biopharmcatalyst.com/

memechat for redditors and commies
discord.gg/5k3sVzC

alternative memechat for poorfags
telegram.me/robinhoodgeneral

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade. It's also pretty basic shit.
> When is it coming to my country?
Never. They only have "plans" on an Australian beta.
> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, email their support. They are very good.
> Is this the place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
NO! THIS IS Veeky Forums, A PLACE OF POLITENESS AND PROFESSIONALISM!!!
> If the subject says /rgt/ then the OP is a dick licking flaming homosexual
> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform. -- (also learn difference between LIMIT and MARKET orders!!!)
> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want a 2nd account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.
>How do I git gud?
Technical analysis-investopedia.com/terms/c/candlestick.asp?layout=infini&v=5F&orig=1&adtest=5F
Fundamental Analysis- Martin Shkreli finance lessons on youtube
> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2014/07/17/seven-arrested-in-alleged-penny-stock-pump-and-dump.html
app.quotemedia.com/data/downloadFiling?webmasterId=101533&ref=11074001&type=HTML&symbol=IMNP&companyName=Immune Pharmaceuticals Inc.&formType=4&dateFiled=2016-08-04
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for PTN buyout

Is it happening?

Recover my HTBX edition senpaitachi

>HTBX
I missed the party, what happened to it?

The memes giveth and the memes taketh away

Let's hope PTN sky rockets.

I think we have enough users here to organize pump and dumps man. We should get together, target a neutral penny stock, buy the fuck out of the shares, wait a couple weeks, then initiate an information campaign. We go to all those shitty stock sites and plant false info about it, and when it caps we sell and get the fuck out. We can't spread this shit, and everyone who isnt a normie makes money. win-win

got in nvcn at 1.99 when should i sell?

2pm today when i did.

I held thru bad data last week, didnt sell the hype

Been hearing alot more about MNKD again lately bros. Can anyone tell me why?

>HTBX

I want to believe.

3.25, 3.50 or 4 dollars. Been holding since 1.02 not done yet. Tomorrow is last day though

is that even legal?

Not possible people will dip on 20% gains alone.

S

Of course its not legal
Yeah thats why we go small and prove it can work

or maybe we stick to short term gains, lightning fast 1-2 day ops

SINCE HTBX crashed and is super low now, is this a good time to buy some of it to sell later? Or will I just be a bagholder

I wish I could pull the "Live and die by the memes" shit on a regular basis. Finally got lucky and timed oned of these moon missions right.

Hello, SEC.

How are they going to come after us if we do this?

>tfw bought IMNP at .19 and sold at .24 even though my gut was screaming HOLD HOLD HOLD

>SJW

I'm not the only one with this stock, right?

what they'd do is get an informant to post as user on Veeky Forums inviting people to collaborate on a P&D fraud.

then they'd get as many people in on it as they could and indict them once the shilling starts and the money's in the pot.

just like you're doing.

They have no way to link an individual person on this.

1. Open forum
2. No proof of collusion
3. IPs and IDs are random and change every thread

kek
you must be very new here.

Seriously,
If I got 20 people to agree, only like 5 people end up posting. the other 15 people have nothing to worry about and are clean. Even those 5 people wouldnt be liable if all they said were thing like "SELL $$$ NOW" or something along those lines like we always do. What are you afraid of dude.

>3. IPs and IDs are random and change every thread
....what?

>What are you afraid of dude.
I'm not afraid of anything.

I'm telling anons that if the SEC ever busts Veeky Forums for P&D fraud it's going to look exactly like you.

Any indication this is happening? Price has been stable at 0.58 for a while. I have like 350 shares but I was expecting to wait a bit. I could he the stupid once here though.

>Implying this isn't the 4th iteration of PTN p&d

Guys let's go meme imnp to the moon! Come on!

Hey it's about to peak, sell now!

If people get the memo, there is literally nothing the SEC can do to you. This is normal forum behavior dude.

>there is literally nothing the SEC can do to you.
that's exactly what an SEC informant would say.

some suckers might even believe you. who knows? Just like some suckers might believe you that their IP isn't logged by Veeky Forums with every post.

some of us know better.

PTN and IMNP are tomorrows moon missions.

>IP isn't logged by Veeky Forums with every post.
It's logged, but not for long by Veeky Forums.

Just testing the idea, when the meme missions dry up, you'll buy in, I hope.

No, totally illegal

cnbc.com/2014/07/17/seven-arrested-in-alleged-penny-stock-pump-and-dump.html

Pity I didn't put more into this, oh well

>when the meme missions dry up, you'll buy in, I hope
Yeah, I'm dying to go to prison for a year or two and get raped daily. Get out and be in permanent unemployment because of the felony on my record.

Thanks for the offer.

>implying moon missions dry up.

kys please.

>what if we call it MOON MISSIONS so the SEC doesn't know it's fraud?
kek

Gotta call it something else dont confuse moon missions with spaghettii sauce

>It's logged, but not for long by Veeky Forums.
Years ago, it was saved for a full month.
These days, with posts remaining on the site for a week after pruning and being archived on third-party sites potentially forever, they may very well keep the IPs for several months or even several years.

The Internet Archive has been keeping full backups of every post on the website for years now (no its not publicly viewable). Im sure they are going to keep IP logs too, they work with the government on other stuff too.

