/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #996

>Schedule for January:
12/31 - 1/8 - Platinum Sky
1/8 - 1/13 - Footprints on Sacred Ground (Rerun)
1/13 - 1/23 - Granblue Shodown
1/23 - 1/30 - Guild Wars (Earth)
1/31 - 2/8 - New Event

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ
alternate: pastebin.com/XAw8bBCf

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lo-r5oP5PVDBjDtN8SlJBpFCqCcYnZmvy1d0mIQsriw/htmlview?sle=true#
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ygJ1YvgBVCPsuz02XH-6CkqA5lTXVFrwnlnomoa-Db0/htmlview?sle=true#gid=1028887621
twitter.com/Emiryun/status/819530528973955072
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

5 cute facts about Rosamia:
- She's a girl!
- She's a grape!
- I love her!!!!!
- Rosamia!!!!!!!!!!!

Four more threads till the merge with /mbgg/

>Best girl

Chev is a fucking whore

Why isn't she Dark?

I have 191 ZP.

It's not fair.

Been grinding for a few weeks, Celeste likes me I guess?

Tha's pretty good. Depending on how much you want, that should be enough to outfit three-four T4s.

Pure girls belong in light

Not even a sixth of the way there

>/gbfg/
This month's Guild War looks not so promising for /gbfg/ guilds. Many of /gbfg/ guild members left their guilds, among which is Atelier (418206), who, despite had great result during last Guild War, suffered from leadership crisis and had lots of their members left. Even /gbfg/ flagship, Lumiere1 (currently under name LeSCa, 388489), at this time is still at 29/30. Some of these guilds are scrambling through Discords and Proboards forum just to complete their lineup. This raises some concerns whether they can fight for Guild War.
>Xiei's Discord
Similiar condition also happens in Xiei's Discord community. One of its most prominent and capable player, Zannett, retired from Nausicaa after poor result during last Guild War. The guild leadership is currently held by Dino (104063), a GBF veteran who excels at element dark. It is rumored that Zannett is considering returning back to Radiance, but there's no confirmation so far from Xiei, Radiance's Guild Master, and Zannett himself.
>Reddit
Reddit GBF community continues to strive in Western hemisphere. The most recent news comes from Diamonit (10927744), who, along with other Reddit users such as Meshocku and Eej, created SSR character sheet. The sheet, by far, is the most comprehensive guide made by Western playerbase, comparable to those in Gamewith website or in Sundome's blog.
>Facebook
The recruitment system in Facebook community continues to amass great amount of playerbase. Currently there are more than 50 guilds associated with Facebook community, including more than 10 guilds capable in fighting in Guild War. Year 2017 looks very promising for Facebook GBF community.

>best girl
Good taste

Anyone have the vira stamp

Yes.

/gbfg/ is fucking kill, time to join Diamonit and the Reddit squad

Cock!

Unrelated, but I saw the Reddit tier list. Is Quatre really top tier? Thinking about getting him as my first GW unit.

At least read the fucking write-up first.

Quatre is a toptier girl anyday

Is there an option to restore sold items yet, or do you need to contact support?

>The sheet, by far, is the most comprehensive guide made by Western playerbase, comparable to those in Gamewith website or in Sundome's blog.
I'll agree about the Gamewith part, but in no way is it comparable to Sundome.

2who collab when?
It's a dead frenchise right?

Quatre is actually good with Korwa, sadly.

Think ZUN made a new game recently, I'm not sure

Contact support in chingchong, they'll restore your shit a single time

Best fake neechang.

is zoi worth using in wind? i dont see how the extra damage from enmity is worth it over an extra attacker

What the fuck is grande order anyway? Why does she shove a dragon up her twat?

That's why you use Groundhog to switch her out.

>and not using a GW dagger
What's the point?

>SideM event translated
>No rerun

Was it not translated before?

what's the point of using GW dagger when you can just one-shot everything with zoi?

Which element has the coolest looking ougis?

Because you can do that much better with dark, without having to switch zoi out.

The event ran when there was no English option available, and it's already been translated for a while after English was made an option, but still no rerun since then.

I want to kiss on Teru.

fire

Newfag looking for any guild with active buffs 10993417

How do you play on an alt at the same time as a main? incognito?

