Do you think moot ever came to this board? Do you think he has a car? What do you think he drives? Is he a busrider?

Do you think moot ever came to this board? Do you think he has a car? What do you think he drives? Is he a busrider?

Also what does the mootgook drive?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/o/search/capcode/admin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

didn't he say in his farewell stream he liked /dbt/?

Literally who?

Jewish Hiro

Moot is a liberal faggot man. He was probably one of those people that used the excuse of living in a city as a reason to not need a car when in reality he's probably just a beta that never learned to drive or is afraid of driving

he was a busrider when he came long ago but liked some car that I cant remember

I want say he liked Jeeps but man that was like 50 years ago and my mind is failing me

fuck moot and fuck all those who worship him

Fuck you, moot was a faggot but he was a cool faggot.

busrider

Moot will always be olev

archive.4plebs.org/o/search/capcode/admin/
>hiro has never posted on Veeky Forums

>tfw he never became the little girl

The dream is dead

The newest of fags

A lot fuckin' better than Hiroshit
He said he liked Jeeps too. I assume he owns one.

The only time I remember moot even mentioning Veeky Forums is when he killed tripcodes on /soc/. Part of his reasoning was something like
>you guys have even more per capita tripfriends than Veeky Forums it's time to stop
moot leaving was the first good decision he made in like 4 years.

moot answered Veeky Forums questions once or twice, IIRC
he said he drives stick and slushboxes are for faggots

>tripfriends
I could have sworn he said trip codes kind of made sense here but that's lost to history with the old archives dead.

>lives in NYC
Def a bus rider

i bet he voted hillary.

Well he is a confirmed cuck

He did in fact come to this board. I remember a thread where he was asking about participating in autocross. This was a long time ago...

he was on /sp/ often, not here.

I vividly recall a portion of his ragequit address mentioning something to the effect of "mustangs can't turn"

I thought there was something about him saying Mustangs should be an acceptable answer on a select all boats captcha...

I saw him at chipotle in Union Square with his nip girlfriend in NYC a couple of years ago. Think he was a public transportation cuck like most NYers

I remember he hated Australians kek. That's all i know about him