Were these good cars? I just want a economical, reliable, affordable japcoupe that isn't a civic

were these good cars? I just want a economical, reliable, affordable japcoupe that isn't a civic

Toybaru brah.

>nissan
>good
No

Before Renault took them over in 2002, Nissan was decent
They're decent.
Personally, I'd look into finding a Chevrolet Cavalier with the 2.4L 4 cylinder
>but it isn't Japanese
You can argue that it is. It was sold in Japan as the Toyota Cavalier

Nissan was never good

ideally this but im poor

only really inquiring about the 200sx cause a friend is offering me his for a grand and he just had timing belt, water pump, and clutch done . so it should hold up as a decent lil dd for a while

>Decent = good
no. Decent doesn't mean good.
Was it reliable?
Yes.
Was it a great design?
No.
Was it well built?
No.
Is it fondly remembered?
No.

>Toyota Cavalier

Did I just suffer a stroke.

Not yet. Here. Have a look at the body kit TRD made for the Cavalier that was Japan only.

The car is a POS but its 1k you dumb fuck. Who the fuck can even tell if some random 1k shitbox is "good."

Get the fuck out of here.

Why is everyone so bootyblasted over this car? It's literally a rebadged B14 Sentra from when Nissans were actually decent and handled well. It will be a good little dd for a grand and great on gas. Everyone is being autistic because it's a little commuter and it's become a hip meme to hate Nissan for some reason. I'm guessing they're children that don't know Nissan wasn't always frenchy shit.

I'm assuming it's not an se-r?

>it's become a hip meme to hate Nissan for some reason
>some reason

These cars were shit 10 fucking years ago. Who the fuck knows if X shitbox for 1k is better than Y shitbox. Get over yourself.

>Get over yourself
Yes, I need to do that, the one posting sensibly. Not you who is sperging like a fucknut over nothing.
>irony

Its a thousand dollar car. It wouldn't matter if it was a Nissan, Chevy, or Alfa. Nobody knows if the car is good.

And frankly, even when new, 200SXs were utter shit. I haven't even seen one on the road in years.

>Were these good cars?
No.
>Is this a good car?
Who knows

It's literally a B14 Sentra. They're everywhere. This "200sx" is to the B14 Sentra like the NX was to the B13 Sentra. You're just a retard spewing diarrhea out of your face hole. It's obvious you don't know what you're talking about since your comments consist of "it's shit hurr."

It's a decent econobox that can take a beating, and if it's an se-r it's a fun econobox. Not as desirable as a B13, but it's a good beater.

Liked mine, I sold it when I was doing an ~300 mile commute once a month and it left my ears ringing after the trips.

Is that the transmission, cuz mine was breaking when I sold it.

If you weren't retarded you would be able to look at it and tell it wasn't an SE-R. And the B14 Sentra was always a piece of shit. Beyond the fact you can barely kill the engine, the rest of the car is complete fucking shit. A step above '90s GM, miles behind a Corolla.

Yeah no, you're an idiot.

Also there's literally no way to tell from the picture what trim it is.

It's a Nissan CVT transmission, which has been Nissan's go-to FWD automatic transmission since 2007. They're known for blowing transmissions every 30k. Far from reliable.

>No side skirts
KYS. My best friend in high school had one a decade ago. Car was 140hp slow as fuck garbage then, as it is now.

>hurr Frenchy Nissan is bad
I already said that, genius.

Literally zero relevance to 90's Nissan which was great.

>140hp
Only with the 2.0L SR20 engine, which was used in 7% of them. Most of them had a GA16 1.6L that was lucky to make 110 HP.

Ah, now the reason for your autism shows. Your friend had a fun econobox while you had....? Bus tickets? Oh, let me guess from your in denial shilling, some shit 90's corolla?

No, I drove a 1997 Eclipse GSX. Funny how you see more of those Chrysler pieces of shit on the road than B14s? I feel sorry for the poor saps who bought a Sentra over a Corolla of the same vintage.

