Just bought my son his first manual Civic Si and he doesn't want to drive it...

Just bought my son his first manual Civic Si and he doesn't want to drive it. He said he hates me and wanted an automatic Miata. Now he's locked in his room not talking to me. What do I do, Veeky Forums?

Fuck him in the ass

Block haggard garage on his computer

Tell him to git gud. My dad bought me a standard as my first car instead of an automatic and I am forever in debt. He's lucky, because once he learns to drive that he can drive anything. Instead of being one of those pussy faggots that can only drive an auto.

>my son
>not my wife's son
ya blew it

>son

>miata
>automatic

Such combinations have been modded out of existence

Do this

call him a faggot and nail the door shut

Sell civic and proceed to cut you own balls off saving the world from anymore of your failure offspring.

I would put a dress on him and fuck him in the ass

just like my animes

Show him the difference in how a manual transmission is much easier to maintain than an automatic. Sit down with him and tell him how he should learn to maintain a car than he can buy a Miata of his own when he grows up and becomes a real man instead of a loser automatic cry baby.

Also a manual Civic Si is a better car than a shitty automatic Miata. Make him learn to drive it...

Now do this, or, let the belt teach him how things work around the house

Throat fuck him till he sees the wisdom of your purchase.

make him deliver tofu

Sell the car and tell his ungrateful ass to start walking everywhere.

Sell it and buy yourself something nice. Fuck that ungrateful shit

>drive him out to the middle of nowhere
>have friend trailing you
>stop and park
>get in friend's car
>roll down window
>"This is your test. All you have to do is make it back home by driving manual. If you can't, then I won't ever speak to you again."
>drive away

Kek

This believe it or not. Tried it with my son and it's been working great for years. He pretends he hates driving, but I can tell it's just a facade.

i wish they were modded out of existence there are at least10 auto miatas in my town

>buying a car for your fag son in the first place

grade a cuck spotted
make him go to work and buy his own car

Vtec 4 lyf

Has all the makings of a good b8
>muh son first car
>Carlos's VTEC
>Cindy's miata
>Manuel vs autotragic
>fwd vs rwd
>/pol/ vs /lgtb/

Well OP, you just demonstrated again how fucking easy is to fish for Veeky Forumsutistic fags

use the civic as a beater and tell him to buy his own car
then proced to tell him how everything on his own car is inferior to the civic

Question his sexuality

This

Hahàhaha

Kekk

Pay for the sex change operation and girls clothes he'll demand next.

You messed up.

Is it too late to abort him?

>Just bought my son his first manual Civic Si and he doesn't want to drive it. He said he hates me and wanted an automatic Miata.

Did he even do well in school? Or is he just bumming around waiting for you to die so that he can inherit everything? Too many kids now are depending on inheritance because their parents worked hard to become successful. But the kids don't feel they need to work hard.

While OP's post seems to be bait, it does illustrate a major problem with many american families right now. America could nosedive in just one generation. After these kids use up the inheritance, they don't really have much to pass on to the next generation of would-be taxpayers. Would the majority of americans be living on social welfare then?

>typing out a two paragraph social commentary in reply to a bait post

>dad buys son a fucking civic si
jesus you're a good dad.

that said, my dad did give me his nice black pontiac gxp when i was 16. it was auto but it was nice.

sell the car, blow the money on hookers and blow, make video, show son

win!

>kid acting like a spoiled little shit when he gets a free car
>good dad
Nah. The guy fucked up somewhere.

>kid wants a RWD car over a FWD cuckbox
>this is somehow a bad thing

lel

>Show him the difference in how a manual transmission is much easier to maintain than an automatic.

Autists actually believe this

Sounds like you didn't beat him enough as a child. Don't worry though you can start getting caught up on it now.

Buy him a miata then get forged internals for the civic and follow him around whenever he goes out with his friends. Always challenge him to stoplight drag races when he has friends in the car so they can watch him get smoked. Call him a pussy if he declines the race,

Have your wife call her boyfriend and have him talk to "your" son.
Also,please stop killing people Sam,it wasn't really that funny at first.

OP here. After the divorce, he's mainly beem raised by his mother and only spends the weekends and half the holidays with me.

no fucking wonder he acts like a bitch with an attitude. a female raised a male. she probably says to him "check out the tight ass on that guy" while their shopping at the mall for shoes.

good thing I was raised by my dad after the divorce. i just bought my first manual car yesterday and drove it 4 hours to get home on my first day driving stick

OP here. I traded in my son's brand new civic si for the automatic miata he wanted and he rear ended our neighbor on the first day. Now his mother is blaming me and trying to get my visitation rights taken away. She took him away yesterday and I am feeling really lonely, stuck with this totalled Miata and a hefty bill to fix my neighbor's damaged SUV (I can't afford to bring insurance in on this so we agreed under the table).

J U S T

Bump

>that pic
I want to mercy kill that man

LOL LOOK GUYS I KNOW HOW TO BUMP THREADS ON THE LAST PAGE OF THE BOARD

LOL ARNT I FUNNY

BUMPING SOMTHING LIKE THIS

LOL LETS TALK ABOUT IT SOME MORE

incest time, nigger

Bump

Sell the car and tell him to buy his own, the ungrateful prick.

Take the money and spend it on what you want.