What's the cheapest illegal smog people have gotten. I'm from Long Beach, CA and the cheapest i found was $180...

what's the cheapest illegal smog people have gotten. I'm from Long Beach, CA and the cheapest i found was $180. fuck that

Other urls found in this thread:

bar.ca.gov/pdf/Inglewood_Smog_Check_Station_License_Suspended_2015.pdf
bar.ca.gov/Industry/Equipment/BAR-OIS.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>his car can't pass smog

what are you retarded? take care of your car faggot.

180 is cheap as fuck, probably shouldn't bitch about it

>what are illegal mods

Yeah 180$ is a fucking steal. Better do it before you miss your chance you busrider.

>having a car that can pass smog

feels good living in a non cucked state where i can add aggressive cams and straight pipes

fuck it, you're right. i just kept getting different fucking quotes. One at one point being $90. That turned out to be a load of shit

180$ is probably a load of shit too...... sounds too good to be true... here in NorCal I usually end up sheelingnout 300-400$ per car.

>when your car is too fucking old to even have to be tested under federal regulations
>to top it off, your state has lax emissions regulations and your county doesn't even require the fucking tests

>live in bongland
>abs light comes on
>commie shithole says its unsafe to drive on the roads

well shit OP I paid a guy like 100 bucks in pomona to fudge the damn thing for a friend.
glad they didnt bitch at me again this year for reg fees AND that bullshit again.

Dude that's cheap as fuck, i was going to pay 300$ 2 years ago, decided to scrap my car lol

Dreamcruise just fucks a new hole into the atmosphere every year. Michigan is still the greenest state!

May as well shell up the $180. Last time I needed illegal smog a couple years ago it was $250. Probably going to see the guy again with the new car as it will have long tubes and no cats before smog is due.

>he lives somewhere so fucking cucked that he can't modify his car to his hearts content

how does it feel to take your libtard govt's cock every single waking morning?

That much NOx usually means to much heat in combustion chamber caused by carbon build up.

I think that's fair, your car is broken after all.
You can just remove the light though.

150 on mission in east los but u didnt hear it from me ese

>being beaners who mod their early 90s cars
Fuck off

im white my nigga but thanks

Nice try, EPA

This ya'll posing in an FBI thread

the day of having your modded car sit parked across the street while a clean car passes smog inspection for it will be over soon

for 2000 and newer (gas) cars california inspections will require the smog station equipment to have internet connection with the DMV and numerous serial numbers and checksums will be run thru the OBD2 port.

cheating will be much harder than it is now

of course there will still be cheating,
Californians with Arizona, Nevada, or Oregon plates
swapping back original parts just for inspection
or Legal - having a NO-SMOG 1969 or earlier car

an acquaintance of mine use to do emissions testing here in CT, he said that they were required to have camera's that the government/dmv or whatever could view

$0. I moved to a state without smog checks.

No cats and long tube headers, ho!

I know a guy called steeve, just go to Tony's and ask for Bill, he'll hook you up.

a high flow cat and someone welding it is like $150 and if you keep the recipt they legally have to pass you because at that point youve met the qualifications for passing emissions

at least here in cuyahoga county ohio thats what the law says

100 From some Old asian dude, I wanted to punch him in the face until I realized he had smugged the results for me

Couldnt understand shit he was saying beside U My Fwien

>ABS light
>car broken
k

Your catless 89 civic isn't cool by any means faggot , and your car smells like shit

If you straight pipe your car you're literally as bad as the fucks that roll coal. You gained zero power, your car sounds like shit, and everyone behind you can smell your exhaust.

tape a cat on the back of the exhaust

Hello fellow car enthusiasts,

Why is CARB so dumb and pointless? I need to find a good illegal shop to pass my racer car, do any of you guys have any suggestions? Maybe a place you've used? Post pics of cars too please I love cars!

You really don't get how shit California is with smog laws. It doesn't matter if your car blows clean. That's only half of the smog check. The other half is the visual check of everything in the engine bay and under the car. If anything looks slightly aftermarket and doesn't have a sticker with a CARB # ensuring it has been approved by the California Air Resources Board, you fail.

And guess what? Getting any part CARB certified requires the manufacturer to spend money, so most won't even try to get their aftermarket parts certified.

Fuck Commiefornia.

They only do an emissions test.

Why do people who have 0 idea what they are talking about decide to post about CA smog?

Im not him, but that's how it really used to be. I have been failed for an aftermarket K&N air intake before.

Did they change it recently?

I have to pay 55 bucks just to smog check my shitty 2010 toyota corolla all stock. Fuck California. Makes sense for cars with uncertified aftermarket parts having to pay more to pass since its illegal. They have to take huge risks after all. I don't get fucking ricers not like they can even drive fast without cops swarming their asses in CA anyway. Always see cops out to hunt at night when I go home from work. If only judge dredd existed and just demolished any heavy modified car that got caught.

>be in Ontario
>need to get my Boxster e-tested
>take it to the shop
>guy starts it and it blows smoke everywhere in the garage
>just Porsche things
>pass e-test because government computers detected that the CEL wasn't on through the OBD2 port

Okay then

illegal mods is NOT taking care of your car faggot

what the fuck are you babbling about
did you forget to take your meds

Garland TX

$50

>live in BC
>no smog test, vehicle inspections, or anything
>my car is so rusted it's probably missing 80% of it's sheet metal and exhaust is shit, can drive it no problem

Really don't know what I'd do if I had to go to inspections.

>What is switching out the fuel injectors.

I live in California. The visual check is almost always half assed. Make a sleeper and don't have parts that give the smog tech a reason to investigate further. They have to go through tons of cars and they aren't going to be experts.

There is value to making a sleeper.

What the fuck? You have to get smog tested in Garland? I live close by and have never even heard of that in Texas.

>hurr durr smog tests are bad

enjoy your cancer from 2.5 micron particulate matter fags

i'm in LA and the cheapest I've seen is $200 so consider yourself lucky

Pretty sure they do a visual inspection as well in Cali

Went with my friend in Irvine and pain $200. $180 is a steal, go for it

>U My Fwien

bar.ca.gov/pdf/Inglewood_Smog_Check_Station_License_Suspended_2015.pdf
The next generation of smog test computers will be online with the DMV and will check the vehicles VIN and checksum validation from the on-board computers.

here is the first phase...
bar.ca.gov/Industry/Equipment/BAR-OIS.html

You gain 0 power if you drive a naturally aspirated shit box, try a car with a turbo charger and 3 cats

I feel like most 4channers are from the 562 area

805 here

>light comes on
>do nothing
>light burns out two months later

problem solved

>You gained zero power,
My dyno sheet says otherwise.

Anyone from Illinois know how our emissions test compares?

kek

Get a programmable ECU with a map that passes smog

Relative to a high flow cat there's no difference. Don't be a faggot to everyone that has to drive behind you.

i thought it was a few counties - dallas, tarrant, some others down south

I was able to get mine done for $130 in Santa Ana

Orales holmes I see you're a vato loco from EastLos. user do what this ese says and go to Mission. Cheap as fuck prices mate you're welcome