Dumb ass goyim buy $500 eyeglasses made in China because there's a Gucci or Versace logo on them

>Dumb ass goyim buy $500 eyeglasses made in China because there's a Gucci or Versace logo on them

>Meanwhile you can buy same look eyeglasses for $30 and they work just as well

>Can literally buy over 10 pairs of eyeglasses for the same price and still save money

When did you realize that people are fucking retards who pay for things like "luxury" or see more value just because the pricetag is higher?

seems like OP just found out about Luxotica.

/biz knew about this years ago, delete your shit post.

Oh wow sorry I don't monitor every post on Veeky Forums for years on end like a NEET like you.

>calling me a NEET lol,
know where you post NEET.

Okay NEET, keep spending hours upon hours on Veeky Forums. Maybe that great business idea or job offer from your dream company will come to you soon.

Maybe that "hot stock tip" posted on robinhood general will finally get you rich.

>Veeky Forums - Business & Finance

fuck off you retarded tripfag shitposter

>Wow luxury goods are more expensive than generic goods
>I better tell my friends on the sushi imageboard

Yeah I'm the retard here

If you're poor and buying expensive shit like this, then yes you're retarded.

If you're rich then buy sunglasses for $2k for all I care.

>waaaa they didn't agree with me
No one is shocked and we all know how pricing works.
The high price is to keep others out. Exclusivity. It's not about being an affordable consumer product.

The point is why do retards buy goods with a logo slapped on them made in the exact same factory for 90000% markup?

I thought you faggots always said that "Provide value 2 people and u will get rich"??? Isn't that what all the dumb books you shills push say? "Just provide value, thats how u get rich".

Apparently it ain't so when marketing exists. so how do you explain it?

>dude just read rich dad poor fag and u'll get rich it's all about the value u provide to people

Yeah okay.

Well for some people the value lies in other people thinking "omg he has a gucci watch he must be rich and successful". That is the value of these shitty expensive brands.

bump

yeah but what's the point if these meme expensive luxury goods are no better than lower priced ones?

Like if I made a thread on Veeky Forums saying "Hey guys I got a business idea, I'm going to make shitty items in China for a millionth of how much I'm going to sell them for. Thoughts?"

You guys would tell me how retarded i was. But apparently it's not the same for louis vuitton or whatever fucking

Because you don't believe in the value marketing can add to a product it will be tough for you to sell that same concept to others

So then why the fuck do you faggots always screech autistically about "MUH VALUE PROVIDE MUH VALUE TO THE CUSTOMER MUH VALUE".

When by ALL MEASURES it appears that you simply need to provide the ILLUSION of value, rather than value itself.

Marketing can add actual value tho not just the illusion of value.

Are you autistic?

>exact same product, made in same factory just with different logo that's copyrighted

>Value added

Hmmm in what way?

No you fags are just lying

Style doesn't cost money but so few people have it. You can easily put together a great wardrobe at Goodwill but instead people spend thousands to look as forgettable as pic related.

By it making other memesters thinking that you are rich. Now btfo

So it's as much as just lying to people?

>Melbourne
ofcourse