>Jump point and SubArt megapack
mega.nz/#F!3tpUlapR!knV_JazwxfM-xct6PJyPEw

>Loremaker's Guide Special Edition: youtube.com/watch?v=LOAZR2arpoE
>Latest ATV: youtube.com/watch?v=R8wTqdDXplc
>RTV: (last week's) youtube.com/watch?v=nnPrz48kB78
>Loremaker's Guide to the Galaxy:
youtube.com/watch?v=DhJ_mqKHywQ
>Referral code randomizer:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-1-rpqu70wunuwc4CS9oqXwh1TnFS73f8HJAtAgKWeU/htmlview

>Citizencon Demo:
youtube.com/watch?v=pdCFTF8j7yI
>CitCon2016 Full Presentation:
youtube.com/watch?v=XuDj5v81Nd0
>Anniversary Stream Highlights:
youtube.com/watch?v=Oqhx7_RdDoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=X0T3KLnL9uY
youtube.com/watch?v=31ei4SUjaRA
----------------------------------------
>Elite: Dangerous information:
pastebin.com/ZT9GWmaC
>Gamescom info:
community.elitedangerous.com/eventseason16
heise.de/newsticker/bilderstrecke/bilderstrecke_3298445.html?back=3298273
gamestar.hu/gamescom/elite-dangerous-horizons-2-2-guardians-update-gamescom-2016-frissites-ujdonsagok-215519.html
>Latest videos
youtube.com/user/FrontierDevelopments/videos
Eldritch Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

scqa.info/?show=10FTC&episode=14&qid=6
starcitizen.wikia.com/wiki/Squadron_42
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Jihad Edition
That's not funny

fuckin retarded OP again
probs 14yrs old and lurking /pol/ everyday

I just bought an aurora holiday starter and my missile rack is empty

i don't get missiles

is this a joke? i have two worthless lasers and that's it? i need to pay sheckles to be able to shoot missiles?

maybe inform urself before shitposting?
Earn REC in AC/Racing and buy the missiles

>is this a jok
>he fell for the scam

HAHHAHHHHHHHHHHAHHAHAAH

So all I have to do to earn these 100 million credits in elite is scan these obelisks several hundred thousand times until I have eliminated every possible combination of items?

truly visionairy i hope ayy lmaos pull a Hitler and starts purging dads

We won motherfucker.

New Screenshot of 3.0

I hope they release more information about the Dragonfly. Because it feels so useless now that I'm at the verse of melting my Dragonfly and upgrading my Freelancer to Conny Taurus.

pretty cool i guess

fps fixed yet?

no

>Idris
>In 3.0

I ain't buyin' it.

>Aurora and Mustang are literally shit - stats, bugs, glitches, experience
>This has been the case since the start
What did they mean by this?
Is CIG finally admitting that they only cater to autistic faggot nigger whales and their money?

It's a day-to-day reality.

The planets are cool and all but I bet you flying on there surface is going to be slow and boring.

The planets are cool and all but I bet this game is going to take another 2+ years to finish.

Which would be completely normal.
Want a AAA game? A real one, not an shitty improvement of the last one? Want it released complete and not rushed with DLC later? Then you wait 8 to 100 years.

Not an argument. Star Citizen will have DLC later.

Also it's kind of stupid to expect people to give you money and send them weekly updates for 10 years to get them emotionally attached, and release a game which invariably won't live up to the hype you instilled in them.

>Star Citizen will have DLC later.

>literally has DLC listed in the initial stretch goals
>some cultist doesn't want me to say Star Citizen will take too long AND have DLC
Poor you.

I am enjoying the hell out of the new military slot on my Viper III. Snug and protected internals are the best. And dem rapid fire 5 pulse lasers. Combo them with medium seeker missiles with expanded magazines and you have a hard hitting strike fighter.

I love flying it. It feels really good, even with dirty drive 3.

if there's anywhere to be racist, it's in space.
otherwise you are ignoring your survival instincts

>literally has DLC listed in the initial stretch goals

But it doesn't, user.

