How much do you spend a week on food and what do you eat?

How much do you spend a week on food and what do you eat?

I buy potatoes, rice, beans etc. in bulk, then buy some cheap cuts or chicken breasts, some veggies and make some Goulash or Curry or something.

I spend like 30 dollars a week for this, get good nutrition and tasty food.

buy more green veg you fat fuck

Zero

I work at a high end restaurant and just wait to get to work to eat. I even take leftovers home for when I have days off.

How much do u earn user?

I buy peppers (green ones are the cheapest here), broccoli, cabbage, carrots, tomatoes, onions, garlic and sometimes other shit when the supermarket has some good deals and just throw it in a pot together.
I'm pretty healthy because I only drink Tea and water and instead of Coffee I use modafinil.

How much do you earn? I heard people that work in high end restaurants get a shitton in tips, is that true?

3k a month post tax.

3k a month that is*

3k a month and spend only $120 on food.Why?

I dunno, I consider what I eat pretty tasty and healthy, so I can eat it everyday. I cook once every 4 days just make a big pot and freeze it, and if I ever want to eat some I just cook some potatoes or rice and heat it up. I sometimes get some fast food because I like how it tastes but not that often.

I think I do it because I don't have a family or girlfriend to please so I just go with the easiest, cheapest and most time effective route

Good for you :)
May I ask what you do for a living?

Yo senpai how do I cook that shit? Do I really just throw it in a pot?

>wears kneepads
>always eats for free at work

About $100 a week

I eat chipotle and other fast food almost every day and rarely cook

I average about $450 a night. I save and invest most of my money. Problem with this industry is that most of my coworkers have a habit. Usually after work they walk down to mainstreet and rack up a $200 bar tab or spend it on blow. I have a little fun every once in a while too but these people do it every night then wonder why they can't pay their bills.

I eat at the cafeteria at my workplace. About 12$ weekly.

I go grocery shopping every two weeks for food and supplies, and my bill rarely tops $100, and that's with a bit of junk food here and there.

I mostly eat breakfast foods and stir fry (chicken, rice, veggies), along with other odds and ends (lunch meat and the like, pasta, etc). I'm pretty sure I get less variety than my friends, but I don't really mind.

Get back to us when you figure out how to actually take care of yourself, champ.

I spend about $100 a month for two people and still think it's too much.

When I worked at a restaurant I didn't pay anything because there were always leftovers.

God only knows. Normally live out of the gas station so probably 500 bucks a month on shit.

I'm a coding monkey
>buy some cheap meat
>veggies
>put it all in a pot and cook for 5 hours so the meat is really tender
Just buy a bunch of different spices in bulk and always use different spices so it always tastes different.

Oh and Tomato paste is really good for giving it good taste.

I spend 20$ a day, i love eating sushi, steak, KFC and all dat shit.. i really need to be more budget conscious with food since I only earn $70 a day, doing part time work

I spend $500 - $700 a month on food. And it's only me.

I eat well.

I spent about 50-60 a week on groceries but that includes shit like toilet paper and shampoo and stuff.

I mostly buy canned veggies and what's we meat is on discount. Not a picky eater. I work 12 hour shifts an will get some hot dogs at Sheetz for lunch. Costs a 14 dollars a month minus tax. Then I spend about 30 on canned veggies. Then whatever cheap meat there is. My dad is poor and disabled so gets food from food banks and gives me what he doesn't like. Ill get oatmeal and tomato soup for breakfast. He gets a ton of eggs and gives me some. He gets a to of spaghetti noodles and gives me some. He doesn't like canned chili or vegetable soup so gives me them.

$850/mo

I buy food daily instead of weekly because i can't cook for shit and I have trouble planning ahead that far. Usually spend up to $6 a day, so around 150-200 a month.

Just did the math and I spend 1200 monthly. Wow I need to stop or move out. Never cook because broken stove and live with people who would eat groceries if I bought any. I eat well though.

what are some dirt cheap things I can eat without developing diseases and getting sick so I can hoard all my shekels each month?

I spend $200/week on groceries for a family of 3. Mostly meats, rice, pasta, bread, veggies, salads, some snack foods and breakfast cereals.

I spend another $125/week at restaurants.

And maybe $50/week on liquor.

thats cute

Which website did you buy modafinil from? Bought some from modup and its been over 2 weeks, still not here. Also do you think modalert differs from the perscription ones you get at the pharmacy?