/nintyg/ - Nintendo General: Big Eyebrow Wife Edition

This is a general for discussion of Nintendo consoles and games released on them.

Previous: Tags: /3dsg/, /wug/, /smm/, /mk8g/, /lozg/
Watch the Nintendo Switch Presentation Here: youtube.com/watch?v=uuC4YLLkqME
Watch the Nintendo Switch Treehouse Stream Here: youtube.com/watch?v=qadzCB3CLlI
Learn More about the Switch's Features here: nintendo.com/switch/

>Important News
「!」Breath of the Wild Story Trailer and Release Date Announced: youtube.com/watch?v=zw47_q9wbBE
「!」Super Mario Odyssey Announced: youtube.com/watch?v=5kcdRBHM7kM
「!」Splatoon 2 Announced: youtube.com/watch?v=qN4w5D2tzME
「!」Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Announced: youtube.com/watch?v=tKlRN2YpxRE
「!」Fire Emblem Direct Coming Jan 18th: twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/819963941422059521
「!」Nintendo Switch to have paid online: polygon.com/2017/1/12/14057166/nintendo-switch-paid-online-service
「!」1-2 Switch Announced: youtube.com/watch?v=j7p47TOmicQ
「!」Arms Announced: youtube.com/watch?v=k7s3UB_8dFM
「!」Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Announced: youtube.com/watch?v=sJuiTw6nk7A
「!」Fire Emblem Warriors Announced: youtube.com/watch?v=POsTR5iy_TI
「!」Super Bomberman R Announced: youtube.com/watch?v=f98ZwgzYyig
「!」Puyo Puyo Tetris Coming to the Switch: youtube.com/watch?v=HQ4ia1-1CPs
「!」Sonic Mania Coming to the Switch: youtube.com/watch?v=LQ1SbHLXlH8

>Upcoming Releases
3DS - pastebin.com/hWCftThw
Switch - pastebin.com/qaTmSZFt

>New 3DS XL vs 3DS XL Comparison
nintendo.com/3ds/features/compare#/compare-3ds

>amiibo Compatibility Chart
amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2016/08/amiibo-igcc-10.jpg

>Discord chat
discord.me/nintyg

Other urls found in this thread:

ebgames.ca/Recycled Offers
en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/contact
game.co.uk/en/the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-1791275
game.co.uk/en/the-elder-scrolls-skyrim-for-nintendo-switch-1791271
youtube.com/watch?v=bRSdIrVCy0Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>you will never find gor a boyfriend
>you will never annoyingly stop gor and his boyfriend every time they try to kiss each other
>you will never make gor and his boyfriend fight over a broken Nintendo Switch Joy-Con
>you will never make gor and his boyfriend breakup because of the aforementioned fight
>you will never have gor ask you to be his boyfriend
>you will never refuse gor's proposal
>you will never surprise gor with a sudden marriage proposal
>you will never marry gor and have kids with him
>you will never buy gor all of the games he had to sell in order to stay alive during the time you were gone
>you will never make gor happy just by being near him
>you will never suddenly murder gor to steal all of his games
>you will never make it impossible to find out how gor died
>you will never hear the kids scream once they find gor's corpse covered in blood
>you will never realize none of gor's games are good
>you will never pirate the good games gor never wasted money on
>you will never find out the actual reason gor never pirated was that he didn't want to get arrested
>you will never die in jail thinking about the good old days spent with gor

censored

Have they shown anything new on the Treehouse stream?

Let me know if I fucked up any of the Switch release dates it is a work in progress MAMMAAAAA MIAAAAA so much miscommunication

>you will never meet gor as a ghost
>you will never find out gor spent all of the time since his death training just to kill your ghost once you died
>you will never get sent to the magical mono dimension by the ghost emperor to have a fight against gor
>you will never see all of gor's powers in a fight
>you will never watch as gor makes his magical girl transformation
>you will never get attacked by gor's flying fragmentary glass super attack
>you will never see gor shed a tear as you show him the broken Nintendo Switch Joy-Con you kept for all those years
>you will never get hugged by gor while he cries thinking about the past
>you will never reassure gor
>you will never find out that was the purpose of the magical mono dimension all along and that the ghost emperor knew you and gor still loved each other deep inside
>you will never get trained by gor to become a good fighting magical ghost girl
>you will never learn gor has been protecting the ghost world from evil piracy aliens while waiting for you to die in the human world
>you will never tell gor that you now understand why piracy is bad and why all the evil space pirates should be destroyed

Have they found the body of Translator-kun yet?

