If the Supra is the Hemi 'Cuda of our generation, what are the others?

If the Supra is the Hemi 'Cuda of our generation, what are the others?

Other urls found in this thread:

hagerty.com/apps/valuationtools/1998-Toyota-Supra-Mk_IV_Turbo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hagerty.com/apps/valuationtools/1998-Toyota-Supra-Mk_IV_Turbo

Excuse me what the fuck

Our Chevrolet Corvair is the Pontiac Fiero.

The kind of people who own the neo Thunderbird are the kind of people that buy Microsoft Word.

what others?

Anyone care to explain to an Ausfag what the Hemi Cuda thing is?

can you buy microsoft word?

R34 and FD for the main three, NA1 to round out the four.

Others for consideration: 3KGT, Z32, R33, R32.

Considered the most valuable paragon of everything that's right with the class and era it exemplifies.

with the iconic wing, it more of the Superbird

>Supra is the Hemi 'Cuda of our generation
this is the dumbest shit I've heard, leave now

Sheit, I like your interpretation. Just re-using the wording I've heard a couple of times with people comparing it as the analogous 'Cuda.

I even prefer the Superbird over the 'Cuda.

I didn't coin the phrase:

Anyone?

>if the Supra is the Hemi Cuda of our generation

Might not be a Hemi Cuda, but will be an epic car for FUTURE generations. You guys realize the generation that grew up with legendary cars, never considered them legendary. It's only the generation AFTER that sees it as legendary. So the generation that grows up with boring electric cars, will find this car to be absolutely epic. idk If I can say legendary though.

It's the new S-chassis, which is exactly what it needed to be. Legendary as an affordable, fun car, if too many aren't wrecked by stancefags.

Supras are shit.

No one put out a book completely demonizing, Fiero died because GM protecting the Corvette

Your comparison is shit

I already explained this twice.

>legendary in any regard

I have nothing but disrespect and contempt for anything it's involved in.

Why does Veeky Forums keep parroting this meme? Is it to keep prices down?

>the generation that grew up with legendary cars, never considered them legendary

That's great. You're in the present, when the car is still being sold and you've been indoctrinated into Veeky Forums's/internet hate for the car. It probably will never change. But future generations who never had it, will very much appreciate it.