National Pedestrian Safety Act of 2017

Back to /pol/ you faggot

its a joke you nigger grow a sense of humor

t. numale ferd fan

A productive auto thread was deleted for this "joke" kill you are selfs

assmad ferdshill btfo

2 S T A R S

If it was productive it wouldn't have been in the last page.
And those are already archived to begin with.

Now go back to shilling ferd.

Assmad Ford fanbitch detected

>DETECTED

>He doesn't like our shitty troll thread
>H-He's an assmad Ford owner
Are all /pol/ shitters this insecure?

Oh look, a clear joke is humorous.

Can't have none of that anymore!

I don't see anyone appreciating the "joke" just TRIGGERED fags from /pol/

Top Kek look @ this fireassed fiesta fangirl

>Literally fireassed as Ford's tend to spontaneously combust

Implying I'd buy a FWD piece of shit, nice damage control edgelord

So, if Trump can realize forced health insurance is dumb.. Will he also realize forced auto insurance is dumb as well?

So many /pol/ tears ITT

The act also requires every car to come with a handgun in the glove box. God bless.

One can hope.

>There are Ford's that don't fireball without warning

Nice fantasy.

Actually I guess there is a warning, it's circled on the front and rear of the car.

>Ferdfags have no defense against this

I don't even know what you are implying anymore, the autism is very strong with you

It's not even a political joke. I don't understand why people are freaking out.

>President signs bill banning Mustangs because they catch on fire.
>WHAT THE FUCKKKK TRUMPKINS GTFO
Really? It has nothing to do with the election, parties, or real policies.

Except the countless Trump threads we get nowadays, when did we EVER have presidential threads of any sort before?

>countless
Confirmation bias.

>presidential threads
How is this a presidential thread? It's a basic joke. Would you have this reaction if it was Obama? No, it makes you look very thin skinned.

I'd have same reaction if countless Obama threads were floating on Veeky Forums, funny how we NEVER had that problem until ya know..

>countless
I see one Trump related thread besides this one, and it's asking what impact his tariffs and policies will have on the industry, particularly foreign brands produced in the US. That's a legitimate thread related to the board topic.

Everything else is just using him as a reaction image but the threads aren't political, of which I count two besides this one.

So is your problem seeing Trump's face? Does that upset you?

Protip: instead of baiting replies for more bumps, why don't you make a thread and bump it off if no one wants it?

Funny how me and you are bumping this thread with replies and nobody is joining your "edgy le meme joke" thread, just call it a day lad

In fact, I count three other threads about Mustangs catching on fire.

>your
Not mine, but you can believe your autistic delusions if you want.

>nobody is joining
>call it a day lad
Thanks for taking my advice. Hopefully you can manage to not sperg out next time you see a picture of the President.

Why do I have to pay multiple road taxes, if I am only able to drive one vehicle on the road at a time?

Just because I have 5 cars, doesn't mean I tear up the roads anymore than anyone else, because I can still only drive one at a time.

Same reason you pay for your local public school even if you don't have kids: they need money.

>Muh autism
>Muh /pol/
>Muh buzzwords

Hope your loved ones like closed caskets or barbecue Pham.

>Will he also realize forced auto insurance is dumb as well?

Auto Insurance works because EVERYONE is forced to get it. Thus all the loopholes are covered for the insurance companies to make money. If auto insurance was only purchased when the person needed it, then the insurance companies would lose money. Thus they would refuse to participate in providing insurance to those types of poor people who only buy when they need it.