Pre-11m is newfag now?
How many accounts are we at now for that matter?

>5* Vampy
>all she gets is debuff success up on all of her skills

how does this change the meta

>S.zoi
>Jeanne
>Naru

>Rank 18

explode

How much was that account?

Incognito in a new window. A new tab won't work.

But he just bought an account

Sent.

Too much

>daryl drops spiked club
Did I fall for some sick meme or is the droprate low as shit?

That's why you buy account for 20-30$
Rather than rerolling yourself to death then spend 3000 yen to get another good ssr. That dude is smart be like him

E9D0506A

Grande

Incognito, but you could also just run it on your phone instead.

I don't think Zoi accounts go for 20-30, especially with Naru and DJeanne and Yuel

Oh. Has been more than a year since its original run, too. Maybe sideM isn't dead enough yet for GBF to collab with it again.

You're supposed to get it from the gw box. Also give me that fucking imperial shotel. He hasn't dropped that shit for me after a gazillion runs.

I am- Sen is a cute!

>Maybe sideM isn't dead enough yet for GBF to collab with it again.

SideM isn't dead at all.

Thanks for the cert and feather.

Check reddit
Account with limited char like makira ancira and s. Zoey only usually marketed at around 15$
With additional same ssr staple with the limited I'm guessing 20-30 isn't farfetched

Hence why we can't collab with it again.

Not at all.

If her buffs and absorb spread to allies she might gain a spot on some teams. For people who don't have SS Zooey.

I'm not seeing any Zoey accounts for $15 on either reddit or yahoo auctions, all of them are 60 and up?

What? What absorb does Vampy have?

Her slow/ougi absorb thing.

You mean her 20% charge meter? That DOES spread to all the party members?

Am I being baited?

How do I use Naru properly?

Read her wiki page.

Read the posts again.

If they reduced her skill 3 CD to 6 or something and made her ATK/DEF/DATA buff apply to the party, I'd use her again.

You lost me.

Press her 2 in Ganji stance.

Press her 3 in Kagura stance when the boss is in OD.

That's literally it.

Sen ssr version when?

What I don't understand is why Veight is rated A for general content on the Reddit list and then S for 'advanced content' but on the SSR list he's rated in B.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lo-r5oP5PVDBjDtN8SlJBpFCqCcYnZmvy1d0mIQsriw/htmlview?sle=true#

The JP tier list also has him in S

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ygJ1YvgBVCPsuz02XH-6CkqA5lTXVFrwnlnomoa-Db0/htmlview?sle=true#gid=1028887621

But what does he actually do for the dark element and in dark teams? The only writeup, on the Reddit list, lists what his buff does. But aren't there stronger dark attackers, dark buffers that provide better overall utility or somesuch? Does his buff still keep him competitive in the high tiers even though it breaks with one hit and actually leaves him weakened?

>ATK/DEF/DATA
Her buffs are minuscule though. Lower than Cags' buffs.

She will never be core again until they drastically overhaul her or give her Temptation or something.

He's just Six for people who haven't played long enough to grind for Six.

twitter.com/Emiryun/status/819530528973955072

C-cute!

He is a shit six for newfags, he doesn't provide any utility as his ougi damage buff has shit hit rate and his dodge is unreliable as hell. He is worse than vas

Is there a cap to your buffs? For all the ones that stack?
Also, what's the DATA on the GW dagger?

>Apply to crew with 14/30
>Get declined

>tfw level up as you're about to stop playing

Don't forget you're here forever

Dead thread
Dead game

It'll be a dead you once I put my axe in your head!

Shining knuckles hasn't been dropping for me. Give me strength, /gbfg/. The shop upgrade part is making me go nuts.

It would behoove you to not put axes in my head lest I put my fist in yours.

Get in the tub user

Why?

Just do it

Where can you find a lot of sand bricks?

O-okay.

I started about a month ago and I've rolled the same SSR and SR twice now do I just restart now?

in afghan

Yes, reroll.

>tfw couldn't come up with a funny comment about how the water looks like broken glass

>Cute box potato
Wtf no, keep it

Fuck you I can't unsee it now.