Daily reminder Muricans can't drive manuals

Daily reminder Muricans can't drive manuals.

Most Americans don't need to know.

Most car enthusiasts do though. It's the average person who just needs a reliable commuting vehicle who doesn't.

Retard apologists.

Daily reminder that this is holding car enthusiasm in america back because driving a manual is what sets you apart from the plebs even if it's slowfaggotry compared to a good DCT

Automatic drivers are largely retards, but Joe Schmoe has no reason to invest his time into learning how to operate manual transmission

Yeah there are far more important things to do like driving your lifted automatic truck through a puddle of mud for the twentieth weekend in a row.

Daily luddite thread

For me, it all boils down to this:
Smaller car, smaller engine, stick
Bigger car, bigger engine, automatic

Everything else is a stupid meme you /pol/ faggots come to spread for rusin'

A thread died for this

Friendly reminder that Europoors are so obsessed with americans they find any and every excuse to bring them up.

I laughed

It's the 4th largest country in the world despite being run by retards and you wonder why it's getting attention?

Reminder that I am an American and I have only driven autotragic cars less then 20 times in 8 years of driving.

Also the term American can refer to anyone living in the continent of North of South America, So if you are referring to the United States you actually might be retarded

I said Muricans.
It's different.

Generalize much?
Sounds like you're just butthurt that gas costs $4.50 Euros a gallon where you squat.

USA! USA! USA! USA!

I am American and I drive automatic.

Deal with it.

Daily reminders that it takes less than one day to learn to drive manual.

I'm an American, and I drive a manual Ferrari.
So yeah, fuck you.

All my cars are stick.......but I often wish I wasn't stuck here in America with all the autotragic trump supporters.

>gallon
Fuck off.

>liters
No u

>Live in rural Michigan
>Literally everyone I've from the local area met can operate a standard transmission
>Our local school hosts a drive your tractor to school day
I can't wait to leave this shit hole.

Seriously, jam those liters right up your filthy asshole.

>drive your tractor to school day
My sides

>too poor for a $1000 option
pffhahhahahaha

We had this, it was dank.

>Have a bigger engine
>instead of really having fun with it, you pay the premium in gas and insurance to power a fucking autoamtic transmission

>have a smaller, shittier engine
>instead of pretending it doesn't exist you wring every last horsepower from it and shift in the powerband every time

What about smaller car and bigger engine? Do you only drive cuckmobiles and pigfat landbarges?

>don't want to = can't
>hurr my preferences are objectively the right ones, anyone who pretends they don't agree with me must have poverty or retardation holding them back from achieving the one true dream

Literally aspergers syndrome

A smaller less powerfull but higher revving engine in a well balanced and light chassis is better matched with an automatic.

but i like
>Seeing that big long nose comming up as I
>fire up the engine, pushing me in my leather
>sofa as I weave by in traffic, without being
>loud and obnoxious about it.

>>Our local school hosts a drive your tractor to school day

That sounds awesome and you're a faggot for wanting to leave.

>muh manual>auto
>stupid muricans
Literally sour grapes sydrome.

Reminder of where euro complex over the USA comes from

What car is that OP?