You are in your lane

>You are in your lane
>Someone in an suv is "swimming" around traffic by jumping lanes to go around cars that arent speeding
>jumps lanes and starts going into your lane
Your action:
>swerve to avoid him
>let him hit you

This happens daily where I live and I'm getting tired of putting myself in danger so someone could get away with being a dickhole on the road. Should I just let them hit me next time this happens?

Get a dashboard camera and let him hit you.

Why don't you just go the fucking speed limit or match the speed of the other traffic. If people are constantly swerving around you to pass that means you're going too fucking slow.

SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT

Also if you "let him hit you" you're going to fuck up a thousand people's day and cause even more traffic as they have to avoid you. Doing this would make you a piece of shit.

Get off the fucking road if the big scary SUV's are triggering you.

>match the speed of the other traffic
No one who is smart speeds in my city. Police will find shit to run up a ticket as much as possible once they have you stopped. Only faggot outsiders in clunkers and ford escapes go over.

jokes on you we always have pretty heavy traffic anyway

>No one who is smart speeds in my city.

Ahhh. So you live in a cuckhole. That explains a lot.

>jokes on you we always have pretty heavy traffic anyway

Yeah because it sounds like you all drive like little cucks and bitches.

>not caring about your car and your own body when there are thousands of blacks, women, and black women driving

Bunch of dumb fuckers ITT, it isn't fun standing on side of road for several hours with a disgruntled person

Don't forget the worst of the worst.
@$!@N W0M3N
I had to sensor it, it was too much.

ITT sperglords trying to defend their shit driving habits

>Going slow enough that the SUV is close to you.
Dude what

>swerve to avoid him

I'm not dealing with that bullshit, plus, if you did let him hit you, who says he wont try to run away? And then you're royally fucked at that point.

>t. asshole driver

Yeah, I'll admit it. If I see somebody going under the limit or being swerved around, I get the fuck out of there. I automatically assume they're a woman, drunk or not white. I don't like having people like that around me when I'm driving, they're always the ones responsible for accidents.

You do know Corollas can do well over 100 nowadays...

Lol that sucks

Here cops just cut you off if your speeding, then when you give them the finger they put on their lights to scare you then speed away

My dads escalade could take my 330i for a run cars are crazy fast these days

My friends 1996 can do 100. And his has a 3 speed.

For sure, but the way OP telegraphs the situation, it isn't like the dude speeding is trying to race anyone, just driving overly aggressively, and the way OP describes the traffic in his area, 'speeding' doesn't seem ridiculously fast.
Speaking from a somewhat similar experience, some dude in a Mercedes SUV was doing the same thing, so after watching him in my rear view mirror I just sped up and away. I'm sure he could of ass-blasted me if he had wanted to, but I don't think the average commuter is looking to race. At the very least OP should be able to speed up and close the gap so that the SUV won't want to merge, or slow down a bit and give it plenty of room to Merge and proceed on it's way destined to crash and burn. Could be wrong, but people suck shit at driving here in Southern and Central California so I'm fairly certain I'm not completely off base.

>Not just speedmatching the car next to you and watch them sperg.
Are you 16 op? Learn how to shitpost irl newfag.

pit maneuver them

Let him hit me

I drive a shitbox so idgaf about dents

so in the future
we retain very scary lawyers
put dashcams pointing every direction around our car
and try to profit when other drivers hit us?

reminds me of that church where the members go around provoking people
their primary source of money is settling legal cases with people who assault them

The difference is you don't go around trying to get people to crash into you.

If you live somewhere that has a high risk of getting hit by a retard, dashcams are your best defense. Turns he-said-she-said into a clear case of the fucker merging into you.

Speed up. Let him get behind you. Slow back down.

That way, if he wants to be an idiot and weave through traffic, he will be going into the other lane.