Gas stations that don't post mid-grade and premium fuel prices on their signage

>gas stations that don't post mid-grade and premium fuel prices on their signage

Why? It's a huge pain for us premium cucks to have to rely on shitty apps (gasbuddy sucks) to avoid getting gouged hard since premium prices have no rhyme or reason anymore.

>caring about cost
Just go to the nearest tier1 station to you, moron.

Yeah man why do gas stations do this now? It's fucking annoying especially when I confused premium with diesel prices.

Why the fuck are you driving a car that requires premium when you're kike-ing over the extra $2 difference to fill the tank?

Are you one of those fucking idiots that drive half an hour, idle for 10 minutes in a line up, all to "save money" on gas?

The fuel you're spending driving to a location to get cheaper gas probably costs more than your savings.

>getting jewed

Look, i don't care but it is retarded on principle to pay $2.80/gallon when a shop across the street is selling it for $2.35. And this actually happened the other day - i drove from station to station right across the street and was shocked to find this shit.

Because one was top tier and the other bottom tier.
Or youre a liar.
Enjoy your shit fuel poorfag

Enjoy your watered down piss gas. You get what you pay for.

This is my mindset as well.

You're just always gonna need gas (until a Tesla is financially feasible) so why bother hunting for 20 cent differences in price? Just wait til you're on a 1/4 tank then go to Shell and fill up. Repeat.

Driving my econobox I only need to refill about once a month.

I fracking hate you pussy ass cuccbois *forces you both to choke on my 50 inch black cock*

Nothing personnel kid

midgrade is a meme. literally not a single car requires it. its for cheap jews. waste of mixing equipment, and signage to make it.

if you have a car that takes premium than cost should be not even a thing for you

this
also where I live pretty much every stations is 30c more than the 87 for premium

Because my Caddie is comfy as fuck.

My manual recommends 98 octane for maximum performance but I just cruise so I never buy anything but 95 octane and it works just fine.

How have you not memorized the cheapest stations in your area? Of your in a different area there's general rules of thumbs to follow, such as not going to ones closest to highway exits.

Working at the cheapest and most reliable gas station in town has a few minor benefits

*pinging intensifies*

Heh!

I buy natural gasoline in bulk and drive around with that stuff.

>tfw only 6 gas stations in your city carry the 94 octane you need

Iktf

I feed her 87 sometimes

Canadian gas too expensive :(