Is getting a manual challenger a mistake? Should I get the one with paddle shifter or automatic...

Is getting a manual challenger a mistake? Should I get the one with paddle shifter or automatic? It will be my first manual car.

this thread was a mistake

Paddle shifters are auto you pleb. But get a manual.

Veeky Forums was a mistake

Buying any FCA product is a mistake

Manual is never a mistake. Sure some modern autos shift faster but manual will always be more fun.

V8 challenger manuals are like loading howitzers.

t. Test driven a 392 and hellcat

You're talking to someone that has never loaded a howitzer wtf does that even mean? A notchy shifter?

Paddle shifters are more fun clutches are obsolete

did you fail to look through the catalogue for the DAILY MANUAL THREAD?!?!?!?!

i bet you came here straight from pol and didnt even look at the front page before you made this shit

Long throws, I presume.
The only manual I've ever driven was a GTO with a T56 (the predecessor to the Challenger's TR6060) so this sounds weird to me.
That being said, I'd never buy a manual because they are not fun where I live.

U mad tho

I'd get a manual simply to hear that Hemi snarl as it unloads with a gear change. In fact, every V8 sounds better with a manual gearbox.

t. Never learnt to drive a manual

t. never driven a manual

I used to be one of the "Hurr autos are just as fun/more fun" retards but once you actually learn to drive manual you realize the people who say this are just talking out of their ass.
LEASED
AUTOMATIC
FR-S

Extremely heavy clutch and extremely notchy and long throws

Old skool shit my nigs

T. Never driven a car with paddle shifters enjoy your knee surgery cuck

Kek
I like Veeky Forums as it is. Which is a shitfest

>Knee Surgery from driving
You'll need one before I do with all that dick sucking going on over there.

Your brain-damage induced opinions are not facts. I am actually having knee surgery due to an ACL tear, though. Your move.

automatic would be better so yeah it would be

The only good paddle shifters are ones connected to a DCT. Being that the Challenger has a torque converter slush box it's equally as lame and boring as the +/- gate that all the econoboxes have on their auto shifter.

Please go back to your containment board on r/cars you cuck male feminist

Can you go back to /pol/ once he leaves? Both of you are cancer.
This user is also correct. While it is an automatic, DCTs are generally faster than manuals regardless of how fun either is; conversely slushboxes are both boring and slow.

Maybe he thought the dedicated manual thread would be biased towards, I dunno. MANUAL DRIVERS?!?!

Mistake? No.

But Automatic is fine too.