Why would you buy a windowless van unless it was to aduct & rape the shit out of people who are an easy target for you?

Why would you buy a windowless van unless it was to aduct & rape the shit out of people who are an easy target for you?
Give me your best alibi.
Oh wait .
You can't .

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7U2BC5sOltU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For scooby doo adventures

is that what the kids are calling "raping the shit out someone" nowadays?!?

I'm gonna ask this lady to help me load this couch & im gonna " scooby doo adventures" the shit out of her!!!!

For ironic abducting and raping

Fusk off

Fusk off ... qwit salt'n my rape game, breh!

But what if I abduct and rape people who aren't easy targets?

That's some next level shit.

Then this is for you

windows cost more than sheet metal

why would you want an expensive work van

Everyone knows your guilty, bro.

Come see me pusssy. I'll be ducking near your face kid

Good alibi #1

Are you gonna have you cloth rag and bottle of chloroform ready?
Is there candy? Is it free?

get a paintjob of a wizard fighting a dragon on the side and upholster with fur interior. Add acid rock band stickers to rear window

Rape vans have no rear windows.... dragons touching dicks with wizards on the side......I bet you never have even raped a person before!!

So I can paint a sick mural across the sides. It'd be cool a fuck.

Oh, and it makes living out of the van easier since I don't have to put as much effort into blocking out windows. Pretty sure it'd make the van easier to heat/cool too.

Anyone have the stuff from vanbro? It was a few months ago, he came on and told us all about living in a van.

So niggers don't see which tools are inside and break in to steal them.

That's a good alibi, user.
I'm sure the police are likely to believe that one. Good job.

He told you about living in a van months ago and no one has heard from him since then.
Cough! cough! jail! cough!

Because I'm a 13 year old emancipated minor and when makes all the 12 year old girls around me instantly start and finish puberty when they see my windowless van.

So your raping 12 years olds. Ok, user......I was asking for alibis not confessions.

I've taken multi-month long breaks from Veeky Forums before. Plus I'm pretty sure he's posted since then.

Yeah when he gets out of jail I'm sure he'll post and tell us how liberating & magical it is living out the back of a rape van.
Shitting in a bucket!!! Having cops hassle you for parking somewhere too long!! The looks you get from people when you pull into their town!!
Wow we're all really missing out !!
Sounds like living in a house is for total cucks!!

Living out of a van would be a lot cheaper than living in a house. Rent & utilities is about $600 for me, and that's after the bills are split 3 ways. I'd probably save a ton of money if I was only paying for the vehicle.

We'll considering you have no water or actual electricity yeah I bet the utilities are pretty cheap.
Living out of a car is not a permanent option. it's a last resort or a band aid.
You can't retire living in a van. If you get too sick to go on You just have to get a gun and blow your brains out.

And when your shit bucket falls over cause you took a turn too fast I bet you would really be reassessing your decision about living out of a van real quick.

Why are you looking for alibis? Are you raping 12 year old girls?
Fuck sounds like a confession right there. Book OP.

Gotta go!

>living in a van permanently
eww, fuck that. It could be a good idea to help build up some cash for something, like the down payment for a house.

>muh shit bucket
You know you can take a shit in a store? Like pull into a gas station and drop a load. Driving around with a literal bucket of shit sounds like a terrible idea.

Taking a shit in a store!?!? 90% of store bathrooms are fucking nasty as fuck!!
You get to clean the toilet seat off of the fat hairy mammoth that took a shit before you....... you're always wondering how their shit managed to defy gravity and end up stuck to the underside of the seat.
The buckets not sounding so bad anymore.

Sleeping in?

............. wwwwwiiiittthh your victim?

I don't see where you're going with this meme. The rape van stigma is over 30 years old at this point.

>windows are more expensive
>it's pointless in a work van because there's nobody riding in the back and only lets people see the expensive tools you're keeping in there
>easier for people to break in and steal aforementioned expensive tools

this desu

he has pretty good dedication to his thread, tho

good for him.

I see you were never in highschool.

>Be 16
>Only have $1500
>Find 99 E150, white, no windows
>320K Mi
>V6
>Fucking Tank
>No back seats, I can haul 15 other kids in the back just chilling around, perfect for diving people home from parties
>Tons of room for subwoofer
>Can fuck bitches in back if parents are home
>Vans are superior.

Road trip without looking like a tourist.

