What cars intimidate you on the road?

What cars intimidate you on the road?

Since I got my mustang GT I feel a heavy superiority complex over pretty much everything on the road aside from the occasional shelby (I've seen two in the last month) or 2016+ camaro SS.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1dieoO2fQJ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>what mustang owners believe:
I bet my car looks so MANLY and SCARY and ANGRY HEADLIGHTS. and people r gonna move out of the way when they see me comin cause it's TOUGH and MANLY.

>reality:
oh look another fucking mustang. bet that guy drives like a douc... yup hes on my ass.

>Since I got my mustang GT I feel a heavy superiority complex over pretty much everything on the road
You don't actually believe this do you?

t. asshurt cuckboy got walked by a stang in recent memory.

The only vehicles worth watching out for are semis.
That car doesn't look like a semi.

Yes I do. I live in a city where Mustangs are pretty rare and imports are popular (BMW's, Mercs, Infiniti G35/37/50/60/70). They won't even dare pull up on my because they know I'll walk them all day. Feels nice.

Kek, not even the guy bur you are deluded my man.
Stangs are for mid-life crisis men and sugar daddy thots.
When I see a stang in my rear view mirror, I downshift and all i see is smoke and tears from the stang fag.

>over 3000lbs
>only 300hp
>intimidating
fucking kek

I'm more concerned about full size GM SUVs, they seem to be the car of choice for soccer moms.

300hp can only be found in supercars you dolt.

lotus evora S comes pretty close, 3050 lbs/340 hp

not exactly a crazy power to weight ratio

I must be lucky, the biggest SUV soccer moms seem to drive here are BMWs. Anything bigger is usually driven by rednecks and mexicans commuting to the next construction site.

You're a retard
T. Mustang owner

im scared of mustangs because I'm afraid it will loose control and hit me

What does "walking" someone mean?

It'll hit you with some of the craziest quarter mile times you've seen south of $40,000.

Sure is cuck in here. Give your stang back and let someone more worthy drive it.

seeing one means a very high chance of being inconvenienced in the near future

lol my civic would walk your shitstang

The only reason I would feel intimidated by a car is if it's covered in spray paint and dents or if it's merging into me. Expensive muscle cars are the opposite of intimidating: If that car hits my shitty rust bucket they're out way more on insurance rates, especially since it's likely they were at fault because they were driving like an idiot since they felt "empowered" by their car.

not with my sleeper
whats your 0-60, 5 seconds with that fat piece of American shit?

Oh god please let me travel to wherever you are so you can show me.

Sucking a dick. Mustang owners are all gay or women, didn't you know?

lmao here we go

lmao, how much ho does that produce, 340?

>finding a girls car intimidating

lmao

the only time a Mustang is intimidating is when theres a teenage girl on her cell phone in your review

>heavy superiority complex
We have the same drivetrain and I can fit way more dead hookers in my trunk.

t. Crown Victoria owner

>sleeper
In your mind
>LOL DUDE I HAVE STEALTH POWER AREN'T I COOL???
Reality
>everyone else: nice sedan, user.
>t-thanks
>bucks in first gear

>he doesn't have smooth power
lmao

4.3 seconds in 3700lbs bitch boy, kek. I can almost hear you revving your steaming pile of rice in anger.

>4.3

No it's not.

lmao, a fucking Genesis can smoke your ass

youtube.com/watch?v=1dieoO2fQJ0

If you want I can tuck you into bed now.

>that music
>implying a nigger dad would ever tuck his kid into bed

see

>They won't even dare pull up on my because they know I'll walk them all day. Feels nice.
are you retarded?

Are you, faggot?

When I drove a considerably slower coupe I used to have imports pull up and stoplight race me all the time. Now they know better (and a hearty dose of embarrassment for those who don't).

This is quite possibly the dumbest tiny dick thread I've ever seen.

Not much. Hard to get intimidated by anything when you're in a bright fucking yellow full size loud as fuck full size 4wd diesel.

And all my small cars shoot fire, so not much of an issue there either

OP here. That feel when seven inch cock lel.

>seven inch cock
Why is seven always the go-to number for those with small dicks? Is it because it's big without being too unbelievable?
I feel like everyone always says "no my dicks not small, it's seven inches".

Thank you.

Welp...

Lets see it, homo

>What cars intimidate you on the road?
cop cars

>he doesn't know bout my turbo MR2

Ws6s and challengers

Oilfield trucks. God knows the driver's level of responsibility and how many hours he's been up.

>he gets embarassed when he loses a stoplight race
>not just having a good laugh, win or lose
Inb4 you must lose a lot
I do, but it makes me happy to wring my car out and hear someone next to me doing the same.

>Not liking the idea of making a grandmother's car fast
Sad shit right there

My buddies old buick intimidates me by the sheer fact that it doesn't have enough tire or safety since he considers it a "sleeper" still and doesn't want it to look too suspicious.
Also is only allowed one power pass at the local drag strip then he get's kicked out since they have their own ET & trap rules for needing a cage

samefag

Also, that's something someone with a shitty car would say to make themselves feel better.

Intimidate? Not a lot. Closest to "intimidated" I get by other vehicles are when semi-truck drivers are driving recklessly and when I see large vehicles like other pick ups, SUVs, and so on driving recklessly.

>reality
Yeah, that's actually what goes through my mind when I see any of the new "muscle" cars or any BMW. I just ignore them and stay in my lane. They want to rear-end my truck they can. Just means I get money towards another one and they get a tow hitch through their grille.

Fucking hyundai, Kia has a working concept 2800 lbs 315 hp coupe..

Hyundai said it would take sales from the Gen coupe.

no one wants to race you because you will will loose control and slam into their car

I drive a C5 so the only thing that really intimidates me around my city is another C5-6-7

Most of the other cars are mustangs, camaros, or challengers

Teslas, and nothing else.

