Fall for the rwd meme

>fall for the rwd meme
>end up snap oversteering on the highway

Fuck you guys, I'm never buying another Toyota ever again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vTHmA5wmviA
youtube.com/watch?v=JMaf1QT7sk8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

suck less

>hooning on shitty stock tyres and rims
>WAAAA WHY IS CAR HANDLE BAD
get good faggot

That car isnt conventional RWD its RMR and we warned you about the snap oversteer if it wasnt set up properly and guess what you fucked it up.

why you buy a midship if you can't drive faggot?

Everyone knows the aw11 is one of Toyotas many failures.
You only buy one if you don't want to have front legs anymore.
Still it doesn't detract from all the super epic cars Toyota has made.
You just should have done some more research & when you came across some initial d- tard saying his aw11 drift better when he puts sandbags in the front spare tire compartment you should have moved on to an 86 or a Cressida and you would have not snap spun your shit.

Im sure this is a b8 thread.
The AW11 doesnt snap oversteer like the sw20 does.
You had to ultra fuck up to wreck an aw11
>t. Aw11 owner x3

>m-muh aw11 isn't so bad!!
>being this much of a fucking memester

youtube.com/watch?v=vTHmA5wmviA
youtube.com/watch?v=JMaf1QT7sk8

First vid is a wet surface in a SW20. Which i admit is more prone. But this example is driver error.
Second vid is just oversteer. No snap at all. He didnt even attempt to correct it till after it was around.

>You only buy one if you don't want to have front legs anymore.
>have front legs anymore.
>front
>legs

Spotted the horse.

>Everyone knows the aw11 is one of Toyotas many failures
Fuck off, the aw11 was a great car, there are subjective bits to it but calling it a failure is stupid
It's OP's fault for not knowing the limits of his own ability and of his car

>LEARN
>2
>DRIVE
kek

Aw11 wasn't good, sw20 wasn't good till they changed the chassis in 93 to reduce snap spin
7mge engine was never good
3vze was never good
Camry is for American shills
Prius is for complete fuck wads who have no business driving on public roads
Celicas started to suck when they made them all fwd
Corollas are started to suck after they made them fwd
Every other thing Toyota made was great!
I live In reality.
You're welcome
This thread is low quality b8
What kind of dumb shit buys a car based on a meme then crashes it due to their inferior driving skills and then blames fags on the internetz

Sweet opinions bro

It's a fact that 3vze & 7mge suck a dick.
I'm a huge Toyota fag & im not gonna act like a total Beamer fag and pretend my car manufacturer of choice has never made and failures.
That's just what Beamer fags do.
I don't take things so seriously that I get super butt hurt when someone points out a possible point of failure that Toyota did.
I'm sorry you like aw11z....... but that's not my fault .... I didn't make the meme that inspired you to buy an aw11.

Lol retard

Well I'm liked the way it looked, kind of an Japanese anime 80s future car look to it, but man they do suck.
The interiors fall to shit & the front lip falls to shit & the t-tops leak everywhere and make the chassis loose and floppy.
The weight distribution is total shit.
An lsd for one is expensive as fuck and nearly extinct & a pain it the fucking ass to change out and you can't weld the diff with out blowing up the transmission.
It's not really a car for driving very fast.
But they look kinda cool. I will give you that if you want it.

>The weight distribution is total shit.

45/55 is bad weight distribution? I mean, the whole point is that the engine is in the back. You'd have to say all MR cars are total shit.

>falling for the fwd jew

Apparently it must be since people feel the need to put sandbags in the front of them to put more weight over the steering wheels.

>snap over steering in a straight line
Explain dis

i've never heard of this

First video he fucking drifted it intentionally, and failed to back off of correction as the car came back in line.
Over correcting will fuck you in any car.

Second video the dude literally did that on purpose. You could see for ages he never even once tried to correct.

I have heard of it many times before, I can only find internet references for it saying it helps in the snow, but I have hear it helps for other driving applications.
But your not disputing the shit interior, front lip, t tops or rear diff & transmission issues now are you?

Guy that owned 3 of them here.
All three were over 200k miles
On was over 300k miles
Interior was perfect on all 3
Lip was fine on all 3
Had one t top and it didnt leak
Stock diff and trans dont have issues. They work as intended. Most cars dont have lsd.
If you want lsd buy a c160 trans. Its cheap.
Not sure what your issue is

You owned 3 aw11a and drove them all like a grandparent. That's good you encountered no problems while babying the car . I have never been in a used one that hasn't had a grinding gear.
I'm to young to have driven a new one.
You obviously never owned a kouki late model version cause those two piece front lips sag and look like total shit.
Also if that piece of plastic trim around your radio didn't crumble and fall off then you must be keeping your aw11s in a climate controlled box free from uv rays while not driving it and you must have never touched it either.
The t tops are str8 cancer. They leak water so bad you would fair better just taking them off the car in a rain storm.

Oh yeah the doors are usually all sagged out with a couple of inches of up & down play in them
But you must be the exception.

I think youre just an instigating hater.
Mine were all auto crossed and thrashed year round.
The lip is a VERY easy fix
The saggy door is also a VERY easy fix.

not trying To instigate.
I shopped around for a while looking for one and all the transmissions were always showing signs of their rape.
I bought one and decided having rain pour all over me sucked and I unloaded it in the summer time.
I'm glad yours wasn't like that, but I'm just speaking from my experience.

I like the looks of the car & I like Toyota
But they have had some fuck ups and my personal experiences made me say what I said.
What's the easy fix for the door sag?
New hinges?
Where the fuck do you source new aw11 hinges from and don't say Thailand garbage is an exceptable solution.

Its just a pin.
Toyota still sells it because it fits pretty much every corolla ever.
Stupid twat. You dont know anything about cars.

There's bushings too that go along with the pin that you failed to mention. Also Toyota doesn't make those and they don't fit and you have to Redrill to fit them. You failed to mention that as well.... those pins are just some crappy Chinese shit that will only last a couple of years anyways.
I rebuilt my 22re
Did the timing belt on
My Tacoma
Rebuilt my 20v4age
And I sold my shitty mr2 off cause it had too many problems that weren't worth fixing.

Sorry your such a shill, bro.

>sw20 wasn't good till they changed the chassis in 93 to reduce snap spin
It's mostly changes to the suspension though, and if you're still running the stock suspension that came with the car in 93/94 it'll have to be replaced. An already too stiff car will be even stiffer with an old suspension.
Don't buy a stock later rev and expect not to kill yourself.

Lol
What the fuck is this nigger talkin about
Ignore him. He doesnt know the difference between suspension and chassis

I'm talkin' bout Chinese door hinge pins

>snap over steer
>not rev matching on downshifts through corners
>lifting off throttle through corners

You asked for it.

The changes were principally to the suspension.
>but they widened it up
Whatever bro.

that's an FR meme, you put the sandbags in the trunk

sw20 93 revision kind of sucked desu. they tuned the suspension to the point where it tends to understeer.

there's plenty of ways to make a pre-93 handle well

How to tell someone has no idea what they are talking about:
>snap oversteer

more like falling for the MR2 meme

>boiracer can't drive a real man's car
stay assblasted faggot and burn in hell for damaging an aw11

Too bad a car had to suffer for your incompetence OP.