Which group of Veeky Forums fags gets the most butt hurt when you call them out on their shit car?

Which group of Veeky Forums fags gets the most butt hurt when you call them out on their shit car?
I would have to say it's either between Beamer faggots & land barge SUV faggots? But Korean commuter faggots have a lot of gusto too.

Busriders.

Honda-idiots. By far.

VAGfags. Especially audifags.

Since I would categorize busriders in with land barge SUV faggots, and yeah Honda fags too . Good one, user

Easily the Miata fags, there's literally no justification for buying a slow, unpractical poofter car but this half board seems to jerk off over it and get angry when you call it out.

There's hardly any power, but at least it goes to the right place.

(You)
I don't even own a miata nor do I plan on owning one

Should be mini Cooper owners

GM fangirls.

THIS

They always drive like asswipes
Inb4 Muh Riced out shitbox is a racekar

THIS IS TROLLING OUTSIDE OF B

Yeah, but car related .

I never even understood people with *true* dedication towards BMWs.

They're like the Corollas of slightly higher class cars. Good all-rounders but nothing to really write home about. It's lost on me how people get so hyped over something so earth-shatteringly average.

We'll corollas are slow & dependable while bmws are mostly fast as far a a factory car goes and they break constantly so I'm not fully seeing the comparison, but yes they both look like a pale lump of liver failure shit.... that's true.

musclefags and landbargefags

Beamer fags all day.
They ban together and won't stop trying to tell you you have never sat in a BMW before & wont shut up until you post pictures from the bimmerworld forum of the same part failure post over & over & over again

Korean car owners, easily the easiest to trigger by far, shit cars that are trying to add style but fail in every other category, they try so damn hard to justify their shitty purchase with having no heritage, hell not even Mitsubishi gave a shit when they were making Hyundai's engines for them.

Porsche fanboys. Their "supposedly godly" cars sound like straight piped minivans and get out-performed by cheaper American and Japanese competitors.

Not cars but the bikefags are hard to beat
Except maybe the truck autists could take that title.

>Toyotards
They instantly transform into a fucking infomercial as soon as someone exposes the company for being a shit company. Even if no one says anything bad, if Toyota isn't mentioned for a continuous 14 minute period, they go into hardcore infomercial mode trying to make people think about the brand by any means possible. It's one of the most pathetic displays observed on the internet.

Gook
Turd
Ride

Pickup truck drivers. Specifically lifted "bro truckers" as they are sperm gurgling entity's of the auto world.

mustang faggots

all of them all years

them bmw fucks too especially the base owners

lol bro

you're pathetic

you know what you remind me of?

those fuccboys that think they are successfully trolling /dbt/ threads by posting motorcycle crash gore

what they dont realize is that /dbt/ literally watches that shit for fun

and its the same with miata owners

they fuck each other in the ass all day with no shame

so trust me when I say they don't give a shit when some idiot like you calls their car slow

i vote for this. honda general is home to the most conceited and arrogant fuckers on this place. they all secretly think their junk FWD shitboxes are the shit when really they are the laughing stock of Veeky Forums

Mr2 fags.
I thought all Toyota guys were more or less cool, but those mr2 faggots get more butthurt than the Beamer fags do when you tell them mr2s have some flaws.

I once crafted a b8 that led a gtr fangirl into spamming crashed corvettes 10hrs a day, every day for a year straight.
t'was delicious :^)

Would you get to the point and quit posting the same stupid comparison chart you opted 3 comments ago you faggot!
Quit beating around the bush and just say you don't like the gtr faggots like a normal fag!

But I like the gtr

>criticizes Honda general for being "arrogant and conceited" and having "junk" they are proud of
>browses /dbt/
Pot, meet kettle

Well it seems you have some sort of internal battle going on between your alternate personalities living inside your feeble mind in which case kill yourself.

No it doesn't

Kek

Any Mitsubishi owner that doesn't own an evo knows how to get professional ass mad when you tell them their eclipse was designed & marketed for the female demographic..... the evo guys are usually broken down.... don't remind them of this unless you have time for a butt hurt lectureing.

Muscle car owners/fans who can't come to terms with the fact that those cars are for rednecks.

gook car owners

Please give specifics for your reasoning or it's just boring.

Why? Because Honda general is the only one that talks about their shitboxes and ignores troll post? Seems like they're the only ones doing it right around here

Why would anyone come here for actual car advice, cause there certainly isn't any and this is also Veeky Forums shitposting capitol of the Internet.......
If I'm searching for actual car information I use google and car specific forums that can allow for more than a one picture reply in case what I'm looking for requires more than one picture to help explain what's going on.

Bench racers.

Specifically the ecoboost cockslurper.

>Look at that peak power per liter!
>Le Mans! BTFO!
>GTR laptimes
>GMFangirls

Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger niggerNigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger niggerNigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger niggerNigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger niggerNigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger niggerNigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger niggerNigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger niggerNigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger niggerNigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger niggerNigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger niggerNigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger niggerNigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger niggerNigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger niggerNigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger niggerNigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger niggerNigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger niggerNigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger niggerNigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger niggerNigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger fags.

t. busrider.

Easily every person in this thread who chooses to call out groups of car owners, especially OP for giving a fuck. If you're happy with your car why would it matter who's assmad. Simultaneously, those who rush to defend a brand, or their car, are equally as guilty.
Why?
Because it is human nature to make everyone know/think, that you've made the 'right' decision. That your car is the best car for 'X' given budget 'Y' and it can easily out class other car 'Z'. It's always funny to see how many idiots will rush to shit on other people's cars, or so desperately try to defend valid criticisms on their own vehicles.

t. driver of pic related

So if someone starts shitting on your honda you should just say "Yah lol dude" instead of responding rationally to his points? I mean agreeing when they're right and disagreeing when they're wrong.

Sound like a cuck to me

Soooooooo. What's your point, user?

you sound like the kind of guy who shows up to cars and coffee in a stanced geo metro and expect for everyone to compliment you on your rusting pile of dog shit then get assblasted when everyone shits on your ride.
Go hang in the feminist korean meet-ups where they "accept" everyone.
Oh, and just because it might be the best car for budget "y" doesn't mean it's the best car for what they are looking for, you sound like someone who doesn't know a damn thing about cars you fucking busrider.

You sound like your expecting some kind of participation trophy and a pat on the ass, faggot.

>Which group of Veeky Forums fags gets the most butt hurt
see for maximum assblast

Ausfags
They come out at night and gay this place up so bad with their vauxhalls and opels....... you call em a fag and they come at you with all their stupid exiled British convict slang & boomerangs.

Stancefags. No competition