxxxxx.xxx was blocked due to commie government

I changed my dns settings and its back to normal
SUCK MY DICK

/first-car/ here, my friends tell me that buying a car for significantly less than 3k is very likely to end up being costly in terms of maintenance. What do you guys think, I have money for a more expensive car, but I don't want to pay more than what I have to. Should I just go for something around 5k?

YER WELL THIS 86 C4 STOPS AT 98 FEET

youtu.be/AXNBeVRCsbk?t=252

small shit isp master race here they dont even have data retention and give no fuck

torrentz.eu

try it and see

It also stops you getting laid from 250 feet.

I think you need to do your homework and not buy in to the 'hurr cheap cars are gonna break' meme.

Plenty of cheap cars are reliable, same as plenty of expensive cars are unreliable.

lol i can even still get to pirate bay no dns or anything

what type of car would the expensive car be?

if its anything close to fast youll end up paying insane amounts for insurance until youre 25,

my xr6t BA was almost impossible to insure for full comp, the market value is 9k AAMI wanted to value the car at 6, charge 4k a year with a 2k excess. normal cars arent too bad tho.

if you want a normal car find a nice example of an excel or something. my first car was a 92 camry, it might have been old but it was maintanted very well so its more reliable than cars 5-10 years older than it. i put so many ks on it and it never skipped a beat. its still in the family and runs to this day so the age isnt a problem if you dont buy a shitbox.

Didn't mean to sage...

chop us i dare

>harge 4k a year with a 2k excess. normal cars arent too bad tho.
AHAHAHAHAH

What the fuck are you doing?

My 01 Calais v8 is only $1400 a year full compo + all extras at aami

only valued at 6k though

excess is 1000ish i think
ive bought 3k 4k 5k and everything in between

Basically if it was well maintained and looked after it might just be sitting in the garage gathering dust or it could have a hidden issue.

Post the cars your looking at mate we'll try to help.

I am not overly worried about going fast. Mostly using it for city A to B, maybe the occasional roadtrip. Because I'm in the city, a hatchback would be preferable.Found a few promising candidates actually. One being a 94 Corolla Seca with 100k km that seems to be in very good conditions, but my griend who know more about cars says it's an explosion waiting to happen.

yeah nah where you from what state?

carsales.com.au/private/details/Toyota-Corolla-1994/SSE-AD-4508448
This is one I mentioned

NSW.

how old are you mate, also varies heaps on location and shit. im a p plater so it kinda makes sense why

id say get a mate who knows lots about cars to come with you or go to one of those inspection places to get a check of it before you buy it. if the clear coat is peeling up and its got scratches and dent etc all over it its probably a sign the owner doesnt give a fuck about the car and maintaining it.

seems like a honest little car

Go take it for a test drive and report back

It wont be particularly fast but being your first car thats probably a good thing

Lel seller has the same name as we watch out

video-lax3-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t42.1790-2/16275647_1823713127902196_6566957901267599360_n.mp4?efg=eyJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6InN2ZV9zZCJ9&oh=af1368d72c929bd0ee29103b50bd8a94&oe=5884A1B0

Fucking facebook being filtered fucking Veeky Forums fuck

Anyway check this out dash cams really needs to update their jewtube more often

>p plater
oh shit m8 thats why ive been paying lows as fuck insurance since i got my fulls 5 years ago

All ISP must block it, it is mandated. No need to lie.

What ISP?

Lol as i said my isp give no shit

until they get reamed with massive fines

they are so shit its not worth meantioning their speeds are horrific but thats down to my POI and fixed wireless conguestion horseshit.

AusbBS

Not my problem LEL

cant get any faster than 30/10 on this shit reception anyway

Get whatever you're serious about buying inspected by a professional mechanic and get a report written up detailing everything that's wrong with it.

Only way to really be sure of what you're buying.

Most probably a case of. the rights holders haven't paid the $50 per domain name to be blocked to the ISP, so the ISP hasn't implemented it yet.
How many domain names does the pirate bay have alone? It would cost them at least $10k just to block that one site alone per ISP.
It's just a farce, so they have only targeted the major ISP's.

Absolutely

Fuck the copyright cucks

>“It’s been proven, they often have connections to organised, international crime syndicates. Pirates are only about the dollars,” he said.
>“These are the same type of people that sell heroin.”
t. Graham Burke, co-chief executive of Village Roadshow

So I now sell heroin because I don't want to pay $20 to sit in a theater that smells like piss.

>So I now sell heroin because I don't want to pay $20 to sit in a theater that smells like piss.
or sit through 30 mins of ads to have some retard blubber and phonepost through the entire movie.

I literally tell them to shut the fuck up almost every time its so annoying.

Only bad thing about watching movies at home is the internet connection is so fucking SLOW like 2.5mb/s max and usually sits at 2mb/s because NBN Fixed Wireless is a absolutely fucking joke

>So I now sell heroin
haha busted, please wait for the police arrive

go away frosty

>Pirates are only about the dollars
Kikes say the funniest things

they do when it supposedly affects their bottom line.

Piracy has only shown to increase a movies profits and exposure its literally FREE advertising.

Fucking retards

Sheeeeeit

>almost 190 grand on the clock, no cert and rego about to die
>beat to shit car whose owner cant spell drivetrain probably rooted
>auto
>auto
>gumtree
>all of them are approaching 200k one is 214k
yeah like i said no corollas in my price range

yeah XE's are fucking sick compared to the cucked XF and the granada/cortina awkward fuck of an XE yeah boy

I have a motorbike with 240k on the clock and it is nowhere near dead. Its more highly strung than that 'rolla. Plus that 1st one looks like a grandpa car, the best type of 2nd hand car to buy.

wewm8

You seem like you'll never be satisfied desu.

i like the X series

E series and early AU is when it turned to shit

>5 grand or under
>150k or under
>manuel
>not owned by some obvious moron who bought it new then neglected maintenance until the timing belt snapped
definitely not hard since i narrowed down the carsales results to about 20 cars with my nitpicking

Tfw I brought falcondouche back by asking where he went

Show these cars so we can laugh at you.

Just buy the Getz and regret it.

E series was definately their low, both stylistically and technologically. Au's are an abortion and BA-FGx are decent cars. There was never a bad X series, apart from the snapping door handles they're just solid

gumtree.com.au/s-ad/calamvale/cars-vans-utes/1999-toyota-corolla-liftback-auto-air-steer-4-cyl-rego-rwc/1123357748

>357k
Why hasnt it died yet? they dont last past 200k apparently