Arabs and shitskins ruined supercars and luxury cars

Arabs and shitskins ruined supercars and luxury cars

You can never own a supercar now without being associated with dumb as fuck shitskins buying a fleet of gold satin rose chrome tinted matte wrapped cars that get shipped by aircraft from some uninhabitable desert ravaged by intellectual poverty to America or Europe for a couple weeks just to drive around in convoys of unstylish, gaudy, hideous, aftermarket contraptions born from their own self inadequacies and desperation

no one cares

>oh no i cant buy X car because other people will think im a fag!

grow the fuck up and stop being so insecure

T. Shitskin

Mad eurocuck

this just in

> you can't buy class

more at 11

*revs basemodel bmw in low income area*

What's it to you?

>arabs and shitskins ruined the world
ftfy

white people sure are insecure

Don't dig too hard for reasons to complain about minorities, you might hurt yourself

>arabs pumping money into European and American industry

oh no the inhumanity

Maybe .01% of the people that own cars like that are in the group you describe. It only seems like it makes up most of the owners because your only exposure to the cars is instagram and youtube. The other 99.9% is old white people.

I didnt know Docta m3 is an old white dude

I didnt know tyler the creator is an old white dude either.

really makes you think

This.

Every Bentley and Rolls I have ever seen was driven by an old white guy. DRIVEN, not being driven around by a chauffeur.

True, most of the Lambos I've seen were driven by greasy arab trash, but who the fuck wants a Lambo anyways? They've always been douche-tier cars.

If I had shitloads of money I'd be buying Testarossa or a Pantera GTS, not some nigger-mode lime green AWD race car.

Who am I kidding, if I had oil-sheikh levels of money I'd be invading their countries and wiping them all out with my private army.

Tyler the Creator is a retarded nigger who makes terrible music.

To think - 50 years ago things were so much better. Christ, how did it all go so wrong?

Please...let him divide us.

>They've always been douche-tier cars.

Fuck you, Diablo is aesthetic as hell

ah another person jealous of someone who is darker than them make a killing from capitalism.

must suck to be white and POOR.

what a waste of white skin tbqh

Doesn't mean it wasn't owned and driven by supreme douches in its heyday.

>must suck to be white and POOR.

>acting like you're not white and POOR like everyone on this board

why are you shilling for niggers who don't know you

fucking cuck

>I'd be buying Testarossa
Probably the worst Ferrari you can pick.

>Pantera GTS,
and you have shit taste, not surprising

>tell you your view is skewed because your only exposure to supercars is instagram
>BUT LOOK AT TWO PEOPLE ON INSTAGRAM!

>buying a Gt250

oh wow how original

supreme tasteman here everyone make way for his totally original and classy choice

tell me more cultured gentleman

i would love to know how your fedora brim stays so crisp

Damn you arent going to even pretend you aren't poor, sheesh.

Calling me a cuck when you're jealous of a black man who owns nicer cars than you.

take a look in the mirror pal

>posts a literally gay nigger

Aren't you progressive.

>pulling random numbers out of your ass.

and that's all I have to say. stop tripping and proceed to kill yourself my man nobody likes you on this board.

>GT250

Are you retarded?

you keep using /pol/ tier buzzwords so clearly you are the progressive one here.

Oh and all these cars in pic related belong to a Chinese American who lives in San Francisco. You visibly upset bro?

Who cares? It's not your money? Quit being such a bitch?

Are YOU retarded? That's a Ferrari 250 GT - tell me it isn't.

Post bank account

>calling it a GT250

It's not a mustang

I think you are the retarded one here brother.

No one cares, why are you obsessed with race you fucking mongoloid. Stop trying to stir the pot you stupid racist fuck.

You are really reaching now. No one on this board even knows what the fuck a Mustang GT250 is faggot, but most will know a Ferrari GT-250.

Do you think there's some kind of prize for acting like a shitwit faggot on this board?

v bad trolling user.

>uh uhh nobody likes you please stop being mean to me
Looks like I hit the nail on the head, shocking. How many hours a day do you spend on instagram fantasizing about cars you will never drive?

probably not as much time as he spends fantasizing about black dicks

just waiting for you to start the greentext butthurt shitposting, should be happening any post now

i dont have an instagram but clearly you do sweetie.

>WE
>WUZ
>KINGZ
>N
>SHIET

>tfw can't give a girl the best oegamiom

u mad white boi?

>refugeestealsferrari.jpg

the solution is simple
>buy or restore classic car which you personally enjoy
>take care of it

It's like that with these sheltered white-ish nerds these days. Like, the average hayabusa rider is a white guy, but it's the "nigga bike" because the only five niggers in the world who can afford a hayabusa and keep it in one piece long enough to take a picture publish the shit out of themselves. Since these nerdy crackers only pay attention to TV and the internet they go there for all their biases.

In a way, this makes them culturally subservient to us shitskins. Cucks, as you would call them. We're a major player in the media, we come up with the shit the jews sell you, we give them the ideas they publish, we're in the photos, we take the photos, and you eat it all up because you're too antisocial to talk to the ten white busa bros for every one nigga.

t. bitter nigger who isn't rich

>owning 5 of (basically) the same car
so the owner's basically a cat lady in Veeky Forums form

Just buy classic ones like 355 or 550 that they would never own.

Let's be honest , you arent gonna be buying anything more prestigious than a civic , there is no point in worrying how better of people are spending their cash

Just buy one in a tasteful colour, then.

Shitskins and sand niggers are different.

t. Assravaged Billy Bob who can't fathom why people he views as inferior drive carts better than his ancient Ford truck