>Season 3. Act 01. Pandemonium
dfoneople.com/news/updates/Season3-Pandemonium

>Steam™
steamcharts.com/app/495910

>New DFO artbook:
aladin.co.kr/shop/wproduct.aspx?ItemId=85800836
dfonexus.com/threads/pandemonium-concept-art.12567/

>Level 90 Epics:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ERWsPVGJDotgSFzBq-9VUHEf_rWBK2UurvXSJI1N6Rc/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>DnF Updates:
dfonexus.com/threads/summer-2016-update-reveal-information-compilation.12010/#post-312054

>Update Schedule
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15Vxz-_PkN_aiRITA7TO0Aqov_alKgPaTLAGMzFs0bG4/

>NORMAL ANTON GUIDE:
docs.google.com/document/d/1T4uCWBAsJAGxds0juJxU60TGQe5fJCJHkYlKdO9nuJA/preview?pli=1

>ANTON RAID GUIDE
darkmatter.zone/d/7-how-to-make-turtle-soup-anton-raid-guide
archive.is/hVF3J

>Liberation weapon FAQ:
pastebin.com/7vRmMbnD (embed)

>NEW EVENTS LISTED HERE
dfoneople.com/news/events

Fatigue Points(FP) resets at 9AM UTC

>Official Links
dfoneople.com
facebook com/dfoglobal

>PVP playlist channels
youtube.com/user/Chengomango/playlists
youtube.com/channel/UCKkzSym6LVRhjvrQxr6sFeA

>Guilds
ask in the thread

>Wiki
wiki.dfo.world

>Avatar Simulator(Set to KOR)
dnf.exrpg.com/avatar/

>Skill Planner (Entirely unnecessary)
dnf.duowan.com/s/jnmn/gjs.html

>Pixiv Tags
アラド戦記 – Arad Senki
던파 – Deonpa
Dungeon&Fighter
DNF
D&F

>Voicepacks
mega.co.nz/#F!R5ByyQSR!Jy-BF-7Fk59XmGnrKVaP-Q
>JP Priest voice
mega.co.nz/#!QB0jjZZT!wbE08Q5SsML1leUpVngeLbM6cHY_Gbt0UK0tmXgZGmI

>DnF Original Soundtrack Symphony World
pastebin.com/LfzTQcDh
>Touhou Music Pack
pastebin.com/yRLzz58L

>Mods Installation Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1bzDeYgfdckqgfqtc60OpNTAhUcOiu53LMa_qFJ5LWvI/preview#

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eDrLczkv558
imgur.com/a/j0m8D
dfoneople.com/Dungeon-Fighter-Online/Play-Your-Anime-World
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did reworks come with the 90 patch or were they after? And were they announced beforehand?

I'm going to marry Vetala!

What is the best pairing and why is it Mom x Creator?

Who will win...

The red titty monster.

All that talk of mechs last thread made me try fmech. Pretty fun desu. Can't wait to unlock more than corona/thunder/raptor.

I hope you like chugging mp recovery items

I've got 2000 cartons of loli milk, I'm good. Also not being retarded and equipping full cloth helped a little.

What are the scenario quests with the best EXP besides Time Gate? Just so I know when NOT to use mind of egene.

>play Creature after awakening and reworks
>very fun
>get my second row of skills
>it takes a long time to switch between them and for some reason skills get mixed up sometimes rendering the class unplayable
Nice game....

Did they change Albert's last name? I thught it was Berenstein.

>f.mech

youtube.com/watch?v=eDrLczkv558

I hope you losers finsih that chronicle set toady!

Sleep tight mage

Don't let the faceless old men bite

Please don't take pictures of me while I'm asleep.
That's creepy.

Where'd you get this without the calendar shit?

What subclass do you think she is?

Battle Mage or Witch.

Does the berserk buff snapshot?

Both Battle Mage and Witch!

Yes. Reinforce does as well. Get 9pc msknight and sdblessing.

I want the Kartel mstone for my sader. How do I get it when nobody in my guild gives a shit about ancients and soloing makes me want to kill myself?

imgur.com/a/j0m8D

There is even a webm of it here, but for some reason it won't let me post it on Veeky Forums
dfoneople.com/Dungeon-Fighter-Online/Play-Your-Anime-World

Fucking Veeky Forums won't let me post webm of mage sleeping, ths is bullshit.

Either make a group for ex kartel hq every day and wait an hour or two before someone joins to run it with you or wait for the next free quest legendary box.

Wait for the next inevitable free quest legendary box. We won't be getting the material reward rework for a long time.

omg i converted into a webm again and it finally fucking worked omg lol woop woop

Sleeping mage best mage

These images are for ants! But that webm is cute! CUTE!

Yeah, I guess "fuck it" is the best strategy for now.

Are there any potions that give a decent cast speed buff?

Just got banned for level too fast, 1-70 in three days.

Nice game

Seriously through why did they give out an event that help you level then just ban you for using it. I mean it was new account but still it fucking retard.

Liar

Needs proof.

lies for what?

They think I use some third party software.

I can think few reason why. I level fast from mind of egene and kill shit fast with the robot from yut kut. Plus I play Asura it may as well hacking to them

You probably were using some. I went from 1-86 in three days when the event started along with a few other people and we're all fine.