Can I paypal you money to help with (((your))) buspass?

Well yeah, the point is the SE-R had side skirts, hence you can tell by looking at it it is an SE.

Oh neat, you used the same insult I used on you. Couldn't think of anything else? I have 2 cars if you have to know. An sr20 NX and an RSX.

>DSM shit
Ah, your bootypains are from his shitbox actually working while his sr20 never let him down. There's more of them because it was the go to boiracer mobile, ergo you're a faggot

Or because only retards bought a nissan over a toyota new? Either way my car had a big 16g eventually, and it was still a huge piece of shit. However, it is still on the road (on tranny number 3 lol), unlike every B14 ever.
>sr20 NX and RSX
Oh sorry, didn't realize you were a teenager/poor.

orly, and you currently have what?

BMW Z4M, BMW 328i, a Kia DD worth more than your whole fleet, 225 dual sport, a Buell XB12R, and a Star 1700.
>college
You should try it sometime.

Look, we can both show each other our dicks, but that doesn't change the fact the B14 was a giant piece of shit.

>being a smug fag
>hur I went to college
>has 3 vehicles not worth owning
The fuck? How do you fuck up 3 separate times?

>A roadster with a 4.6sec 0-60
>A classy e36
>A 37mpg hatch under warranty
>A whole variety of motorcycles for every purpose

200SX is shit. I speak from first hand experience. Sorry for insulting your beloved SR20 brah. Sometimes memes are real, buy a corolla

>clown shoe
>cookie cutter dad sedan
>Korean piece of shit
Yeah, you don't get to say what is good and what isn't. Ironically, a Corolla would be better than any of the shitheaps you drive.

>Not knowing the difference between a Z3 and Z4, let alone coupe vs. roadster
>comfy autotragic for the girl to drive
>A DD nicer, faster, and worth more than your whole fleet
It's okay. You're poor. I don't judge you, I just judge the fact your dumbass can't tell by looking at that 200SX that it isn't an SE-R. Can you even find B14s at a pick and pull? I assume they are all long since crushed.

At least your RSX is halfway dece for a highschooler, tho I bet its an automatic.

>voted for Trump
opinion discarded

>voting for the blue party felon guilty of perjury and possibly treason
Who would have ever guessed you are poor, drive crap autotragic shitboxes, and shitpost on Veeky Forums defending a gook car brand. Do you have a Bernie bumper sticker on your non "Type-S" RSX too?
>Pro-tip: I didn't vote for Trump
See that? That's a smug face. Don't you have a riot...errr protest to get ready for? Come over to my house baby and I'll help you buy a car you won't be embarrassed of

>hurr I know to look for a 1cm skirt to tell if a b14 is an se-r or not which makes me superior
I don't really give a shit because they're worse than 13's in every way. B13's are for people that like cars. B14's are good for first cars or beaters. It's hilarious you feel the need to keep bringing it up like it was the biggest thing to happen in your life recently.

All you've proven is you're a giant fag with shit taste and shitty baseless opinions.

>spending money on kia
b-but I got it new so it's worth money!!

lmao. I'm just wondering how much of your garbage was paid for or assisted with by mommy and daddy.

>it isn't possible more than one person thinks I'm a retard! C-could it?

I have more money tied up in my cars than you have net worth. YOU were the one who said I can't tell an SE-R by looking at it.

Repeat after me. I'm right, you're wrong, and reverse it. It's okay babe, we all make mistakes sometimes. The difference is, I can admit when I'm wrong. You should try it out sometime, you may be more tolerable IRL.

Considering the fact I know the difference between a 200SX SE and SE-R by looking at the sideskirts, means maybe, just maybe, I'm not full of shit ;)
>spending money on kia
desu for 10k with a car with three years bumper to bumper and 100k powertrain warranty, yeah pretty sweet. Oh, and its not a slushbox like your "sport cars"
samefag pls. look at the post count.

