Cars that you would make if you were a car manufacture

I call it the ubersled

a transverse v10 diesel body-on-frame left wheel drive compact hatch to compete in any american nascar race

Couldn't think of a witty name.

The austin catfish

Pushrod v8 hot hatch... pls

kek

BRZ or FRS + Civic Si
basicaly a RWD I4

nice

I'd call it the Cayenne

>left wheel drive

aww yea

Manual V8 Tacoma

You can't get midsize trucks with V8s anymore, and the only truck you can still get with a manual is a Ram 2500 with the Cummins.

Rwd and maybe an awd package
3.0 i6

close enough m8.

Bring back Fieros, make a real muscle car that isn't pigfat and scrapping the ground, and a mid-size truck.

The not!Fiero would probably rock a fuel efficient 4 cyl and as powerful a V6 as I could get my hands on. Manual or auto transmission. RWD and mid-engine. Not sure about styling outside of offering it as a convertible in addition to hard top. Either way, I'll try to keep it on the cheap side. Like $20k or less cheap for starting prices.

Muscle car would borrow heavily on 60's and 70's aesthetics, use the same V6 as the not!Fiero and then have the most powerful V8 I can get my hands on. Make pricing competitive with similar models. IE, base model V6 mustang goes for $25k, base model of this care in V6 will go for similar. Manual or auto tranny, and RWD. Convertible as an option.

Truck will be mid-size and use the same engines as the other two vehicles, all three of them. RWD only or RWD w/ optional 4WD. Manual or auto tranny. Offer a topper as an option. Club cab (back seats but only two doors) standard with crew (back seats and four doors) as an option. 7' bed that shrinks to accommodate the crew cab so overall length doesn't change. No dually. Towing package standard. Going to try for $25k or less.

All three would have every amenities as an option. You don't want AC or radio? No problem. Your vehicle won't have that shit. You want the latest info-tainment system? Done. Will also try to design vehicles to be very easy to work on. They'll also share as many parts between them as I can manage. Cuts down on production costs and repair bills for consumers. Won't do shitty trim levels where you have to buy a certain trim to get a specific feature you want in addition to all the shit features you don't want.

Not sure what to do for a sedan. I'm thinking I'd just use the muscle car as a base but add the 4 cyl engine, remove the convertible option, and add AWD as an option. Would probably aim for just under average sedan pricing.

Twingo hot hatch.

A 2L Honda powered saloon, Honda make that.

is good

i dont think im going to sleep after imagining what that nightmare would look like

a cheap 4 door convertible land barge with rear suicide doors and soft top

>rr wagon
I'd call it the widowmaker

Like the old Type 3 and 4?

Bretty much but more scary

Why don't they make these anymore

You just created the Imponte Brand.

I didn't read any of this but it looks like you spent a long time in it so here's a reply

Ford Nucleon

So...An S2k then?

Small Lexus/Toyota the size and shape of an SLK without the folding hardtop and with an I6