Appalachian Veeky Forums Meetup Thread

Discord: discord.gg/RJG5rsC

Hello everyone, just a quick update on the status, currently have almost 30 people in the discord. Feel free to join up, plenty of shitposting and twingo posting in the discord

This friday: Strawpoll is going up to decide on final date and location! If you have a location you'd like to see on the strawpoll, post it ITT or message Jadgoon on the discord.

Other urls found in this thread:

plug.dj/otism
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Joined the discord, have a bumpy

>crossing my fingers for 4/20 date

I'm so ready for a convoy of shitboxes buzzing through the mountains.

Bump, poll starts tomorrow!!

4/20 is on a Thursday unfortunately

come shitpost in the discord ye cunts

bump

What kinda cars are we expecting to bring. Hopefully my rx7 will be running good enough to bring and registered by then.

Georgia Appalachia or New York?

Georgia, VA, TN, NC

Damn guess i wont make it than i cant drive 10+ hours to meet, have a good meet though

If it looks like no one's doing this, it's because we're all shitposting in the discord, come join us!

There was another thread for a tri state meetup that involved new york. Maybe check it out there. And if you do come stop and bring me some pork roll.

did you buy that off craigslist

bumpu~~

Appalachian meetup plug.dj: plug.dj/otism

fucking cancer

it's a maybe

>Twingo posting in the discord

I'm honestly not surprised, so many tiny shitbox owners in the hills, it's where I first saw an old school Fiesta

you're just jelly we're more fun than the other meetups

Please come

It will all depend on where I live and when the car lands. I'm like 99% sure I'll be living in DE.

Fuck it man, Delaware aint too far
I'm assuming your talking Dover, bruh what's a 6 hour drive to hang out with mountain autists?

Yeah we're not too inbred

speak for yourself normie

Not really. It was listed on Craigslist but it had been sitting in the yard of a guy who lives close to my parents. I always wanted an rx7 and talked about it for several years and eventually the guy put a for sale sign on it. My dad called me up and i came down the next weekend and bought it. Cost 1750. The interior carpet is mostly stripped and it has a few issues like not idling properly until its warmed up and it has had the ac removed and a bad wheel bearing but for the most part its good. It was being prepped for dirt track racing before the guy bought it. Him and his brother had restored one that his brother had so he got it to restore. He was selling it to pay for shipping up a supra his brother had found. I replaced the wheel bearing and the front brake calipers because they were sticky and did some other baseline maintence and it runs pretty good now. Its n/a but i already have a turbo car I'm trying to sell to make space to work on this one. So im happy with it.

i bet u r all fat. :o)

wish i could come :o(