Who is the king of miserable, slow, boring, unlikeable penalty boxes?

Who is the king of miserable, slow, boring, unlikeable penalty boxes?

>Nissan
>Mitsubishi
>Chrysler

Any econobubble.

Pretty much every single one

Ford with their failure of the 2018 mustang.

Renault
Peugeot
Citroen

I'd say mitsu since they killed the evo. At least Nissan still has Z.. For now. At least Chrysler makes the 300c. Although its screams dindu it at least says something unlike any Mitsubishi.

Are French cars really that bad?

Is North America missing out on anything good?

some hothatches are okay, everything else is simply crap. VW tier at best, Dacia tier at worst.

Are they better than the Ford hot hatches? We get all of those at least, as well as the Mazdaspeed3.

Nissan and the korean twins plus chevy

I mean, yeah a Versa or Yaris isnt the nicest car out there, but it's leaps and bounds better than the true tin can shitboxes of the 90's. The CVT takes away the revving fun, but the cars accelerate better.

I'd put a built E30 in the same shitbox section as a 60's Ford Pinto.

And no i don't have an econobox

Renault is pretty much the king of hot hatches, although they did kinda fuck up the current Clio RS.
The Megane RS is better than the current Civic Type R according to Tsuchiya and it's way ahead of the Focus for just plain driving fun.

Toyota kicks ass at econoboxes. Yaris Matrix Corolla Camry Prius. The cheapest cars to insure, the most reliable, and a V6 Camry is fast, considering sn95 gt and 350z 0- 60 times.

Toyotos also don't get stolen or riced like their competition, good ole Hondo.

I have a 2016 Chrysler 200 and it's okay.

>Slow
It seems snappier than my previous car, but I wouldn't call it fast, that's for sure. Although, I would like to note that I have the base model.

>Boring
Again, I have the base model, but it has bluetooth so who needs the Nav system or XM

>Unlikable
I like it

>Penalty boxes
If by that you mean I'm being penalized for being a poorfag and thus having to settle for a car that was on clearance, then yes, you are correct.

All in all I'd give the 2016 200 a 7/10. It's a little spendy for what it is, but things could be worse. I've topped it out at like 118, where I'm assuming it governed itself.

Would you recommend the Dodge Dart based on your knwoledge of the 200?

Just looking for something similar with a manual box.

The funny part is any new econobox will out perform most cheap performance cars with adaptive cruise control, heated/cooled seats, blind spot warnings, parking assistance, getting 30+mpg.

too bad this thread isn't even about Toyota

To my understanding the 200 is built on the Dart platform, and the base model 200 uses the top model Dart engine, and given the fact most vehicles look the same on the interior these days, I would recommend the Dart based on my experience with the 200. Keep in mind I know very little to nothing about the dart, so I can't speak for the actual driving experience, but my 200 was a comfy ride from Minneapolis MN to Burlington IA and back.

Non-performance Dodge cars like the Avenger/Caliber/Magnum/Nitro are about as miserable and soul crushing as your average penalty box from Nissan or Mitsu.

Nissan and Hyundai. Kias are actually decently fun.

except those were all designed under Mercedes so all blame for them is places solely at the feet of Daimler.

I drive 100 km daily with this.
I put myself behind a truck, as I can barely change lanes.

>Kia

Forte5, Koup, and Optima are all above average

Mostly this.

>Making false claims

Nice try Scotty.

except a built e30 can be really fucking fast

They're all slow as shit, and look like complete garbage.