/nsunsg/ - Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm General

Salad a cute edition

Coming soon: Road to Boruto
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-09-12/naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-4-road-to-boruto-expansion-arrives-in-europe-on-february-3/.106361

Gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=4J6y8_1w4ns
Trailers:
youtube.com/watch?v=MEGRwiQ9j08
youtube.com/watch?v=eGcKgQBBRxo

Other various info:
youtube.com/watch?v=SQHumezGBDU
youtube.com/watch?v=HzG3PKw1rx4
youtube.com/watch?v=Mev-wFnH0s0

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/NSUNSG/

>Discord group
discord.gg/0tYAz6VE2zJENjBI

>New to Storm and/or coming from "traditional" fighting games?
forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/comment/7766808/#Comment_7766808

>How to force a jump blocker to do something offensive
youtube.com/watch?v=pMPEHZjOTWo
>/nsunsg/-approved fanfiction
docs.google.com/document/d/1IdKzPOFC6J_qhL-1BzyNEvVqhp73cD5oUGFVnqgbbEA/edit#

>R20 GM's summaries of the game so far
dropbox.com/s/uds093rtywlm38k/Game Summaries.pdf?dl=0

>Gallery of /nsunsg/ OCs
imgur.com/a/6qr4c

>Hall of Anal Devestation
imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/all

>TLAnon's Patreon
patreon.com/TLAnon

>Naruto Artbooks, Music, Manga, etc.
pastebin.com/SmwKFShb

old:

old:

2nd for toplad

Sure you don't, chink. Keep telling yourself that. But if you're serious about not wanting people to waifu her that's just going to make me waifu her even harder.

One more thread baby! We're gonna make it!

But who is toplad?

Alex Grandi
Alternatively, Lear.

Yeah I don't know these memes, user. Sorry.

Jeezus I hate when we migrate while I'm driving to work
It fucking happens a weirdly frequent amount of times

Considering it's basically pure edge it's pretty good for what it is
Also, it has qts

Threadly reminder that Lee is best boy and Sakura didn't deserve him anyway.

Lee a shit jobber not worthy of being Guy's student.

Fuck off with your OC bullshit

You take that back you filthy pus dripping cunt.

>I legitimately do not want waifufags
Too fucking late

You're not a waifufag, you're just a homo and imagining fucking me the player in the ass.

>he's so autistic that he thinks other players can't separate fucking him and fucking a character either
It's called playing pretend, chink. Some people have more empathy and emotional intelligence and therefore are good at it.

>fucking me the player in the ass.
hey i didn't imply that
or maybe you wanna get dominated by masculine man so thats why you created your OC in first place?

Name 1 (one!) canon battle Lee has won.

His battle with adversity. When he was told he couldn't walk again he didn't listen, and kept going. He defied the odds.

It's called a joke lad. Turks have a pretty long history of being actual homos what with that painting of some retarded circle-assfucking.

>you
>masculine

>Team Guy couldn't beat an unarmed Deidara after getting the drop on him

58% in his favour though.

Tsunade was the one that won that battle

doing damage control i see?
Just imagine it. Your great great great chinese ancestor, spread out on the barn of a forsaken shitty chink asian village. An Turkic beg arrives to inspect the village-- when he decides that while he's there, he wants to enjoy some fine chink peasant whores. His hands on his waist, he orders your ancestor to spread her ugly outie chink cunt wide. Your great great grandmother complies and finally realizes that somehow... she is eager. She's scared yes... because she can hear her cuck husband crying back in the house (he obviously is a coward since he's a chink). But although she is scared, she also has this weird sensation of excitement foaming up within her soul. It's as if she is ashamed but eager, wanting of the strange new sensation that's about to enter her very being. The Turkic beg, obviously a purposeful Turkic leader of men-- from Göktürk clan, unclasps his belt, and drops his breeches. There it is. We see sight of it. A massive, glorious, staggering 9 inch penis, pulsing with energy. Your great grandmother gasps, she bites her lip, she closes her eyes, and just like that as the penis touches her labie, an electric shock makes her delve into a land of pleasure and feelings she has never felt with a puny balkan man. Inch by inch, millimeter by millimeter, the Turkic masterrace fits inside your great great grandmother. It has only been 20 seconds, but your ancestor is already shuddering with a boiling orgasm roiling up like a thunderous explosion within her loins. Its a forest blaze of ecstasy. And at this moment she begins crying. She cries due to one reason... Why didn't she get taken by this Turk earlier? She is now disgusted with herself by ever being coupled with the puny chink man at all. She begins chanting, like some occult freak, in Chinese. She chants with every short breath to the Turkic beg.

"Come. Come. Come. Come."