Canadian friendos, exploit these deals while you can. THEY STACK. Paid 37 pesos for the 400 dollar switch. ebgames.ca/Recycled Offers

>three months until you can save that smile

>you will never be informed by the ghost emperor that the boss of all evil alien extra-dimensional pirates is about to attack and that you and gor are the only ghosts in the whole multiverse who are strong enough to have an actual chance against him because of the power of your love
>you will never start fighting against the boss of all evil alien extra-dimensional pirates with gor
>you will never find out how powerful the boss of all evil alien extra-dimensional pirates is while you see him destroy gor's face without being able to do anything to save him because your enemy attacked you with the mysterious extra-dimensional technology
>you will never be surprised that the power of your love made you and gor fuse into the legendary ultimate dragon monster
>you will never kill the boss of all evil alien extra-dimensional pirates using the legendary power of your love for gor
>you will never watch the boss of all evil alien extra-dimensional pirates as he tells you that this was only the beginning for you and gor, because the extra-dimension is full of other bosses of all evil alien extra-dimensional pirates, and that some of them are way stronger than he is
>you will never go back to ghost town and surprise all of the ghosts by showing them you and gor unfuse from the legendary ultimate dragon monster
>you will never tell the ghost emperor that he should still be worried because of the existence of other bosses of all evil alien extra-dimensional pirates and that you and gor wish to go to the extra-dimension to investigate on them

BOTW ZELDA IS FUCKING UGLY

stop

>you will never go to the extra-dimension holding gor's hand
>you will never be instantly found by the king of all bosses of all evil alien extra-dimensional pirates, who catches you and gor while he complains about the ghost empire invading his territory just like they did 50000 years before
>you will never fuse with gor to escape from the king of all bosses of all evil alien extra-dimensional pirates' jail
>you will never fly to the top of the epic vampire volcano with gor
>you will never unfuse to explore the inside of the volcano with gor
>you will never find a weird extra-dimensional device you show to gor
>you will never be shocked by the king of all bosses of all evil alien extra-dimensional pirates attacking you and gor and taking away the weird extra-dimensional device from you
>you will never be surprised when the king of all bosses of all evil alien extra-dimensional pirates uses the weird extra-dimensional device you found to time travel to the past in the human world, back when you and gor were just babies
>you will never see the king of all bosses of all evil alien extra-dimensional pirates kill the two babies in front of you and gor, creating a paradox that makes it so neither of you ever existed in the way you originally did, leading you to post all of this in /nintyg/

Is Bowser finally going to fuck Peach?

just like botw

Video games are saved

review my story

review my story

Reminder to let Nintendo know you don't want paid online
en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/contact

no

that doesn't look like a review to my story

please make a webm for eating challenge

no

330€ for the switch on amazon.de
The grey is sold out but the remram variant is still available.

Why is everyone in Brooklyn wearing grey suits?

Aey?nintendo?
Rip.

Nigga you already pay twice what Nintendo is asking for PSN+ and XBOX live. If you have either of these, I don't want to hear it.

REMINDER
Everyone and anyone talking trash about the Switch is a troll! They're only mad because of paid online, everything else about it is amazing!
Nintendo Switch has plenty of games! Mario and Zelda are perfect reasons why everyone should buy one!

what's nintendo asking for its online serivce?

Best games of the Treehouse:

Snipperclips
1-2 Switch

These were the most fun looking games.

>psn+ you get games to keep while u pay for service. It also works across ps3, vita, and ps4.
>Nintendo u get games only to play for the month. Only for NX. Which only has one game.

All your neetbux and the blood of a virgin.