It was a new account since I came back to try this epic road so that may trigger some kind of detection. But still they give out event to help people level through. After 3 days they still "investigating". Mean while I missing all the event I came back to participate in.

>They think I use some third party software.
Stop using third party software then retard.

I really doubt you. Post your currently open ticket.

Post your ban.

>Nomir
she already lost, gj

again there was no 3rd party programs. why would I hack when the game is already this easy.

Well surely you have email confirming that

>Mom x Creator
nope

Maybe you shouldn't have cheated.

I don't think I like either of these

Knight...

nyarly...

That looks like the artist who drew knight sucking off her horse. I should look at pixiv again.

>neople promotes multiculturalism by letting you kill gross mutants called "white skins"

W H I T E

G O B L I N

does anyone benefit from the egene pet the most?

Anyone that has a swappable level 40 buff.

Is there even any class that has one? Nen masters have tiger flash, but it's non-swappable.

>pet swapping

Necro is about the only class in the game that has a meaningful one.

None that I can think of.
Yes, pets are also used for swapping. As are avatars, regular equipment and titles.

>Get MMech to cap
>Does 0 damage
>Join OV parties
>Don't have money to pay "fast runs" (Hackers, probably), join pubs.
>Ozma / Bakal = leave and re-seek to hopefully get ezmode dungeons.

And with 90 cap on the way, I find it pointless to even continue since they intentionally made it as shit as possible to get from 86 to 90. Damn.

Should have made an Asura.

>no cat ears

fake and gay, Nornil clearly has three set of cat ears under her hat. It's why her hat is so big.

>Nornil
fkn kys

Look at the trailer again, the gooks fucked up and called her Nornil in DFOG.

Buying ov runs is unnecessary and sellers don't hack. If you aren't getting into ov master groups where the boss just gets blown up within 10 seconds, something is very wrong.

Ozma triple tokened the rogue we had, and with two primes (Other scattered OV parts for exo like myself), boss didn't die.

Party abandoned after the fourth token. I don't know how to make my fucking Mech deal more damage.

Ozma and Bakal in particular just wreck the shitters like me who can't DPS check when it comes time to.

>MEANWHILE, PARTY ON MY POVERTY NEN AND GET NO DROPS AND PARTIES ROLL OV

>bad translations
>uncultured shitters think this is now correct
it never ends

You could probably dump it on a Dark Knight since they have a good amount of level 40 skills they use.

Shit, if it's an issue, I can run you. I usually solo masters. I've never been in an OV master party that failed. It's incredibly uncommon.

>tiger flash
Actually nevermind, tiger flash is lvl 30.

>Gooks get the names right on the event creatures who were added a month ago
>Manage to fuck up the name of the actual bosses when the time comes for the actual update

wow, so this is the power of a small team

I actually got sd blessing 9p on my ds and it gives less skill damage than using items that give +beserk levels like high tech slayer ring. Going from SDB 6p to 9p was a 2% increase to the buff going by display, but when stacking +levels it gave much more.

If you haven't swapped everything you can at least once, you haven't lived yet

Neat, thanks.

Yeah. I don't do OV on classes I want to because failures are the constant. Can't do damage without a +12! I can't even get +10's! and I have a +11 purple gun but it does 0 damage

You should lose some matches in pvp so you can rent a pink then.

Never mind again, apparently F nen has tiger flash at level 40, while M nen has it at 30.
Exo however, has doggie at lvl 40 which might be useful.

>+7 pink
>Damage on a MMech Or any non-fixed

Meme.

I haven't even heard of groups failing ov master since the rework. Just look for a group that has a saint.

>using a crappy purple that isn't even +10
>somehow better than a +7 rental weapon
The guy needs something better and rental is a free option.

>Can't even get +10's!

Invisible Sword Arges 0/35 attempts to get to +10. Gave it up and ran out of powerful energies from all sources and only got +5 refine. I feel you there.

When was the last time you did OV?

The last attempt was about an hour ago. Four runs remain, since the party disbanded after that first one.

How does anyone fail OV now? And in a party?

What's your IGN buddy? I'll carry you with my memes.

Not that user but you'd be surprised how shit DFOG players are when it comes to actually playing the game.

>why would I hack when the game is already this easy

I don't know, why would you?

so with Danjun mentioning on stream how their lives are getting harder cause they have to cut down on costs and studio space, just how many people are actually on the team as of today?

how do you do, fellow fighters?

I'd understand if it was old OV, but not the current gutted OV.

I'm feeling fat and sassy

It's hard to say since the only time they've really told us a number was when DFOG was starting but since then the DFOG team has supposedly grown.

Are there any more Avenger buffs we don't yet have? These past ones have been pretty good, not sure if I should look forward to more or not.

>tfw no fat n sassy ffighter gf

>tfw no nen master gf

nobody wants a nen gf

>tfw no tab tab gf

gayest thing I've heard in a while

Guys, whats like the min. gear to solo true ancients on a shadow dancer?

The reroll button.

oh please, these are just shitty memes
if anyone would actually go nen they would have to level an inane amount on a shitty character just to find out that they're throwaway additions to a raid every now and then and otherwise left in a gutter
nobody befriends a nen and they're just "waifu" meme fodder

be more careful, Tab-tan...

stinky tab tab