That is how your race came to be, Manchu Hanbro.

legitimately impressive pasta
8/10 because you need to work on your lewdposting

>When he was told he couldn't walk again he didn't listen, and kept going. He defied the odds
Actually when told he couldn't walk again he kept doing random pushups, ruining his body even further.

You're all just jealous of Lee.

Fujo detected

No, I'm just a man who wants Lee inside me. Like any sane man would.

>Lee
>not Neji
check this raging homo out

>liking a girly ladyboy like neji instead of manly Lee
That's right, I'm clearly twice the homo you'll ever be.

At what age was Kakashi the most fuckable? What about Naruto and Guy?

We have finally reached true cancer
fucking homoshits FUCK OFF

>being this new
Hate to break it to you, but gays have run this general for years

>he clearly wasn't around for the first few waves of homoposting
This isn't even the worst of it, fampai.

>implying
It's worse now because there are just no other posts

Then start a discussion or start posting something else, faggot.

What would you do in his situation?

this
member the borumitsu posting when gaiden first came out?

Get my head out of there.

Don't know about the others, but Kakashi from 20 onwards.

Eat her ass

Fill her with baby batter. But first

impregnate her then deport her

>not keeping your head planted firmly between her thighs while tonguing her butthole and filling her mouth hole with baby batter

>not wanting to see her get pregnant with your spawn and beg you for more

>this thread

binkbonk, pls

I doubt he's the only one who feels that way.
Because I sure do.

What the fuck even is this general? Gays and Breeders?

what's the problem user?

>2017
>not being a gay breeder

Chink uses a lot of memes from other threads in an attempt to appear well-travelled and cultured.

It's actually just straight up shitposting. "talex" and "#toplad" are shitposts in their respective generals. Unforuntately there doesn't seem to be a dedicated shitposting meme for /nsunsg/.

That's actually kind of sad and pathetic. Maybe we should start going to other generals and using /nsunsg/ memes? Which ones are the most ripe for spreading?

/nsunsg/ doesn't have any notable memes or I'd use them in other places. I guess Waniko and hairpussy is a meme at this point, but hairpussy is a seperate thing anyway. Try Granblue or something maybe.

Nothing I like the gay posting, it'll be better when E finishes the picture of best boy though

> in their respective generals
But you're not posting in those generals right now, are you?

Your point being?

Well I've never seen hairpussy used anywhere else. Never even knew what it was before this general.

It gets dropped occasionally in certain fetish threads
/jp/ and /d/ have them sometimes, although rarely by name. Then again /d/ calls almost anything -pussy. Breastpussy, armpitpussy, whatever. It's fundamentally just fucking someone's hair, which isn't THAT niche.

maggotpussy is the best one I saw, that was on /pg/

Well there was that one girl who actually stuffed the things inside her
I guess the search for more XTREEME pleasure can be kind of twisted sometimes.

Why use memes that none of understand in a general that has none of the background and context that the meme comes from? You just appear retarded, occasionally chiming in with a comment here or that that everyone ignores.

Wait someone puts maggots up their cooch?

Yeah there's some screencap (or was it just typed up image?) of it floating around somewhere. I think she got hospitalized for it too. Dunno what the doctors thought.

Then continue ignoring it?

There's a limit to how much autism I can ignore, and you floored it past that limit a fair while ago.

Should I go more then? I'm certainly not sperging right now, being as it were I've been awake for roughly two days and have been marathoning anime now that exams are finished so I completely lack the energy to actually be autistic.

>10

you're at ichiraku and this guy slaps your gfs ass, wat do?

who is this even kek
>that weapon

Slap his ass.
Then dump my gf so we can fuck behind a dumpster later.

I keep eating since he is an OC and doesn't exist.

>t. Oshi

If you think you're seeing things that don't exist you might want to go to a doctor.

> I'm certainly not sperging right now
That's a matter of perspective. Chris-chan probably thinks he's a normal, well-adjusted human being.

He defeated Naruto and Sasuke.

Yeah, he did.

But I think that Naruto and Sasuke won that fight in the long run.

Well duh. I mean, could you imagine it? A fighter that's strong because of hard work and not someother bullshit?
That's retarded.
>inb4 Guy
Didn't kill Madara, and he still had to die (before Nart bullshits him back to life) just to come close.

It's a matter of relative sperg coefficient. I'm too tired to put effort into my replies but not tired enough to get on that 50+ hour high, so my posts become boring and honestly kind of pointless. Like this one.

/a/ thread:

It'll get canned in like 10 minutes.

10 mins already passed

Does Sauce care about his daughter?

In his own autistic way, yeah

There isn't really any new info, but might as well post these.

Which characters listen to Pink Guy's album?