Unless you're confusing DLC with expansion packs.

An expansion pack is DLC. PCs are being sold these days without optical drives because of how many people download data instead of using disks, hence it's downloadable content.

By that logic the original game itself is DLC

The only "expansion packs" are S42 episodes 2 and 3, and following that logic Mass Effect 2 would be a DLC to ME1.

Chris Robert is against pay2win or pay2unlock any additions to the Persistent Universe, so the only DLC would be visual skin or Single players additions made AFTER the 60missions that will be delivered in 3 episode, each episode being part of SQ42 and thus delivered for free.

CIG already have enough money to last several years even with no more funding.
When they'll finally market to the whole worlds two complete games at full price, then they'll male as much money as the biggest game studio (even with only one game out).

Pretty sure SQ42 include episode 1 to 3. Maybe someone have a link about that

No. Original and Veteran backers get ep2 for free, pic related, but apart from that ep2 and 3 are separate games and have to be bought on release, unless they somehow change their minds.

>"Asian P2W style game"

the madman

I ha a DD3 vulture with one efficient thermal vent beam and one OC corrosive MC, thermal resist shields, one heavy duty shield booster that adds a flat 4% resist across the board as bonus

since the update, the vulture gained one CLASS FIVE military slot. I since then ditched the HRPs and in the regular slots for a more multipurpose build (SRV bay, fuel scoop), overcharged the power plant and put a SCB in the military slot and HOLY. SHIT SON that thing is an angry little ball of nerves that simply won't die because LOL SHIELDS

I miss my Vulture. I sold it for a Python a long time ago but it was good times even then. I just remember being able to hold down the trigger on beam lasers FOREVER and still turn tighter than a Viper. I'd be terrified of an engied out Vulture with that class 5 slot holding it's already substantial guts in.

get one, it responds exceptionally well to dirty drives. With overcharge rank 3 or 4, you don't even have to worry about power constraints. I have a 5A SCB in the military slot and could run yet another shield booster in place of one of my 2 chaff launchers

Depend of how you interpret "episodic"
scqa.info/?show=10FTC&episode=14&qid=6
Link say the game will be delivered in chapter mainly because they'll be made available as they are completed.
No doubt they can make new storyline later as DLC but for now we are to expect 60 missions as part of SQ42

"Mission disk" sound different from an "episodes" and likely to be a DLC. They once said something about making aside the "coop mission outside of PU" that couldn't be added to SQ42 (because players in coop rarely ever look at cinematic or story)

starcitizen.wikia.com/wiki/Squadron_42

70 mission = episode 1 (28 chapter)
I think it answer it.
Simply a mismatch over what to call the chapter and what to call episode (which can be made as DLC after release)

I just A-Rated my Python and I'm broke. I do have a Corrosion RF5 Multi ready to slot onto it, though. It currently sits slung under the Python's nose, melting pirates and Alliance Beaurocrats.

>Chris Robert is against pay2win or pay2unlock
So did he outsource his cash shop?

Big difference between the working game and alpha balance, not that paying more directly translates to winning anyway.

People with loaner Hornets are getting popped like they're nothing

Not that I disagree with your argument, but the examples given on that image aren't exactly great. I'm actually shocked Prey took so long to develop. It wasn't a bad game, but it was distinctly meh at best. I'd have thought TF2 took maybe 2 years to make.

Prey have a good justification for that. At the time it was the first game to play with gravity, space&time with no loading screen.
I remember a part where you enter a portal and end up on the asteroid that was miniaturized and put on display in the same room you left.

Team Fortress however have no excuse, unless they were like 4 persons in the dev team working on it on their free-time

Some game also cheat with procedural generation. They claim to have something extraordinary but it's 5% original content and 95% procedural copypasting

I suppose I probably played Prey a little late as it didn't stand out at the time. It did have pretty decent graphics too to be fair. In fact the only thing that killed it now that I think about it was the cheesy story.

>3.0
>ever

HAHAH

Why would CiG make Constellation Taurus 150$? It easily overcomes every single ship within that price range in price/value spectrum.

