The USA intervention of World War 2 was the most important factor in the Allied victory...

The USA intervention of World War 2 was the most important factor in the Allied victory, and there isn't anything you can say to prove otherwise because it's true.

>Soviet union

>if I don't listen to counter arguments and stick to my guns while stuffing my ears with cotton and yelling until everyone leaves, I win.

The Soviets would have gotten steamrolled if not for the massive amount of material support the American government provided them with. Soviet troops used guns made in the USA, drove tanks made in the USA, ate food that was canned in the USA, etc.

It's meaningless to have these threads, because the US, UK, and USSR were all indispensable to the final victory.

Also, it's pretty cool that all of the major allied powers began with a U.

Really feeling the unity there.

desu, it isn't a bad plan

They probably would have reached a stalemate with the Germans but steamrolled? Far from it, the Wehrmacht couldn't even break the Soviets when they were at their lowest point.

No, it is not meaningless because you still have people denying that significance of lend-lease to the Soviet war effort. And Britain, what did they even do at all?

It was a big war for "U."

I just realized that Fassbender would be ideal for playing Peiper in his biokino

>what did they even do at all?
Well they survived, giving the US a base of operations and suport once involved. They broke Enigma and had some other usefull tech I guess...

UK + Commonwealth provided a lot of troops and tech buddy, plus as mentioned by the other user they were able to serve as a base for everyone else (e.g. Resistance groups)

Still didn't stop the Nazis loosing despite having all those allies, lol

Are you serious? By just opposing Nazi Germany, Britain was significant in WW2

Without Britain it's probable that Europe would have fallen

USSR would have reached the atlantic, and were already winning, the americans joined to not have commie states in the west
>US
the americans joined with forces that were insignificant in numbers
>UK
holed up on their island, getting casually bombed, doing absolutely nothing

USSR could have won that war alone and did win it alone

True too bad we picked the wrong side though.

implying the americans would ever not join the already winning side

America was more important in securing a victory in WW1 desu.

*tips*

>t-34
>american

You gave them some shitty jeeps, that's all

I would still say that the Operation Barbarossa, specifically the Battle of Moscow, was the single most decisive factor that decided the war. After Moscow was defended, it was pretty much decided that Germany could never outright defeat the allies and claim complete victory.

>And Britain, what did they even do at all?

crippled the Luftwaffe at the battle of Britain

denied Axis control of the Suez with victory al el Alamein

defended supply routes in the atlantic from U-boat raids

Burma Campaign

cracked the German Enigma code, and informing all allies of planned offensives and the locations of Wehrmacht formations

>cracked the German Enigma code

America is like that big bully in school who allways wants atention and claims to be the best, but in reality is a insecure kid and never did more than harm to the whole group.

If you kill your enemies, they win.

t. Shart

>non-Americans calling others insecure
Wew lad

The US didn't have to be in the war in order to send the shit, they'd been sending the British stuff for years.

That, and nope. The Russians would've done it just the same, but slower.

>I know you are but what am I?

>The Russians would've done it just the same, but slower.

They wouldn't have done anything because they would have been killed.

> most important factor in the Allied victory
Hitler being an autistic general, of course. Why even fight against England and Soviets? It isn't like they lost the war for the same reason before going full autism on two fronts.

Uh, Russian and British LL were both started at almost exactly the same time. We SOLD the British stuff well before LL of course.