Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2MJQgpg8-1Y
discord.gg/t4qjqYG
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Husbando material

1st for alien waifu

4th for ugly ogre triangle face waifu of lucifer

What a way to go.

If this actually stopped estus, how often would you use it?

Why are you giving him attention?

lewd

When they glow you lose max health, kncking them down will cancel it.

Hey, it's not nice to make fun of people with fetal alcohol syndrome just because they look different!

THE SECOND DLC WILL FIX THE DARKMOON COVENANT

Stop posting your fugly aliens

You again >:(

>can't even name 1 reason
>posts alien waifu from the game he hates for no reason

Autism

because it's lucifer using another browser posting his own hate so that he can get people to pay attention to him

then it would be a good offhand for that effect alone

Best starting class for a typical spellsword? going for pyromancy buffs and dex weapons/spears

That does sound like something a tripfag would do.

Knight or pyro probably

If you want to go for pyromancy, how about you start with pyromancer?

Just got the red eye orb, every invasion is the host plus two or 3 sunfags. What's even the point.

Go invade a boss battle with the glitch

this is :^)

>hit-and-run obscuring ring
>hornet riposte
>knock them off with a greatbow/force
Or don't do invasions since they're strongly discouraged. FROM doesn't want you to bully the newcomers.

getting good

Is it worth pissing off Yuria for the Londor Pale Shade invasion in Farron Keep? The cost of sin removal isn't really a problem, it's more that I'd rather not fight anything else in that fucking swamp again.

wow rude

What are some best spell / melee combos in DS2?

I'm thinking of doing a build with enchanted weapons, high Int, and Pyromancy flames.

So far I'm looking at the following spells:
Scraps of Life
Lifedrain Patch
Profound Still
Dark Hail

Heavy Homing Soul Arrow
Soul Greatsword
Unleash Magic
Soul Spear
Homing Crystal Soul Mass
Soul Shower

Fire Whip
Great Combustion
Fire Snake
Great Fireball
Flame Swathe

Which of these have the best synergy with a melee build, or highest combo potential? Are there others I'm missing? What spell combos work best?

You should kill the one in the Farron keep too because you need to kill both to get the swag armor set

>this is why you never play souls games on PC

>can't give 1 reason why
>"you talk to me like an asshole so I won't respond"
>"you ask 'x' and I say 'y' but I will never elaborate"

>posts aliens from game he hates
Autism

The game prioritizes hosts with phantoms.

for once I agree with the retarded tripfag

>Be Darkmoon Blade
>Get summoned for the first time this year to help host in Archdragon Peak
>Literally as I arrive the host and his white phantom kill the invader
>DUTY FULFILLED
>I get a free ear and am sent home immediately

>Get summoned later to help host in Anor Londo
>Kill the Faithful invader
>DUTY FULFILLED
>But get no ears and am sent home with nothing

I just don't understand the PvP in this game.
How could they fuck up simple things like this?
It feels like such low effort shit sometimes.

>punch Yuria 3 times in firelink
>run and reload the area
>don't come close Yuria for now
>get invaded by shade in swamp and irithyll
>absolve sins
>summon shade for pontiff for emote

>using his weapon and expecting him to be cool

It's not hard to trigger his invasion since you can trigger it before you meet the basilisks by hugging the right wall at Farron Keep bonfire. It boils down to whether or not you want to pay the sin removal in order to get the items.

>boot up PC
>suddenly black screen of death
>panic because i thought all of my DaS1/2/3 save files got fucked
>manage to save them by using a bootable USB linux drive
>mfw

Im torn whether to finish the DLCs in NG+ in DaS2 or whether to just start DaS3?

u wot?

you don't even play souls. you come to shitpost with your alien and shitpost about how bad it is

You get creative.

>not pointing up

They don't give a shit. Small shit like this isn't worth paying programmers a patch for.

So I did end up doing this

Is there any way to improve this?

>being a nazi

woah

parry grandpa just two-shot me

basically fucking max level SL 792 40% absorption 2k HP

Guys is it worth it to use the Moonlight Greatsword in DaS3?

Part of me hopes that they'll fix it in the last DLC.
But I honestly doubt it. They'll probably just shit out another 1 map 2 boss adventure and then wave goodbye.

Parry grandpa?

da

Healthy reminder to murder all furfags

Be a mound maker, use red eye orb, as soon as it says "invading" use dark sign and while it does the animation switch to an ashen estus, right as it says "Invading as a mad spirit" cast a quick miracle like a buff and then mash the item use button to drink the ashen estus. if you loose all of your souls as you drink it then you did the glitch
youtube.com/watch?v=2MJQgpg8-1Y
have fun kill the host during a boss battle. the best part is it doesn't warn the host that you invaded

>4 games where from doesn't give a shit about invasions
>expecting them to care now

Dumb

Millwood BA is pure sex

Unfortunately, the only bow worth a damn. Crossbows not included, of course.

Reminder.

Hodrick the parry god

>Be a mound maker

I think I fucked up, looked it up on google and can't find the NPC in the tree's crater. Going blind by the way.

>using not cuckstein's trademark weapon

What's the file name for the dual UGS again?

should i keep my character sl 35+3 and just dick around in cathedral/swamp or if there another level+area with more activity

Those Dancer's blades look fun. How do you build for them?