It was a pretty groundbreaking game, but nobody played it so it's not praised like HL2's physics puzzles, etc.

>head
Does using that word make it seem less cringeworthy?

Have you considered that judging a ship that isn't flight ready yet, especially in a game that misses half of its mechanics, is questionable at best and fucking retarded at worst?

I want anime pack rat rockets on my conda.
>tfw 4 weeks

I wonder what would happen if I put homing missiles on all six hardpoints of my ASPX...

Do you suppose there are plans for larger missile/torpedo racks for E:D? Might have to crack those starfish hulls soon. Big ol' HE Dildo might be the solution to penetrating that pucker.

There was a time, long, long ago where the Aurora was the only reliably working spacecraft. Everything went downhill for the Aurora after 2.0.

>Might have to crack those starfish hulls soon
Implying frontier won't just make them indestructible friendly aliens to appease the dads

Perhaps anti-alien miniature nuclear payloads would be neat. It would probably bugger PvP but FD can handwave it and make it not work on human ships.

huge railgun when?

As said What was described with the asteroid above? Try to imagine it.
You enter a room with a micro asteroid floating in a cube, you enter the portal and you ARE on the rock floating, then enemy enter the previous room.
YOU CAN SEE THEM from the asteroid, so they are ENORMOUS

The rest you seem to know, like changing the direction of gravity for puzzle or to cross crevasse.
If it had been more popular we would praise it more than Portal 2.

I heard they are making a remake of it.

Do some Arena Commander public races. You won't win, and like won't finish, but if you stay until the end of the race, you will get REC. You will need 600-800 for the missile mount, and size 3 missiles are 800-2800.

Aurora has a size 4 mount so any mount that starts with a 4 is what you want. Here are what the numbers mean for a Marsden 423 mount

4 = Size 4 mount. This must match your ship, you can't run a size 3 mount on a size 4 slot.
2 = Number of missiles
3 = size of missiles

You can also run a 414 or 481 mount, but I would choose size 3 or 4 missiles since they hit really, really hard. Size 1 and 2 are less useful.

Also, an Aurora LN is probably a worthwhile upgrade. It has 2 extra hardpoints for guns and comes with a 442 mount and Dominators.

In addition to You should probably get enough rec to rent an M50, so you can race. Once you have it (and you're okay at flying) it's an easy 8-10k rec per hour.

>I just bought an aurora holiday starter and my missile rack is empty
SURPRISE! lol

Welcome to Star Citizen, CIG will be your host for the next 2+ years. Please keep your complaints inside your head until the hype train crashes in to the terminal.

The Aurora LX is pretty rough. You really don't need to spend any more money. Everything will be earnable in the PU eventually, and AC can be done completely with rental gear.

An Aurora LN is a good upgrade, anything past that is on you.

>Everything will be earnable in the PU eventually
This doesn't excuse nickel and dime bullshit.

>eventually

I'm a small whale, so my perspective is probably biased, but I see the nickel and dime stuff as totally optional. Again, that's an easy statement to make from the cockpit of a Cutlass parked behind a Hornet, but I have disposable money, so fuck you.

Yes all that buckle and dime bullshit that you can earn with REC in an afternoon.

What Jewish behaviour, woe is me

>t. whale

It does actually, they make it painfully impossible to miss that buying ship will only grant you to start with them, not make you have them for free forever (the LTI only reduce the fee).
Also that buying missiles and weapon with real money is totally wasteful.

Can't be blamed if some people still want to give them money for that

This is why I was ok with getting the ships I wanted to start with. I can still fill up hangars with other ships, but I will be earning them in a ship that is more profitable than a starter ship.

I think the confusion for a lot of people is that they are identifying their character with the ship they bought. They think they are a Herald or Connie or Starfarer when the reality is those only exist as a single item of property in their inventory.

All you are in SC is the person who wakes up in PO the first time. Everything else is inventory.

I can't wait until ~6 months after insurance is implemented when someone loses an Aquila permanently because they refused to renew the insurance. The salt will flow.