>s-sideskirts!
My god you're autistic. Seek validation elsewhere.

>Yeah no, you're an idiot.
>Also there's literally no way to tell from the picture what trim it is.
Actually, there is beybey, only the SE-R has sideskirts. Enjoy your 5k worth of automatic gookmobiles.

Just admit you were mistaken user. I mean dear lord, if you can't admit a mistake on an anonymous imageboard you have to be an insufferable cunt irl.

ITT: MY DICK IS BIGGER THAN YOURS!

Come on man, at least use a proxy when you samefag.

Look, just admit you were mistaken. It seriously would be healthy for you. Deflecting the argument with ad hom, muh dick, I drive shitty jap cars worth 5k doesn't do it.

Are you actually autistic or drunk dude?

I mean I'm here to shitpost, but why are you here?

lmao you are legitimately cringeworthy. Get fucked autismo

>There could never be more than one person thinking I'm a smug retard on the internet!!!!!111

It's time to stop posting.

I'm not the user you were arguing with. Keep arguing over who has the bigger dick though. Winner can fuck me and play "find the prostate"

...Dude, I mean you are wrong, and I'm right. But come the fuck on, this is fucking pathetic.

You are actually making me feel sorry for some autist on Veeky Forums.

There has been "8" posters ITT for the last hour. It's just me and you dude.

Why are you so defensive of the fact that I knew the sideskirts tell the trim of the 200SX?

You don't care about that, you're upset about something else and venting. What's on your mind bro?

Theres a manual 96 200sx se with 100k miles on it in my area going for $2400. Are they hard to work on and how is the market for parts.

You know I run into people like you on the internet a lot. It always comes down to them parroting roughly whatever I said to them last, like what you just did. It's not the first time either, you did it earlier. Read this image. I get it now. It's literally raging autism. I thought it was people too stupid to formulate a "comeback" or whatever, but no. It's just screeching autism.

>doesn't notice those 2 posts were posted less than a second apart
Sure. Keep thinking it's all the same person you fucking retard. Maybe you'll learn how to count next time you go in for remedial math.

Another common symptom of autism is obsessive behavior. Kind of like your obsession with some tiny shitbox sideskirts.

I know it's hard for your smug ass to accept, but yes, there's at least one other person on the internet that thinks your dumb. I know you struggle cognitively because of your condition, but it's not hard to figure out he had commented earlier, dumbass.

$2400 for any car in the USA with 100k is dece. You will be limited for parts as there isn't a lot around anymore, but if the car seems okay go for it. In a few years you can sell it for what you paid. Beyond wear and tear suspension parts the drivetrain is pretty solid.
But user, I'm right, and you are wrong. That is simple fact.

Autism or narcissism is being unable to admit that.

So do you have a mental deficiency, or will you admit you were mistaken?
>If you deflect this you are confirmed autist

It's you and your phone you fucking retard. At least try to disguise your tone of voice.
Are you autistic, or will you admit you were mistaken?

>Continuing to parrot back what I'm saying to you
Fucking lol how long will this go on? Have you ever had an original thought?

Holy shit you're fucking retarded. So the narcissism thing was some sweet projection, huh? Only one person could ever think you're retarded, autistic, etc.

>confirmed autist
May the good lord have mercy on your soul. You have to be a pretty pathetic shit to not even admit fault on Veeky Forums.

You actually make me sad bro. what the hell is going on in your life that THIS is what you fight for?

>It's you and your phone you fucking retard. At least try to disguise your tone of voice.
keep grasping at them straws buddy. But here's every single post I made in this thread:
and this one obviously.

So at best there is two retards ITT?

Congrats.

I'm right, "he" is wrong.

What kind of an autist can't accept that fact? It's not fucking healthy man.

fucking kek, you're the one that's been posting about sideskirts for a good 2 hours seeking validation you knew some useless fact about the less desirable b chassis. Read the last sentence of your post. Ask yourself that question you autistic fuck.