Oh yeah, he is a beast

what the FUCK is up with the FUCKING JAILORS?

How does the max HP reduction work?

the hilarious thing is that he's not even good but he's still probably the best at using it on /dsg/

its really a bad weapon.

see:

progress through the game and do Sirris's questline until at least the part where she summons you to kill her grandfather after that you can join

DEX>INT>STR>FTH
They're fun unless you fight a Hammer, GS, or ultra. The windup means those weapons will have their HA kick in way before you can hit them, forcing you into a passive-reactive playstyle.

discord.gg/t4qjqYG

I won 3 duels with cathedral ugs which is fucking terrible. Literally anything can work in FCs.

Why the fuck did they make him so strong? Of all people too. I wish all npc invaders were as challenging as him. Alva and Kriemhild can be pushed off a cliff, Kirk should have some form of geographic advantage or be equipped with jelly, Pale Shade does too little damage, C8 should invade you at the waters where the big dog is and Tsorig should play his strengths more than just swing. This might be nitpicking and I do enjoy fighting them but after another playthrough they just feel underwhelming. The only one who does give me some trouble is Heysel since her darts hurt and she comes to you under obscuring, making her ambush a little difficult to predict.

holy shit that's fucking rad
that should've been a thing by default as long as the host has at least one phantom

If a Jailer sees you, they'll do a little animation that turns their lantern from green to red and makes a FSSSH noise. (Ignore the smoke, it does nothing and is just a visual effect) While the lantern is red, being in their line of sight applies a rapidly stacking max HP debuff on you for about half a minute or so.
Fighting them 1v1 is easy, just sprint behind them during the long I HAVE SEEN YOU animation and backstab them, they can't drain you while you're behind them. You can also knock them down with heavy weapons or charged R2s, which also disables the drain.

tl;dr: If they're LOOKING AT YOU while the lantern is red, you lose HP.

So megamule saves are still an instant softban in DS3 right?

sassy ashen one

Reminder

I forgot to add that npc invaders feel underwhelming since they improved the AI in DS2 making them use tactics that players would use.

>shilling discord

w-what?

Judging from comments I guess he's someone in the FCs, which I don't participate in.

Are there other DEX/INT weapons? I have a Crystal Lothric Knight Sword

Why the shadowverse image?

This guy in here has 40 DEX, 27 STR, and 15 INT though. Using those blades.

The invasion system in DS3 is actually perfectly alright.

The invasion system prioritizing hosts with phantoms means that hosts who summon will suffer the penalty of being harangued by invaders and the invaders serve as a thrill for the host and the phantoms but not something that is going to absolutely rek their shit. The invaders who should be more knowledgeable and skilled at the game since they choose to pvp are at a mild disadvantage but on the other hand they should know the levels, the enemy layouts and so on. The invaders are currently a speedbumb for the hosts unless the invaders stop faffing about and actually use their advantages instead of trying to bully new players into submission using vastly overpowered gear.

One thing that blows about pvp and invading in general is the lack of proper rewards. You should be able to turn in extra covenant rewards or invasion trophies to get upgrade stones like slabs or gems or hard to get consumables like exploding bolts, lightning urns and so on.

just beat nameless king, feels elite man

*******convoluted*******

Friede's scythe is ok as long as you don't fight any ultras or greatswords. Those just melt through your hyperarmor.

That's me
>having CE open at an FC

Is kicking important in DS3? Because I've just spent the last 10 minutes trying to get a hang of it, and whoever programmed the controls should be fucking shot.

Also, jumping. I sure do hope I won't have to do any fucking platforming with this goddamn mess of a move.

If you want challenging NPC fights, play Bloodborne.

>actually use their advantages
Literally what. Mobs can be seeded, obscuring can work on both sides and hosts never have to fight the invaders. In fact, most of them who end up having more than one phantom just chill behind and fire spells, smart hosts would always fall back and wait until a phantom is summoned to take his place again. It's almost always going to go back a loop so long as the host doesn't fight the invader. There was an user here who said invaders should just be there to drain resources from hosts and then BC and reinvade in hopes that they run out of their resources (seed, estus, etc.) but even then they would d/c or go through a fog wall so in the end what's the point of invasions? It sounds like a waste of time, you're right that there are no rewards other than the hope that you would kill a host on the chance that they mess up.

Post Garbman's. That's gotta be some good shit.

Start Pyromancer or Sorcerer for MLGS build?

Play Demon's Souls and BB.

NPCs are 10 times stronger than those in DaS, they'll fuck your shit up.

There's a invisible cone on their eyes that hits your torso and drains your max hp. If you do a gesture to avoid the invisible ray then you would never get hit by them.

First thing you should do is try to backstab or rush them with a knockdown attack. UGS, great axes or CGS should be able to knock them off and then finish them on wakeup. For the Jailer orgy near Profaned Capital's entrance, you can either pick them out 1 by 1, kill them by ranged attacks or rush them before they can land a hit.

/bbg/ plz

Already told you they were fine...

Speculating about DS3 cut content makes me cry. Imagine a Dark Souls 3 that was made into the quality standards of Bloodborne.