Why does everyone in eastern europe drive 20 year old BMW's and shout 'blyat' at every minor incident on the road?

Why does everyone in eastern europe drive 20 year old BMW's and shout 'blyat' at every minor incident on the road?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MnIvJoPEgm0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think its an affordability thing. While they are expensive outside Europe I think they are pretty cheap to run inside Europe. Also Russians have some issue with wealth and love to show it. I live I nyc and a lot of Russians drive 120k cars, fear fur coats, go out to eat every night and fancy placess but live in apartments.

Why does everybody in america drive 20 year old rusted truck and shoud 'fuck' at every minor incident on the road?

Answer is kill yourself faggot

Every old ex-company car gets shipped off to Slavland or Africa once it needs more in repairs to pass the yearly inspection than the car is worth.

>Angry slav

you sound jealous. very sad!

so much this

Yes, I'm angry because you're retarded

That wasn't me you responded to at first Miroslav.

Why you heff to be mad
It's only bantz

>you're
you should not be calling anyone retarded my mentally deficient friend

>Fear fur coats
Why is this? Is there some spooky Russian myth about fur coats or something?

wear* lmfaoooooooo
>Little igor let me tell you the tale of the fur coat.

shouldnt you be squatting in a track suit dmirti?

lolwut

having a fur coat was common (not russian, but eastern yuro so same shit), you would have bought a good fur coat once and keep it for the next 30 years, we have a saying here that "l am too poor to buy cheap shit"

cool

>Being so poor you have to buy expensive shit

i chuckled

>"l am too poor to buy cheap shit"

And that`s why everyone wears Adidas tracksuits....

Thanks to democracy price does not indicate quality anymore though.

You cant shout blyat while youre drunk as shit and run in a tree, bus station with a group of people, grandmas house, fence, river or elsewhere. Its on another level of alternate dimension.

youtu.be/MnIvJoPEgm0

Slavland is the dumping ground for outdated and broken western crap.

shouldnt u be at the shooting range eating burgers burger?

that's just meant as a fashion statement desu senpai

>eating burgers at the firing range
Sadly, I have not encountered a place in America this great.

What if I told you there was a range near me that is also a BBQ restaurant. You get a lane for a few hours and they bring you ribs and shit

Because BMW is life and slavs have better taste than ameripigs

Good god. Where is this place?