Sony and Microsoft are actually competent when it comes to online, though. Nobody in their right mind would actually pay for Nintendo's garbage.

>They'd just buy all of them, use walkthroughs, forums, and faqs to beat them as fast as they possibly can, and then bitch on those exact same forums that there "wasn't nearly enough content" and the game was "too easy."
this is literally all gamers raised in the internet era
they all do this kind of stupid fucking shit
modern gamers ruin every single fucking game for themselves
they're watching fucking lets players' in-depth guides of press versions and are discussing content/numbers/frame data before it's even launched
and then they all turn around and complain online that the game wasn't surprising or challenging
they fucking visit datamining websites to get literally all of the information on the newest patch instead of playing the fucking game on patch day and finding out for themselves what's new
and after all this bullshit
they'll loudly complain about a lack of content or replayability or whatever
even after like 60 hours of gameplay
because the game didn't meet some arbitrary fucking time standard for their stupid whiny ass

there's nothing quite like just buying a game and playing it because it's vidya
there's so fucking much crybaby bullshit over video games these days
>muh time
>muh money
like sorry you soured your own experience before the game was even in your hands
but the games aren't the problem
you are

goddamn sorry for blowing up but modern gamers make me mad af

I don't have either of those and just because other people do it doesn't justify it as a good practice.

me and his dad works for gamecube we can confirm

Dragon Quest Heroes is up for pre-order on Amazon.

So I guess its coming to the west.

Don't forget that it's also only for NES and SNES games

dude kids today lmao
dae born in the wrong generation?

Which is why you're only pay half the price for online and you don't have to buy the game.

It shouldn't take you more than a month to beat Super Mario World for like the 40th time. Also, they never said that they would stop full purchase of e-shop titles altogether.

Just delete your /nintyg/ account please

>preordering a heros game
Haha haha haha haha Hah

don't try to pull that bullshit
it's not fucking kids today nignog
these are grown dumbass adult human beings
if it were kids it wouldn't matter because kids are all stupid
but these are 30+ year old grown adults

>/nintyg/ account and online service is free
>Playing Nintendo games online isn't
Mamma mia...

yeah your right i wish it was the 80s again

Fuckin loled its true you can sell shit to anyone stupid enough!

So, real talk, it's a bust.

Like, let's be honest, unless they go literally as far as cancelling paid online and issuing a major apology, this thing is going to bite the dust. Hell it'll probably bite the dust even if they pulled off the paid online.

What are your plans for the next five years? Play on PC? PS4 Pro? This is the first time I'm going to just skip Nintendo completely, no handheld or console, feels sad and weird. Maybe I'll just pick up a hobby like drawing, probably a lot less stressful if I don't care about perfection.

JUST

This is now Nintendo

Stocks always fall during big releases like this.

why would they waste their time developing this

Realistically. Who the fuck would play any fuck nes/snes game, that they get a random itch to play, for more than a fucking month. That's why the goddamn nes classic and eventual snes classic exist. If you retro game religiously, then buy that shit or use a fucking emulator. That's not what the this service is for.

>/nintyg/ doesn't understand stocks
epic

>60 pounds for a single Switch game
You literally can't defend this.

game.co.uk/en/the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-1791275
game.co.uk/en/the-elder-scrolls-skyrim-for-nintendo-switch-1791271

>sony
>competent online
Just leave.

>Switch VC library will not have most of the VC games available on WiiU
>for the few VC games that do exist on both, you still have to buy them again
>you can't just transfer purchases from another console
>you have to buy them all again
>only 3 GCN games announced

I want to support Nintendo, I really do. It's why I own any VC content at all. But this shit has confirmed Switch for day one hacking, blocking its ability to connect to the Internet for updates, and then never buying a single game for it. Fuck you, Nintenjews.

Compared to Nintendo? Absolutely.

All they had to do was slap Wario on it and I would be sold.
>uk
Your ecenomy is just this bad especially after your retard vote.

Why is the sandwich eating the wrong way? Nintendo can't detect what side of screen ur on?

