I just bought a new 2017 Tacoma SR Access Cab 4x4 Automatic with the Utility Package (no back seats). How did I do?

I just bought a new 2017 Tacoma SR Access Cab 4x4 Automatic with the Utility Package (no back seats). How did I do?

>inb4 trucc

>automatic
faggot.

If I was to get any new vehicle that would be it. Good job OP, ignore the transmission memers, who the fuck wants to shift a truck?

I was thinking of getting the new Ridgeline for my dad.

>implying it isn't fun as fuck to shift a tall stick

>who the fuck wants to shift a truck?
Someone who knows how to drive and uses their truck for hauling outside 20mph stop start CBD traffic.

>Buying a truck that will have a frame replacement recall within a year

>mfw i have to haul something on a steep mountain road in my beater truck with 351 v8 and automatic

pray for days that it finds a gear and stays

I would love to have that, but only singlecab which they refuse to make. I like it in singlecab because access is too long. Still a nice yota tho

Single can trucks suck. >I owned one for 3 years. Now got an extended can and love it.

Nice truck op looks very nice

wut engine?

what does it have a 4 speed aod?

Can't you manually select gears on those?

from what i remember your column sifter could go P R N D 1 2

Just throw it into second if you are going up steep hill.

If ~10 inches makes a deal breaker, then you suck at parking and driving probably

>drum brakes in 2017

someone who can in2 standard?

Way to be a dickhead, but it's definitely more than 10 inches and my garage is barely too small for it to fit.

that would be a good one for someone that wants a car with a truck bed

>honda
>truck

choose one and only one

So that'd be 80% of the pickup owners on Veeky Forums then.

nice small truck for people that carry stuff more than people

someone has to buy expensive new trucks or the rest of us couldn't get them cheaper used, good for you!

PWNED

better fuel economy tho

I thought only the highest trim had manual.