Daily reminder that unless your car can do 60mph in first gear you are fucking retarded

Daily reminder that unless your car can do 60mph in first gear you are fucking retarded.

Mine does it in neutral

>car makes in excess of 600lbs-ft of torque
>as such is fitted with extremely long gearing
>two fucking overdrive gears
>7th gear is geared for 300mph

Hey guess what dipshit theres a reason the Vette gets better fuel economy than that ricer trash GTR despite it not being cucked to shit with emissions laws. If you drive a Z06 and are like 'damn I wish it accelarated faster from 30mph in 7th gear' you are an enormous retard.

>better fuel economy
Yes, it does. Cars don't burn a lot of fuel when they aren't moving.

DELET THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOOOOOOOOW!!!

SAVAGE

GM FANGIRL BTFO ONCE AGAIN

LMAO
M
A
O

wtf i hate gm now

Mine can do 101 MPH in first gear.

Beat that.

:^)

i never get tired of this

gm fangirls absolutely annihilated in cold blood fucking rest in piece see ya nerds

I drive a leaf, i can do 60 in reverse

Have you?

Almost. Got it to like 50 something before i had to slow down for a corner. Maybe ill find a longer stretch of road, but i was doing it at night and it was spooky shit

>Hey guess what dipshit theres a reason the Vette gets better fuel economy than that ricer trash GTR
but it doesnt according to that picture

That sounds terrifying.

No, the EPA claims it does. If you look below actual results are 13 vette against 12 gtr

>If you look below actual results are 13 vette against 12 gtr
yeah when the car and driver fags decided to shut off half the cylinders in the vette it gets //slightly// better mileage... while being an even bigger slow piece of shit

>Long fucking cruising gear that does 700 RPM at 40
>This is a bad thing
There are many, many things to shit on the Vette for, but this is not one of them

>super long gearing so the power is usable
>mighty power from the engine
>top speed 185

So like what the fuck, you are coming along in like 4th gear and all of a sudden you hit an aerodynamic wall? What is this car?

This. OP is the real retard here

>tfw can do 100mph in first gear.

saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamefag

if you say so user... In fact it can do 101mph

>tfw can't even do 6mph in 1st