Is a 2011 Cadillac CTS with 270hp and AWD, 62k miles for $14.5k a good deal?

Is a 2011 Cadillac CTS with 270hp and AWD, 62k miles for $14.5k a good deal?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GM_High_Feature_engine#LLT
youtube.com/watch?v=Kk8eJh4i8Lo
minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/ctd/5967271573.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes. really good cars. bonus points if you go for the sportwagen version

lolololol GM sucks lolololol pushrods something something can't compete btfo lmao

I'm european so I just did a bit of research and that's all. The ecotec engine is decent, but I couldn't find which one it uses, although I found a graph that show front and rear diffs, so that cool.

*but I couldn't find which AWD system it uses.

Junk.

>doesn't know anything about the Cadillac CTS
The second generation Cadillac CTS came with 2 engines.
Either a 3.6L DOHC 24 valve "High Feature" V6 making around 320 HP, or a supercharged 6.2L 16 valve pushrod V8 making 580 HP.
Both are known bulletproof engines. Early 3.6's had trouble with the timing chains, but the issue was fixed in 2009.
The AWD system is a proprietary one also shared with the first generation Cadillac SRX. It's RWD biased until it senses slip at the rear wheels, then sends power to the front wheels.

>automatic
"no"

>knowing about GM engines in depth
>use of the word bulletproof
Hey Stolen Recaros
How ya been

The only Cadillac to use the Ecotec engine is the ATS, which is not the CTS OP is looking at. Unless you got the high performance V model, those Caddy's were V6 only.

forgot link
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GM_High_Feature_engine#LLT

You can get 400hp rwd for that much

>no manual transmission, AWD, 3.6L CTS sedan

JDIMSA

Been better
Been worse.
Knowing about GM vehicles in depth is better than just spewing "GM is bad" memes from the 1970's.
youtube.com/watch?v=Kk8eJh4i8Lo

Oh yeah, I went with the wiki article and it mentioned the 4 cyl, but then now I noticed it only came with the 3rd gen.

ayyyy
do you still hav the Ion? Any updates on it? This is Kappa btw. I still have the Sky.

Everytime I see you saying bulletproof I read it in Jay Lenos voice.

Still have the Ion. planning to sell it at some point. Gotten tired of the
>rattlerattlerattle
of the interior. Thinking of getting an import brand next time. All I've ever had were GM cars.

Yee I know that feel. I bought a Integra to try it out.

I'm thinking either a 2.slow New Beetle (always wanted one. Grew up around bugs) or a second gen Subaru Legacy Outback wagon (because I'm gay and must become a stereotype)

minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/ctd/5967271573.html
Dare I?

only if they can provide proper maintenance history at that mileage.

>Buying a used cadillac

Oh you poor soul

For a 2011 AWD Luxury car that sounds pretty nice to me, go for OP.