WHEN YOU ENABLE POLLITICAL POSTERS TO INUNDATE A SLOW BOARD WITH POLLITICAL POSTS

WHEN YOU ENABLE POLLITICAL POSTERS TO INUNDATE A SLOW BOARD WITH POLLITICAL POSTS

THE COMMUNITY DEVOLVES INTO ARGUING ABOUT POLITICS

ON A BOARD THAT WAS MEANT FOR AUTOMOTIVE DISCUSSION

POL WILL MAKE THIS BOARD WORSE

NOT LONG BEFORE WE HAVE ONLY POL AND B TEIR BULLSHIT

REDPILL ME ON X

WAT CAR IZ GUD

I DONT LIKE X

WHY IS X SO Y

WHY CANT X DO Y

DO YOUR PART MODS AND POSTERS

we get it. trump is an idiot. we know.

fuck off

Thanks for correcting the record™

It wouldn't be so bad if people genuinely wanted to discuss import regulations and stuff, but they're only here to shill their agenda.

Case in point.

An Veeky Forums related topic died for this thread. Let that sink in.

I feel the same OP, sadly there is NOTHING we can do about it. We can thank the idiots that welcomed /pol/ with winter ball faggotry and such

>commander and chief
>and
What a fucking retard.

Hopefully it's one of those "identify dis carr pls" threads

Veeky Forums is already pretty shitty.

Full of people who get off by repeatedly baiting others into arguments about various cars, even though they have no interest in driving anything comparable or similar to said cars.

>"Why this sports car is complete shit and has no redeeming qualities."
>t. Guy who has only ever driven his mom's Civic

Our shitposters won't lose to /pol/s shitposters.

Now I'm going to go back to shitposting about the new Mustang.

Yet you reddit faggots are making these slide threads. Fuck off back to your hugbox.

Shitposting and common banter isn't issue, it's making unrelated shit threads. Herp derp wat car is dis guise? Identify pls (foot in picture)

>Battle of the Somme
>thinking the other side doesn't want anything but your money
>caring this much about politics
>"It's your right as a citizen to participate in the voting process"

SERIOUSLY FUCKING HOPE

"Fiero with a bodykit" and sage is always the solution.

Get a civic kill yourself

It's a problem when they bump their own threads, it kills productive threads.
Found the dickhead that posts his shitty auto lancer

>it's making unrelated shit threads
Like this one.

I'm not even OP, but it needs to be addressed in some sort of way. Newfags always take the bait. If you ever go to /g/ you will notice they completely ignore troll/unrelated threads is that a bad thing?

The threads are still being made, so yes.

I VOW TO ALWAYS REPORT POLITICAL THREADS

I WILL ALWAYS REPORT THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE OFF TOPIC

ANONS IT IS NOW UNSPOKEN

REPORT THE POLITICAL THREADS AND KNOW IN YOUR HEART THERE WILL ALWAYS BE OTHERS REPORTING RIGHT ALONG SIDE YOU

SAGE RESPONSES TO THESE THREADS

EVEN THIS ONE

Making a (futile) attempt at preserving this board's quality isn't nearly on the level of "hurrr wusss dis car" threads, fuck off.

Same with Veeky Forums, they're probably the only boards that even get close to self moderating.

Ffs I came to Veeky Forums to discuss cars and get away from the /pol/ shit on /k/ ALL THE FUCKING TIME, fucking stay on your containment board you twelve year old fucks

Discussion and opinions you don't like isn't lower quality of anything, retard. Again, fuck off back to whatever hugbox you came from.

You should just admit you are one of the degenerates making shit unrelated threads

>"what's this car" and political bait threads don't lower the quality of Veeky Forums
,':^)

What they don't understand is that yes shitposting and bait threads aren't new to Veeky Forums, however now it has become a new breed of faggotry

Except I'm not OP and I'm not making the thread crying about Trump with no arguments.
>reading comprehension

I didn't accuse you of making this thread, it's obvious you are shithead that makes the cancerous threads

',:^)

We're not crying about Trump, I couldn't give less of a fuck about that.

What I do give a fuck about is when you drag your shilling and grandstanding onto my home board.

Pic related.

Fuck off back to Veeky Forums you faggot.

ASSBLASTED HILLARYFANGIRL DETECTED

STAY BTFO NO RECOVERY POSSIBLE

Like the "durr what car is this?" threads? Why would I be the one making those? People like OP are the ones making such threads and I'm one of the people ITT telling him to fuck off, how is reading this hard for you?
I never claimed any of those threads were good. Learn to read.
Ebin meme image, but it doesn't apply at all.
The rules say the political threads are fine as long as they are secondary to the discussion of cars, and that's what you're crying about, so you need to quitt projecting who is shilling where.
>my home board.
Thanks for the laugh. Reddit is that way, there you can make up your own head rules and ban dissent.

