>Noob? Read this:
>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z-dKU8TjtIk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IryVYZlWqHM
tcpglobal.com/ECO-KIT-17-TES.html?gclid=CM3m6pDU2dECFZBMDQodzA8F3w#.WIaxhsQ8KK0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for I can't pull women so I'm going to satisfy my sexuality by bouncing on dick

Abs doesn't belong on a bike

Fite me

Let's make this a thread all about me.

youtube.com/watch?v=z-dKU8TjtIk

lol @ DRZ

Let's make a thread about how fucking gay it is to name your bike

Dubs of fuckin truth rite here

you gotta weigh the costs and benefits as measured by your own personal utility function, for sure, but I think bikes are probably underused at the margin for hooligan fun purposes

>tfw no gf

I rode a bike with ABS during lessons for my A2 license and having it there gave me tonnes more confidence in really squeezing the brake hard. My previous bikes both locked the front wheel up in the same situation. They were 125s though.

The dubs truth hurts :'(

Pick one and why dbt

You've got a thing for ugly bikes?

blade because fast

2013+ zx-6r because it's an amazing bike and I like trackdays.

that was pretty close

is it that horrible?

I kindda named mine Kronos, but I never remember I did that and never ever refered to it as that, so it was really superficial.

groce

RC51 for laffs, fireblade for practicality (not that that's a very pressing concern under the circumstances), ZX6R for track and racing

ninja cause fuck honduh

kinda ghey if you're not stupid fast, imo

but just b urself senpai

don't lump me in with the fucking bike namers.

My baiku's name is silvia, from S(il)V(ia). She's not yet 18 so don't look at her just because she's naked, you perv. :^)

Kawasaki because I did already pick it and have zero regrets

>"user, are you going to come ride with me or not :)?"

What's even the logic behind that? Doesn't make any sense.

Kawasaki has been the brand I have been the most pleased with. I like their build quality and handling characteristics on and off the track so they get my support until that changes.

This one was a huge casual who just wanted a Ducati.

>those massive tendies
Would not ride with/10

Too bad they all look like shit.

>"Don't call me names, user :("

why do people care so much about bike aesthetics? I just buy what i think rides the nicest for my purposes.

Can't see it while you're on it anyway.

Learn to lean then faggot

It's only on /dbt/ because they're nobikes who only look at pictures of bikes rather than ride them.

>"I'll show you who can lean :3"

>implying this isn't the sexiest bike every made ever

I really hope that rear tire was BEFORE the bike went on the track

Sweet jesus

Not her if that tire wear is any indication.

no it's definitely in real life too.

Is it just me or did that retard DRZ rider not have his helmet strapped?

What a nob, safety should be paramount at those kinds of speeds.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IryVYZlWqHM

Lol @ sport bikes

Nothing about that fuck up was the bike's fault.

rider was a retard. supposed to throttle through that shit

Should I get a CB300f or CB500f?

First bike. Don't need long trips but don't feel like a bitch on the interstate. Also want something small though. First bike. Mostly riding around town.

>rides right into clearly visible sand
It is his fault, if he knew that when you hit a pile of sand that size you're probably going drop your bike. He should have slowed way down, maybe put his feet down for stability. If I rode full speed into a beach and dumped it would it be my fault for inevitably crashing?

Part of being a good rider is knowing the bikes limits. If you see a mound of sand, do not drive into it.

CB500F

But neither honestly. Used FZ07 or SV650.

Hey what do you guys think about the Harley street 750 versus a Iron 883? Which would be better for a first time bike?

but the hondas look so good :(

Fireblade
Cause the one I rode was comfy

>inb4 autism
Ride*

Neither

Whichever gets you to the gay club sooner.

But Kawas look really bad, it's embarrassing to ride them.
Looks like a toy.

Lemme guess, real bikes are chrome?

The only plastic toy you ride is your dildo

No Harley is a good bike.

fuck off cruiser cuck

It's not.

