Are bikers really self centered cunts who think they own the road?

Are bikers really self centered cunts who think they own the road?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K5MXjGPnyKM
youtube.com/watch?v=KFNM1kIDTb0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i think thats a burger thing

Well, some are. Some car drivers are as well.
In fact, out of any group of people there will be a bunch of self-centered cunts.

Aussie here we killed them all natural selection.

Lane splitting squid cunts all gakked now

Nah. It's same in Europe.

Falcunt stop making nonsensical posts lol

I've never seen rowdy packs of squidcunts on squidcunt rockets completely disregarding all order of the road and public space even once in my life here in Europe.

self centered biker are quite a bit stupid though, leading them to act out more.
>i'm on a bike
>let me fuck with a 5000lb suv.

Yo even ghost Rider respects other road users

And at the very least he only rides alone and not together with 50 other animals creating group motivation for doing stupid shit.

So what? I'd rather have the self-centered cunt be on the bike than the 5000lb SUV.

I think it's a group mentality thing. Get a bunch of cunts together in a pack and they think they're invulnerable and invincible. Same thing as with a lot of people.

No, because when he does something stupid, it will be your fault and you will have to pay for his medical bills

Plus all his gay biker friends will gang up on you

the self centered cunt on a bike have less chance to kill you though

If he doesnt, his fuck boy gang member will

if you fear for your life then just drive to the nearest police station

every one I've met is a pretty big fag

youtube.com/watch?v=K5MXjGPnyKM

I fucking hate this guy too and he always appears in my recommended videos

What's he laughing at?

what a cunt

As a biker in the UK, most other bikers seem to think themselves as fucking infallible.

Say they're filtering at however many miles per hour, and they go past a van who's letting a car turning onto the road in front of him. Car pulls out, obviously not seeing the twatty biker because he's behind a fucking van. Biker gets pissed and kicks the car's wing mirror off. I see shit like this literally all the time on helmet cam compilations and it pisses me off.

He literally led police on a chase where he caused a motorist to collide with a cruiser and passes stopped vehicles on the shoulder while the people are out of the car and walking toward him

He rides in groups of three or more frequently doing this shit

>4:23
>"LOL, HE JAMMED ON DE BRAKES, HE A BAD DRIVER"
>he barely slows down when he brakes, making sure he doesnt hit the car in front of him
I hope this cunt gets buried under a big rig

Seconded. People that think they're the only person in the world that can drive and everyone else shouldn't have a license are the most dangerous people in the world in more ways than one

youtube.com/watch?v=KFNM1kIDTb0
>4:20
>in the same lane as the woman
>she turns on her blinkers to switch lanes
>he turns to switch in the same lane
>its her fault
fuck this guy

O shit. That fag? Yeah, he's pretty obnoxious.

This is exactly why lane splitting is illegal in civilized countries

lmao he wasn't even splitting, he'd just made his decision to switch lanes even though he wasn't looking ahead.

He's still a dumbass

girl even had her blinkers on, but he didint even look

He went from driving in a lane to lane splitting thinking that everyone else would stay in their's. You're right though he's an entitled projecting fool

You're thinking of cyclists

I think I actually hate cyclists more than bikers. Why the hell are they not treated as cyclists and expected to use the road? How do people not think that's dangerous? The worst is cyclists who use the sidewalks and then jaywalk refusing to use a traffic light 200ft away

They both seem to have organ donor mentality. Cyclists are cunts on their own, bikers have giant flaming orgies then act surprised when people want to get past them.

just cyclists. Motorcyclists are semi-ok

>all those stolen bikes

THRED IS DED
POST TRAINS

Fucking cunt trains t-boning me all the time.

Yes, however we do own the road, no shits given.

Most bikers will drive like complete assholes and then expect everyone to "share the road" or "look twice for bikes".

I love watching the GoPro vids where the biker gets BTFO and nearly killed. Most of the time the biker is doing some stupid shit and deserves it.

>an illegal
>hates natives
>massive hypocrite

Really makes you think.

Why do they bother you faggots, I move over and give em space to pass. Why be a dickhead and inconvenience someone else that won't be holding me up

KEEP
IT

ALIVE
L
I
V
E

What a wonderful time to be alive

I'm not/I don't.

the road is to be shared and the only way it will work is if everyone co-operates.