How common is mustangs in the US?

hey Veeky Forumsralboyz, so im european. One of the cars i'd really like to own is the Ford mustang GT. Bit im wondering, how often do you see a mustang in the streets of the US considering the prising of the car?

I see them everywhere.
Either wrecked or broken down on the side of the road.
Rarely see them driving

not really rare although not commonplace

They're the highest selling sports car in the country, they are fucking everywhere man

Used to see them all the time, can't remember the last time I saw one.

Almost every chick that isn't driving a fuckhuge SUV drives one.

Mustangs are ubiquitous

especially 94-up

Everywhere low income people are.

Very common. I mostly see SN95s and the generation previous to the current one on the road. Foxbodys aren't common but you see a couple now and then.
ohiofag here

One time I was driving down the road and there was a mustang in front of me, behind me, two to my right, one turning left, and one I was sitting in. That's how common they are.

Even so it gets compliment from random strangers all the time after a fresh wax so go for it euronon.

Also r8
pls no bully

Ausfag here some lady owns a sn95 in the next town over

I think they are cute but I hate Aussie fofd cars and heard yanks are worse

I see multiple corvettes and mustangs every day driving around
>tfw Corvette capital of the world

There's tons of fucking mustangs in my town. Mostly women driving v6 automatics. The select few own the manual v8 models. Some are even cobras. But if you see a mustang here in the US chances are it's a shit v6 auto.

Where I live they're everywhere. If you get on the highway for five minutes you'll see at least one. Go to any big parling lot you can count at least twenty.

Most mustangs are of the V6 variety. Those are common as fuck.

The GT is more uncommon but still not rare by any means

literally every stop light in some form or another. Mid-California.

everyone who drives muscle cars in the US can't drive

Pretty much just come across the 6 and 4 cylinders although that's also true of camaros and challengers as well. The camaro is always a 300lbs boomer and dodges are driven by Mexican women.

I'll see anywhere from 10-50 in a regular work day.
Less than half of those will be GT's.
I'm not counting the local Shelby club I see every few weeks.
T. Pizzaboy in well-off part of Dallas, Texas

Canadafag here. Never used to see a whole lot of them, but I moved to a new city and saw 3 in the space of 20 minutes the other day. Crazy stuff.

[spoiler]I'm planning on getting one in a couple of years, so it was a nice change of pace.[/spoiler]

I see the 2000's models all the time. Rarely ever see one of the good ones like '68 to '75.

Always seeing the auto v6 sn95/newedge stangs in my small town (live in WNY)

You need white wheels

illinois fag here
>64-73 (what most consider the 'classic') only seen cruising on Sundays or at a car show
>74-78 I honestly have seen a handful ever and they are gross af
>79-93 either are hopped up monsters or barely hanging onto life
>everything 94 and up are fucking everywhere

You'll see one every 20 minutes or so on the road.

You literally can't go a day without seeing atlest 5

You'll see quite a few, just not GT models.

GT models are quite rare to see

when I lived in florida around 2000 - 2004 I saw them all day long. atleast 10 a day.

now I dont see them as much but I live in Kentucky and most people here have trucks. I had a 97 for about 8 years and then an 01 for a few months.

They are "common" for a car that isnt a truck or family sedan.

I drive a Mustang GT.

Mustangs are common but most are people with the V6 who think they're cool. Pull up next to them in a GT and there's this intimidation factor and you can tell they fell inferior.
People respect the GT.

Out of curioisty I counted the Mustangs I saw in my parking garage and on the drive home from my university. I counted 18 of all types, but I live in Phoenix which is a pretty big city. It's a polular car.

>intimidation factor

Poverty spec models with 6 cylinders are all over the place. You can't go out without seeing one. 1 in 5 you see is an actual Mustang with a V8. Typically the latest model with have a lot more high trim models on the road because kiddies take a loan they can't afford on them.

>implying it's not true

litterally everywhere, I set at least 3 or 4 a day.