I'm only intimidated by other Hondas. Like any other car that wants to race me that isn't a Honda, like cool you might win cause you a spent more money on a car and don't have the skillz to work on it and mod it. But like, im intimidated by other hondas cause what if they spent that extra $50 on that CAI and there vtec beats me on the light yo...

That makes my FD a supercar with the fairly few mods I've done to it.

It isn't.

Mustang drivers intimidate me because I get the feeling they're going to do something stupid. I've seen 4 people purposefully run red lights when they weren't anywhere near yellow and 3 times they were mustangs and the other it was a charger.

Not much.
I drive a Ferrari.

Hsv's and higher spec Falcons

I always laugh when I see angry young boys in Mustangs, thinking they're to shit and above everyone else.

You're really not, you're shit stinks as much as anyone else's.

what do you run in the 1/4? serious question. I think my setup is alright to be cheap, should run 10.5@130ish on a full slick but I only have radials

This is fucking hilarious.

First off, dude with the roots blower on the civic. Oh, do you finally break 13s now?

Everyone else in the thread either has a mustang gt or has a 4 cyl and is mad. Kek

My zl1 would walk you to school and forget to pick you up for soccer practice.

:^)

Nothing on the road intimidates me.

Not that guy. But The coyote produces 437 at the crank. Average of 371 to the wheels.

None of them?

Is this some kind of /r9k/ thing? How skittish do you have to be to feel intimidated by a fucking car on the road?

Nothing, but sometimes I wish I could plow into a mustang from the side right into a dividing wall. I just think they'd realize in that moment how stupid it was to spend so much on their ego

>Since I got my mustang GT I feel a heavy superiority complex over pretty much everything

stop being such a massive douchebag then.
Fuck, its a car, don't think too much of it

The only thing I'm intimidated by is police cruisers because I'm not scared of plastic cars
>and always have weed on me

Yeah and a 2900 lbs 310hp car is slow too. Imagine a 2005 mustang gt with 500lbs chopped off... Still a slow car.

Its basically ricer speak for when the car that they are in is only marginally faster than their opponent's. Thus it looks like their car is walking away from them.

Oh fuck off op your shitty s550 runs 13 flat with good air and 4.8 0-60 with a perfect launch. Your shitpile isnt magic and year after year underperforms the camaro

Hwp cars in NSW
Tradie faggots ramming my project
Chinks and learner provision drivers
Dumb cunts
Women
Numales
Small immigrants
Muslims
Large storms
Small storms
Life
Death
Reee

Damn that's a huge loss isn't it?

Just about 15 on the nose. Pretty avg.

>drive next to a semi on highway

I always think of the worst and rush forward

Average for auto trans.

4lxxx a shit

>4.8 0-60 with a perfect launch
you want to know how I know you are lying?

>tfw 4.5s measured with onboard 0-60 timer

>lifted trucks riding your ass even though you're going above the speed limit
>pulling into a freeway behind a semi truck
>a biker that assumes everyone can see him
>the overly cautious soccer mom who you can tell wants to switch lanes but won't put on her blinker for whatever reason so you just ride in her blind spot until she signals and cuts over quick

Lifted pickups, since it's almost always some hick teenager driving it.
Anything riced-out, since those people always drive like idiots to try and show off.
Priuses and other cuckwagons, because they like to drive dangerously slowly and always hesitate when changing lanes.
Anybody who lane-changes without using their turn signal, usually pickups and BMWs/Lexus/Mercedes.
Bikers in general, but especially mall ninjas on jap bikes.
Black Camaros and black/white Town Cars because I always think they're undercover cops. And cop cars in general.

I always give these people a wide berth. Hate unpredictable drivers.

R32 GT-R weighs a little over 3100 pounds. So there's that.

>intimidate

literally no car

maybe cop cars but only when im breaking the law.

do you people actually have this kind of emotional response to the vehicles other road users are driving?

do you also get shaky and mad when someone btfo's you in your shitbox?

this all sounds pretty infantile and womanlike desu

Those K series engines make some serious power with minimal amounts of boost, due to high compression and rev limit. Even running less than 10psi I wouldn't be surprised if it was putting down over 300whp.
For a car that weighs about 2800lbs that's pretty quick..

oh my bad youre a tick faster to 60 than an automatic 2010 camaro ss

I only feel intimidated by Austin or Morris Minis, especially if they've had work done on them.

I feel like anyone driving one is challenging me with their existence, and since they have a classic Mini they are beating me.

Same thing applies for Caterham cars as well.

Because 7 inches is in the top 90% of dick lengths, but people will still believe you if you say 7in. Anyone with a 5-6" will say they've got 7".

because of how fast my car is i see everyone else as somthing i could potentially hit

because i can out accelerate out brake and out handle 99% of all cars i pretty much have total control over all traffic and i do my damned best to totally exert my control over everyone around me

think of it this way: if you do anything other than fall in line like the sheep you are you WILL die when i hit you because 150mph in a 35 will kill anyone in my way.

its nothing personal but i dont care about you and i care very little about myself

try me

yeah bro me too me too

So what do people with 7 inch dicks say they have?

8 or 9.

To girls, anything above 7 is going to be remembered as an 8 or 9.

They say 7 inches.. What do you not understand? Everyone says 7 inches, doesn't matter if you're 4, 5, 6, hell even 8 inches! Everyone says 7 inches.

This is how people that drive Mustangs actually think. You can't make this shit up.

> its nothing personal but i dont care about you and i care very little about myself

Tell Zack he's a faggot

op is being a bit of a fag, but if he has a 2013 GT he has at least 420 HP and he definitely could beat 80% of things on the road.