I have 900 bucks. How do I flip this to 1,200

I have 900 bucks. How do I flip this to 1,200

gambling

Sell weed, or gamble.

Buy a drug that's sought after heavily in your area (Psychs usually), buy on darknet markets, sell to people at a huge mark up.

Easy.

Yeah man, I like so totally want to do illegal shit and risk jail time or gamble money and lose more than I would gain.

Fuck you assholes, what kind of Veeky Forumsmen throw out ways to LOSE money

One word: lawn service

Buy a mower, clippers, put some flyers up, and profit is yours

then phrase your question better next time. right now it sounds like "how can i make 33% profit in a week without any actual work?". And the only honest answers to this is either through dumb luck or with some illegal shit. Nothing else has a profit margin of 33% within a few days.

33% a week translates to millions of % annual return in case it wasn't obvious how ridiculous this would be.

I did this and ended up 4 days in custody with niggers and sandniggers, not cool man

sell cocaine.

then what is the most stable non random, and scalable percentage possible? exchange traded funds? index funds? dividend stocks? how do you turn this investment world into a growing money tree for yourself?

Get Robinhood. Look at history charts until you find a stock that historically performs well but has taken a recent dive. Put all your cash on this and wait for it to return to a level where you'd make at least 1200. You're welcome.

nothing's truly stable and non-random on the financial markets. at best you get good long-term averages, but there'll always be nasty two-digit dips inbetween. long-term you get about 3-4% a year on low risk stuff. if you get an average 8% a year out of your financial investment long-term you can be pretty damn happy with yourself. anything beyond 12% a year is bound to have an insane amount of risk associated with it.

closest you can come to stability is probably real estate. there'll always be demand and both the asset value and rent value track inflation so you should always make real gains.

>Darknet
>Recruit associates to resell wholesale drugs for you
>Find out where your associates live
>Threaten to burn their house if they don't deliver money
>Keep a loose leash on your associates after their initiation, so there's no way you can be incriminated in case they rat on you
>loanshark if they come short on cash
>burners (you contact them)
>get a good lawyer too

suck dicks on craigslist

how FAST does it need to turn to $1200?

this.

Stalk Walmart. Wait for a hatchimals shipment. Sell buy 3 and sell them each for a $100 profit. Ez.

you risk middle aged women knifing you in the back for the last hatchimal

>Threaten to burn their house if they don't deliver money

see the whole problem is that's an empty threat

Chatted with one tonight who was holding the last two and she turned one over for me to buy. She said she was gonna sell hers cheap to not "feel bad about ripping off a kid". Silly woman.

wait until the market crashes next month and put all your money on some 3x leveraged etf when the market starts recovering

Get a job. Work for one week

Why do these threads attract so much attention?

It's not empty if you follow up on the threat.

Buy NVCN at $1.50 tomorrow, sell at $2.00

So... you want $300? That's it?

Take that $900 and put it in your fucking pocket. Get a minimum wage job and work for literally one week. Why don't you realize this, are you dumb or something?

You can always sell your anal virginity to some creep on craigslist.

Bybasking daily and being an autistic cocksucker.
Sage goes in all fields

bitcoin

You don't even need the initial 900 dollars.

Did you listen, OP?

didn't think so

You can bet on the Philadelphia flyer's losing tn.

Whatever you did to get the first 900, do it again.

Then you'll have 1800, not just 1200.