>things that happened in my mind while being stuffed into a locker

To carry tools and cargo in?

so i can shed the shackles of society and live out of it for virtually free

Motorcross bikes fit inside a a van. You can mod them up for camping/hauling them. Flip down cots on the walls, etc

My dad used to race classic scramblers. The bike was a sidecar, so he needed a trailer, but the LWB Transit was to fit the multiple toolboxes and spare parts he needed to keep it running on raceday.

I work and drive a windowless van for said work. Its so when your shit falls and bangs in the back which it will, it wont break a window and/or fall out you fucking NEETS!

I had one in high school, great for hauling chain saws scrap metal and tools.
And when those black people moved into town the guys with pickups started getting shit stolen out of there beds.

>Why would you buy a windowless van
Windows promote theft out of work vans that have gear inside. Thieves will also break windows in order to look inside. Just yesterday, I was at a harbor freight tool store and someone had their car window broken. It was just 50 feet from the entrance door.

>living out the back of a rape van.
>Shitting in a bucket!!!

The people living in their RVs and vans dump their stuff wherever they think they can get away with it. It's bad enough to go to the public library and smell piss in the parking lot. I don't park in corner or quiet areas because people can come and piss against your car there. Or poop.

I remember a poop out in a mcdonald's parking lot. I've seen poop in our city's downtown area too. Usually the shops clean that up fast in any visible area.

You can sit whiteout sitting. Just make a squat without touching the seat. If you can't do that you seriously lack fitness or you take too long to shit.

You can shit without sitting*

>you can sit without sitting

to get down with my girlfriend who works at the same job as me during lunch where nobody can see.

Consider this fuck face, windows are a factory option that costs extra money. It's literally cheaper to get a windowless van.

Signed,
Someone that just bought a rape van

it sounds like it's tradition at this point.

They see the van rocking back and forth.

>Taking a shit in a store!?!?
Lots of stores have restrooms for the customers only. But in places full of homeless, they usually say no public restrooms which is legal as long as they are not a restaurant. But shops can restrict restrooms to customers only and request the police to tresspass the people living in cars or homeless.

The shops in my downtown do that because if they didn't, homeless would keep on using their restrooms and make a huge mess of them or shoot up in them. Or have multiple people go into the restroom at a time to do something there.

As a result, people would poop in an alcove not easily seen lengthwise down the street. Unfortunately, that is often one of the door alcoves. So shopkeepers return in the morning to find a big poop or diarrhea. REEeeeeee

To make people think I'm raping twelve year olds.

Because windows let thieves see what is inside the van. Windows also let thieves easily break in unless the way is barred. If thieves know you have a lot of valuable items, they will follow you home and rob you in your driveway. It's so common, it never makes the news for the past 10 years unless maybe there is something different such as 10 year old daughter of van owner also shot.

Cheap. Like 13k for a new used one that gets 20 mpg.

New used because you can find old army vans with under 20k miles from 2015 for 12k.

Ample room & privacy to dismember bodies.

you only need that if you're kidnapping American kids

>free mcdonalds
>free .22lr
>free tablet

>Why would you buy a windowless van unless it was to aduct & rape the shit out of people who are an easy target for you?
>Give me your best alibi.
>Oh wait .
>You can't .

Mobile Methlab.

Inb4
>Le drugs r bad

If drugs we're bad why would so many people use them?

Checkmate cucks.

Because if it's not for transporting people it's for transporting materials and shit therefore side windows are unneeded

for raping people

1: Cargo Van, it's what they're called.
2: Troll

Security.
That's a big deal nowadays since car prowlers are everywhere now. Work trucks are especially targeted.

I'd buy a $300 windowless van and thousands of stickers to plaster it.

Then I'd bring it to an Veeky Forums meet and we spend the day trying to break the van.

Rather buy a used bus for the same price desu senpai

Why live in a mobile box when you can live in a mobile mansion

So i can maturbate in public without getting charged as a sex offender.

Cause im sooooooo open to shitting in a bucket & i have been searching a liftime for someone else who shares the same inner desires as me.

so you snatch people in the woods on your bike and then take them to your van to rape them?

at least you tried

That's fucking awesome.

I have a surprisingly high rate of success.

You would be amazed how many 12 year olds haven't seen scilence of the lambs.

youtu.be/7U2BC5sOltU

Those all have windows, Fag!
Clearly not rape vans!

>shopkeepers return in the morning to find a big poop
>big poop

DESIGNATED

Did some vandweller park in front of your house and shit on your lawn OP?

It's a Benz "Privet Contractor" work van. Not an argument.

Dedicated