DROPPED

>One game per month
>Can only play it for a month
>It's a NES/SNES game that any toaster can emulate
Wouldn't surprise me if Nintendo themselves just download the ROM and slap it on the download servers for the Switch.

that presentation killed all my interest in my console. and it seems they are jewing harder than ever.

where are the games? where is the backwards compatibility or remastered version of those great wiiu games like bayo2 and xenoX? where the fuck is smash??? it's not in the entire 2017 lineup let a lone a launch title, that's suicide. how are they going to sell their jewey online service without smash? nobody wants to pay $15/mo to play fucking arms. and i don't want to pay $300 just to play zelda and xenoblade2.

>calls someone else a retard
>can't even fucking spell every word in their insult correctly

Delete yourself.

Looks like it would legitimately hurt to play this mini-game for more than 2 minutes.

Compared to MS, Steam, DRM free PC, all those other services and yes even Nintendo till now because it was free.

Huh.

It's a launch tech demo

Nintendoland will always be the best tech demo though

youtube.com/watch?v=bRSdIrVCy0Y

>t. whiny smashfag who thinks their meme game has ever been a launch title

calling it now, somebody on tumblr is going to complain that this game is triggering for people with eating disorders, and will demand the ability to remove certain minigames from the list of playable ones because it would be insensitive not to

le evil sjws

I'm surprised nobody is complaining about violence against women in ARMS.

Who is "gor"?

>Snipperclips
Looks neat, but I really hope there is a single player mode.

I like to dive deep into puzzle games and organizing time for co-op could be a pain in the butt.

Its a pretty bad demo.

But who knows maybe they put some icecubes in the controller.

Post >yfw his controller doesn't have Icecube Technology in it.

If Switch bombs they won't even have an alright selling handheld to fall back on. Do you think they'll likely end up leaving the hardware business?

Does anyone know how much longer PS4's life span will be?

It won't bomb, at the very least it will limp along painfully until they try to salvage their hardware lineup for the 4th time.

At least to 2019 since there's that Granblue Fantasy Musou being made and ZUN looking to port all his games to PS4.

So when are they announcing their new handheld?

I'm going to do what I do in every fighting game:
>pick the character that I identify with the most
>enter training mode against a CPU of the cutest female character, set her at lowest possible level
>beat the absolute shit out of her until I'm totally hard
>pause game and edge for a while
>unpause and continue beating the shit out of her
>repeat this process until I can't play past my boner
>play the one hand as I jerk myself to climax
>cum right at the KO
You haven't lived until you've done this.

>play with one hand*

>the switch is a worse console than the wii u
can't make this shit up

With how poorly the switch is going to sell, probably 2018 E3, early 2019 release.

it's also barely stronger than the 360, but nobody's willing to admit that

>3DS has no games past Spring 2017
p-please Nintendo don't drop the 3DS yet

Why is this $40?

I paid $10 for this game on the PS3 like 10 years ago and the online multiplayer was free.

apart from paper mario, is there anything missing?

/r/ing latest version

Because Capcom really needs your money right now.

Holy shit, it's $40? That's fucking insane

lurk more newfag

It's dead, dude. Expect the new handheld's announcement in late 2017.

You rightwing nutjobs are way more annoying than everyone else. Always gotta make up your fucking fanfictions to trigger yourself and then use that assblastedness as base for your horrible behavior.

This IS their new handheld.

found the fat girl

>ZUN looking to port all his games to PS4.
What the fuck? You better be lying. That fucking sellout swine if hat is true. People beg him for years to put his games on steam and what is he doing? Lets himself buy out by touhou(or so far at least supports tasofro selling themself out so hard).
A FUCKING MAINLINE TOUHOUC CHAPTER IS A SONY SYSTEM EXCLUSIVES
FUCK EVERYONE SUPPORTING THIS

No, no. It's too expensive. A true 3DS successor will pop-up in the $150 price range in a year or two.

SJWs don't actually exist, and are simply a sinister right-wing plot intended to demonize liberals.

They said they'd announce the price later. Seems like $40 is the placeholder price for digital games

Kind of worked desu.