>Loses an aquila permanently because they refused to renew the insurance

You don't lose it, you just won't get it back if something gets fucked up if I recall correctly

Oh my yes--when you fire it the recoil drops your speed by 200.

Well there is certainly one race of at least benign aliens in the ancient ruins builders. I think the Thargoid looking ones will be hostile. Their introduction has the feel of a recon mission. Perhaps the two races will be interlinked in some way with humanity being caught in the middle of someone else's old blood feud.

>blood feud
Except that thargoids never operated like that. They really only attacked when they needed more resources iirc

That's what I was getting at. There will surely be some mechanism to alert you if you are calling up a ship that has expired insurance. Some faggot will ignore that on a really expensive ship, lose the ship because of faggotness, and cry like a bitch on the forums about how CIG is ripping him off and being unfair.

I'm looking forward to the perma death and insurance aspects of the game. It is actually something new. Piracy is looking pretty awesome atm.

>the nickel and dime stuff as totally optional
Not when you buy a ship and half its stuff is missing.
>oh you want size 3 weapons? sorry your ship only comes with size 2 ;(
>but don't worry, you can just use the cash shop, or grind currency to rent them

Guess the well is running dry.

I think I couched my statement pretty well. Look at it this way.

>best way to earn REC is racing.
>best way to learn ship handling is racing.
>knowing ship handling limits is step 1 for combat.
>best ships for AC are available for REC
>learning the rental loop gives a legit reason to play.
>actual progression and progress with goals.
>zero cost

There is depth if you look for it, but you have to ignore the bullshit and accept the huge amount of whale bait surrounding the rental game.

pripyat?

Hol up
Surely a whale will have bought one of them lti packages or concept sales that has lti in them

>best way to earn REC is racing.
>best way to learn ship handling is racing.
>tfw you can't do any of those things since your 300i perpetually thrusts to the left due to CIG's inability to fix bugs and rework old ships since they'd rather just shit out concepts
>tfw you get 0 REC if you don't finish a single lap

Yup.

The 300i situation is probably worth stirring up shit on leddit over it. They will circlejerk around the poor 300i owners and make it a big deal.

It gave the stalker feels instantly, dont know why.

considering that small rails already have more DPS than large beams, probably never

i want a FAT missile rack!

Yeah ya do.. The gray, the solitude, the neglect. Cheeki breeki.

Probably the washed out grey stuff bathed in pale red light.

About to finish my first high(er) price tourist mission. 1.6 mil isn't bad for just over an hours work.

>It gave the stalker feels instantly
>dont know why

I dunno, maybe it's because that's where STALKER is set?

>1.6 mil isn't bad for just over an hours work.

Bounty hunting can make you ~3mil-4mil in an hour.

Smuggling gets you 40 million or more in about hour and a half. Even though it's more boring than watching paint dry.

Smuggling in an Anaconda: possible or dumb?

Yeah but I'm not far enough in to have such a powerful combat ship. Once I've got the money to get myself a decent second ship for bounties and combat, I'll probably start doing that, as well as assassination missions.

I'm neutral with all parties so far and only bipping around in a Type 6.

Dumb. You drastically decrease the number of missions you can take in a large ship and the stations you can go to. Smuggling missions give lots of outposts you need to go to. Occasionally you may even get one of those outposts in an Anaconda because I'm pretty certain Frontier's mission system doesn't take into consideration what you're flying.

"Chris Roberts: "There will be the opportunity for players to build their own homes or outposts" How is that possible, it leads immediately afterwards technically made "freight - ie crates or boxes, which are made for example in the cargo hold of a Freelancer - is stored in a persistent database."

seems like this would be a 4.0 feature.

It is nice to actually have new SC news.

>seems like this would be a 4.0 feature.
LOL

DS said that 3.0 didn't exist, and after 2.6 released they said they'd start on 2.6.1.

>pythons now a wipeout

E:D FAGS OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT!!!!!!!!
STOP PLAYING A GAME THAT EXISTS, WE HAVE NOTHING

eh