/pol/tards don't realize that the reason why the rest of Veeky Forums hates them is because they shit up every other board with their unrelated red pill shit.
Fuck off back to your containment board.

Fuck off /pol/shitter.

>The rules say the political threads are fine as long as they are secondary to the discussion of cars
No shit, and I'd be fine with that if they actually were, but nope, /pol/ has to use them to push their agenda.

Not him, but what's wrong with having a home board? Veeky Forums used to be the least cancerous

;:^)

There's nothing wrong with it, he's just trying way hard to fit in.

Nice dubs.

I can't tell who who is more angry OP or the /pol/shitter

That isn't how crossboarding works in regards to /pol/, newfag. After /new/ was deleted everyone who hung around there went back to their respective boards until /pol/ came back. Now people have more interests in their life besides politics, and so they went back to /pol/ but kept their other interest boards their home boards. People didn't suddenly spawn in /pol/ and then spill out.
>muh boogeyman
I guess you don't have an argument. Stay mad.
Can you even provide specific examples of threads right now that are "pushing agenda"? You haven't been able to this entire thread.
There is nothing wrong with it, and I wasn't laughing at that. It's the arrogance of "Muh baord!" shit that is used to dispel any discussion. That shit ended back in 2009.
Probably you.

/tv/ is shit and they deserved what they got with all their Tumblr nonsense

I CHOSE NOT TO VOTE

YET HERE I AM BEING ACCUSED OF BEING A SHEEP
ON AN AUTOMOTIVE BOARD

POL IS NOT O

POLLITICAL THREADS DO NOT BELONG ON O

TRUMP IS NOT CARS

REPUBLICANS ARE NOT CARS

DEMOCRATS ARE NOT CARS

LIBERALS ARE NOT CARS

EXTREMISTS ARE NOT CARS

LEGISLATION IS NOT CARS

BILLS ARE NOT CARS

THE EPA IS NOT CARS

LAWS ARE NOT CARS

You act like all that shit doesn't already happen. Veeky Forums has always been an easy shitpost board, don't pretend it was ever good discussion

See here

OH I GUESS BECAUSE I DONT REMEMBER THIS PLACE BEING ENJOYABLE

WE BETTER MAKE IT WORSE

BY CONTRIBUTING DIRECTLY TO WHAT MAKES THIS PLACE WORSE

Like making shit threads like these?

>Trump is not cars
Yes he is, his choices can directly change car related things in this country
>Republicans/Democrats/Liberals/Extremists are not cars
Correct, none are specific enough and can't make any notable car related changes
>Legislation is not cars
It very much is, legislation can improve or ruin cars with the stroke of a pen
>Bills are not cars
Again, when related to something car related they very much are
>EPA is not cars
EPA bullshit has been ruining cars since they were founded, so their choices are very car related
>Laws are not cars
Laws determine what we can do in this land, and many related to cars

Watch out. I made this exact point and suddenly they defend shitposting.

I'll gladly accept your autism over /pol/shitters

This board has NEVER been good, and has always been filled with low effort bait and shitpost threads with a decent one sprinkled in here and there.

Like it or not, Trump's future policy on importing goods, including cars, and applying tariffs to cars made outside the country is a very Veeky Forums related topic. You could even argue the DAPL order today is semi Veeky Forums since the product of that is partly for cars

If we were on /an/ and Trump was going to execute all elephants because they are a sign of democrats, would you bitch and REEEEE because even though it's very /an/ related, Trump is part of it so it's /pol/?

>This board has NEVER been good,
Stopped reading there

projecting
Only an autist like op would care who uses this board.

That's how these fucking retards think, if something is tangentially related to discussion on another board, you're now a /pol/fag shill or some other boogeyman. Must be from a massive influx of newfags that hate any discussion related to Trump.

>don't post thing i don't like

fuck right off m8

>yfw prez supports the God Emperor

Fucking newfag

ITT: /pol/tard benchracing faggots BTFO

Benchracing is Veeky Forums board culture and was around before /new/ so fuck off.

>anyone
>BTFO

Stay mad alphy

Veeky Forums is one of the few boards that was actually better several years ago, and not just another flavor of shit.

>autists like alphonse were few and far between
>tripfags were cool and helpful
>obvious bait would usually get ignored
>mods and jannies were rarely needed
>everybody was generally more helpful, and would answer your non-bait stupid questions when you needed it

They don't know or care about the history of this board, I started lurking here in 2009 and can confirm it was nowhere near as shit it is today. But newfags will just yell out what they hear on /b/ "hurr Durr (select board) was never good"