For all my niggas still holding REXX, you will be rewarded generously tomorrow.

why do you say that? i just put a sell order in to get out at .59

Just hit its 10/50 crossover. It's going to meme off, probably for the rest of the week.

alright... adjusted up to sell at .69
want to get out of this stock because it reminds me of a really stupid dog from my childhood named Rex.

That's extremely irrational. Best of luck though.

yah, it's irrational but RSI is also about 64 from 18 three weeks ago = tells me its time to get out. i'll trust your 10 day and try for more $$ because it looks like this stock is stable around .60 anyway

Stop shilling this POS stock. We aren't your bag holders.

Anyone shilling BAS or REXX want you to hold their bags.

Serious Question guys, are there any legal repercussions to degenerate gambling with student loan money?

No, just make sure to pay any taxes on your gains.

sweet, thanks bro.

Time to make irreversible bad life decisions m8s.

don't do it. get a job to pay for your gambling addiction. it is much easier to lose money here than it is to gain.

So who listened to me about shorting US crude?

God I love always being right.

is that AUD?

what broker are you using?

What's driving up IMNP?

I'm not seeing the catalyst here. It was obvious with NVCN.

Theyre doing a presentstion ah tomorrow

So buy early sell before close?

Yes sir

Thanks man

IMNP already up so much and the presentation isn't even till tomorrow.

It's gonna be one hell of a ride.

Is HBTX ever going to recover or should I just drop it?

Cash out on IMNP mid day because nobody is gonna hold that

AKAO has phase 3 data due by the end of the month so that might be a good long hold, no clue if the data will be good so maybe sell before the actual release date.

CASC has a poster presentation on Friday for phase 2 of a breast cancer drug if you wanna gamble.

AKAO has only gone above the 6 a little bit in a whole year. At 5,11 I don't see any chance of rising a lot more then 6. Could be wrong, but consider it's the season, reckon a decrease in activity.

why not hold?
They are having the conference at 11am live on nasdaq and live on facebook while the market is open?! wouldn't think they'd do that if they had bad news

The rule of thumb is never hold for news/conferences. Invariably the stock plummets right before news releases/conference starts.

Now if IMNP is getting bought out it'll shoot right back up. But if its some bullshit update on a drug your money is gonna vanish right before your eyes.

ok makes sense but is it usual that pharma companies give updates during market hours?

Bad news is saved for after market usually.
Either way your smart bet is to just hold off until results. There will be people selling before the conference so the moment you find out its good news hop on the train

I'm in at .21
if I hold this through till news what if it's bad, how low would this crash you think?

Bad news will always murder anyone portfolio be warned its the fastest way to lose money. Plummet in minutes after bad news. Be the first to read the news. Refresh your browser like crazy.

Biotech bad news usually causes an immediate over reaction and a loss of 70% of the stock price.

now it's at 0.305
so bad news = 10 cents? 15? 5?
I have a feeling there will be good news though

Not skilled enough yet to estimate that, is go with the user abovess advice. Def more than 25% easy.

Probably. As was said earlier companies usually ambush their investors with bad news in the AH

So I'm all in on NVCN at the moment, I have a day trade today. Should I sell off and go for imnp? When do people usually start selling off? Before lunch?

It's gonna be on 8 december. We still got another day to go for this shit to fly. If it hits 0.4, which is a big probability, you already almost doubled your money. Just get out of it before eod.

the greed is real though
maybe ill liquify a third or so on the other hand im very optimistic for the news..
CEO is 750k in and there was an investor some weeks ago that bought 4 million shares at 0.5$

Are we talking about IMNP? It hasn't been 0.5 for months, or was it a typo?

Either way I'm not waiting for tomorrow. Gonna take whatever I can get today, got in a 0.20.

Regardless the best plan is to hold until mid day hype snaps

yes, sorry was mistaken, it was in August I think but shouldn't be too important, even investors bigger investors make mistakes
but CEO is in 750k, so he must believe in it
will post source when I find it

swedish stock market for imnp is up 51%

I don't fuck with Scandinavian Nasdaq anymore, swedes delisted one stock I was holding.

But a good indicator regardless.

want to go in on imnp but have no daytrades left. how risky is holding it until tomorrow morning considering the releae isnt until 11am tomorrow

CEO owns 5,865,280 shares
also bought a big chunk for 0.38$
app.quotemedia.com/data/downloadFiling?webmasterId=101533&ref=11074001&type=HTML&symbol=IMNP&companyName=Immune Pharmaceuticals Inc.&formType=4&dateFiled=2016-08-04

hope they insiders don't sell, can they sell just like that without annoucing first?

>is that AUD?

Yes

>what broker are you using?

IG Markets

Super risky def sell off at EOD come over to nvcn, much safer bet. Try to get in at 2.44 if you can mihjt be a dip today before the climb

NVCN also had a huge shares sell an hour ago big players are cashing out today I think

already in at 1.90, just trying to plan out my next move when i sell off

God damn I am a kid in a candy store NVCN or IMNP i just don't know!

50/50

weak hands bro

is there a free webpage based or software order book? like totalview by nasdaq?

Close enough

please show the profit chart for imnp, I wanna see how much 14k shares made you overnight

dad?