I'm not baird.

yeah I've looked at some other bikes in price range but I think I like the Harleys best for long term reliability.

>long term reliability.
>Harley

Ayy lmao!!

>Harleys best for long term reliability.

incorrect

Harleys last the longest because they never leave the front yard.

they are very simple bikes.

Huh. Where did you get that news blurp?

Old solid mount sportsters are very reliable

>this low quality bait

pls

post boipucci faggot

You really did butcher the look with that fuck ugly exhaust.

what? the bikes just seem really simple and reliable. Like you could work on one yourself instead of whereas if you had a Yamaha you might have to take it back to the dealer.

If you want that then get a 70s jap bike. Then you don't have to take the entire shifter shaft out to replace a seal that always goes on them

Enjoy not having a bike to ride.

Reliable at sitting in garages

What's so complicated about the yamaha?

I don't know that they are more complicated but they look it. Non-standard head lamp covers and such just make the bike look more complex and like in the future parts for it might not be available.

How bad is it going to look if it try to repaint my bike myself?
I've only ever used cans on bricks before.
Maaco wanted almost 2 grand for it.

>not naming your bike after animes
My first bike was named Nozomi because it's a piece of fucking garbage

Do prep yourself and only get a solid color, two coat, and it shouldn't be that much

You should have named your first bike anime

Google or YouTube how to cheaply and easily do it yourself. If you just go at it with some spray cans it's going to look horrible

I like the 750 watercooled over the 883. Only beef I have riding with harleys is if its hot and you get stuck in traffic they overheat.

tcpglobal.com/ECO-KIT-17-TES.html?gclid=CM3m6pDU2dECFZBMDQodzA8F3w#.WIaxhsQ8KK0

I did

I must remind anons that the valve adjustment interval on HD's is never.

because the bike will run like shit no matter how in spec the valves are?

No matter what you want to say, virtually every metric bike whether its sport or cruiser have a valve service interval where you have to take the top of the motor apart and replace or adjust things. It's time consuming if you do it, or expensive for a shop to do it.

HD's run how they run, valve stuff you just don't have to worry about with them.

I'm not sure if the new streets are the same way, I would hope that they were.

see

I painted my bike myself and it looks great. It's all about how much time and effort you put into prep and finish, and the quality of paint you use. Spraycan is fine if you're not using the shit you buy at the hardware store.

color-rite sells good quality OEM color matching paint and has good tutorials and directions on how to use it to get a good finish. follow the fuckin directions.

theyre called hydraulic lifters and are used on harleys because they cant rev for shit. any bike with a redline higher than your average family sedan will not have them

It's literally inherent to a four stroke motor, have you overhead cams or pushrods. Harleys HAVE TOP-END SERVICE INTERVALS.

Wheoever told you that is a nigger about bike maintenance. Harley's moronic narrow V angle engines being designed to chug, lug, shake, and stutter probably doesn't help the illusion that you don't need top end service, since such things are the uneducated man's way of guessing "well i guess she needs er carbs synced and dem dere vavles adjusted".

until your bike no longer starts

>doesn't get it

harleys dont need valve adjustments, ever. they have hydraulic lifters. self-clearancing, just like most cars.

CB750s also have hydraulic valve lifters and a reputation for running well for extended periods

The newer Nighthawks do, older ones don't though

The lifters just fail and need to be replaced entirely

There are plenty of low reving OHC jap cruisers that don't have them, and consequently have valve adjustment intervals.

that's cool but i don't see how that is at all related to OHV bikes

(high revs --> no hydraulic) -/-> (~high revs --> hydraulic)

The point was made that high reving bikes wouldn't use the hydraulic lifter/pushrod system like HD does. My point was that there are plenty of other low reving bikes that don't use them, and have service intervals for valves as a result.

My point being that the anons original assertion that they looked easy to work on is part ways true. You don't have to do valve adjustments. Change oil and filter, change plugs (really easy to get to), change air filter (also really easy to get to).