The only one obsessing and sperging over it is you. Literally everything you're saying applies more to yourself than anyone else.

I don't care who's right or wrong.
Just whip them out next to rulers and fucking end this bullshit already

You're both retarded, arguing over who has a bigger dick using a Nissan shitbox from 20 years ago as a cover.

>rulers
>implying I won't need a yardstick

I get your point. I'll get the microscope. No need to lie on the internet

Microscope? You gon' need a telescope cause this dick outta this world.

I'm bored and shitposting, yet factually correct. You are intoxicated, factually incorrect, and aggressive about it. Hence this whole thread of you being wrong and unable to accept that you are fallible. Just say it, "I was wrong user, you were right."

Then huff your spray or pot or whatever you are on, because it must be good. Then again, maybe you should get back on your Seroquel.

I hope, for your own sake, you are just trolling me. Otherwise I wish you the best of luck, you salty poorfag. Learn to admit fault, it may help you in the "outside" world.

Alternatively, drive your automatic RSX into your a tree and buy a real car

For me to be "wrong" I would have had to refuted it after he pointed out some gay ass sideskirts. He's been arguing practically with himself for a solid hour. It's sad.

Hey look, it's this post again.
>he's parroting himself now
See

No need to embellish

...now where did I put that electron microscope?

I never said you were wrong, only that you're both retarded. There's a difference.

I was referencing his post(s) that all say the same thing because he's autistic AND retarded.

But I'm right. That is not an SE-R and I can tell by looking at it despite what retard #1 says.

Thank you #2, and god speed.
>being factually correct makes you autistic and/or retarded
Oh the irony. Like I said user, just admit you were WRONG. Do you have a fucking personality disorder? No wonder you are alone in this world and argue with random faggots on Veeky Forums.

I mean, you make me actually feel less sorry for myself, so thanks loser!

agreed.

>still arguing about a Nissan shitbox
Let it go you retard. No one cares. Holy shit.

Is there any hope in making a 1.6l 4cylinder fly

No. The GA16DE is completely hopeless and has no aftermarket support.

You're revealing a lot about yourself in this stream of projections. It really explains why you've been desperately begging for validation over sideskirts for 2 hours when no one refuted SE-R's have sideskirts. This "argument" has been you saying the same thing repeatedly arguing with yourself while I troll/make fun of you, and "retard 2" popping in and out whom you refused to believe was another person for a million posts because you're stupid. But you don't see me going "OMG I TOLD U THERE WERE 2 OF US ADMIT UR WRONG" for an hour.

tldr; you're pathetic. But hey, I gave you enough (You)s for a life time.

No. At least the sr20 equipped cars were quick for the time. A b13 is better in every way, but older and also hard to find.

>you can't tell that is not an SE-R by the pic
Yes, I can, no side skirts
>cue intense raging autism

You make me sad user. Its pathetic you can't admit you were wrong, to a random person on Veeky Forums. I just hope you are high or drunk and not just this mentally ill.

IDK man, good luck with your shitboxes and infallible life. But hey, at least I will sleep good tonight thinking I'm not as pathetic as you lol.

"Wrong." "I was wrong."

There is nothing wrong with saying that brah. Only a fucking robot feels otherwise.

Honda, toyota and subaru use cvts as well

true jdm potential senpai

>Still posting the same thing about sideskirts
Someone get this guy some help.

and none of them have proven reliable. Wake me up when they learn DCTs are the future.

>expecting new technology to be perfected immediately
>being the first to buy new technology
The people that got burned by a shitty cvt going out brought it upon themselves.

>new technology
CVTs have been around since the 1960s you fucking retard.

CVTs have been around for decades. If there were advancements to be made to make it handle power and make it reliable, they'd have don it decades ago.
DCTs are the future of automatics.