/feg/ Fire Emblem General

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous: >Fire Emblem Warrior (New Direct this Wens)
youtube.com/watch?v=POsTR5iy_TI

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12110698
youtube.com/watch?v=rMNRKz07uf4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

PERI IS

>no new IP
OP what the fuck are you doing.

The absolute WORST

Love the Sev
Hug the Sev
Kiss the Sev
Marry the Sev
Start a family with the Sev
Go on vacation with the Sev
Sev is the best

>he can't be the first post
HE'S SHOOK
HE'S SEETHING
HE'S NOT GETTING MY (You)

strawpoll.me/12110698

LON'QU IS THE BEST
THE BEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTT

>Early thread
>OP Falseflagging again
>The spic ""calling out"" OP for shitposting again

Wew, and now instead of Mozu or Azura the target is Pieri. Hard to believe Drill is not behind it.

Get away from my daughter

Can you imagine what this general will be like if that youtube faggot makes a negative review of Mozu's supports/personality?

...or a positive one, for that matter?

We're fuck either way, aren't we?

What makes her so flat

You mean your wife's daughter?

Boys don't normally grow boobs.

kys

Flat makes her best girl

This.

THIS

Oborofag needs to come back and make /feg/ great again

Camilla a best!

Remember only Lucina can end the pain of your normal life for a better life with herself.

Would Scarlet be a good mother to Kana?

I'd take that hand in a heartbeat, pin her down and then forcefully inseminate her.

Better than peri and Camilla at least

It's not exactly hard to be a better mother than an insane bitch and the absolute worst girl in the game.

When Scarlet said "HAHAHHAAHAHA" in my face when you propose to her, my heart just fucking melted. She's the perfect tomboy

Whoa hold up bro. Let GHAST be the one to pass judgement. When he speaks, we ACT.

I like Hana

I like you_

I love Lucina???

>mfw i've been a fan of ghast since his awakening review

>Marth, Ryoma, Xander, Corrin, Chrom all basically confirmed already

With Lucina and Femui that makes two female representatives, wonder if they're going to add more or just do guys like Ike,roy etc

The guy definitely knows his stuff, no denying that.

They're going to add female Kana.

So, whats your roster prediction for warriors?

Base game:
>The entire cast of Fates

DLC:
>The entire cast of Awakening

jokes aside i think that a good chunk but not a majority will be from the 3DS games and only a handful of characters from japan-only games. nintendo now considers fire emblem a """major ip""" apparently so they're most likely going to appeal to audiences from everywhere. major shadow dragon characters and the main lord from 1-5. i could see roy *and* lilina though, one can dream

Who the fuck unironically wants to see Roy in the game apart from Meleefags?

Did Little Lucy have a crush on her daddy's //mysterious// handsome tactician?

me

i dont watch anime anymore but when i did i really liked jun fukuyama's voice

honestly, i really want him in specifically to hear his certainly awkward prepubescent voice, other than that couldn't give a fuck. i would unironically like eliwood though

I would.

>The most interesting Marth-like Lord, knowing actual politics and not weeping through all his game.

You tell me

Should I marry Kana?

If you're a degenerate.

Who knows?

Why is she jealous of herself?

roy doesn't do anything all through his game except stare blankly while characters who know more than he does lecture him

Sounds like the S/M protag desu

I do, but not because I like Roy so much as I want to play with a fire sword.

Roy is the most based lord in the franchise my dude

I've always liked nyx even though her stats were pretty bad. I don't like the recent shitposting even though I see more nyx it will just cause people to hate her.

why is her jaw missing

Because only another Lucina could steal her boifriendo.

DIE YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE TRIPFAGS

If it makes you feel any better, the only people who will hate her with be jealous bitter waifufags of shitters who get roasted by ghast. Why even care about their opinions?

why care about anyone's opinions
i can't believe how seriously some of you guys take your "waifus" in this general

Pick 9 units from my FE8 PMU(I'm using the lords and Joshua)

My waifu is so fucking shit like holy crap.

no, he does things like getting shock brought to him

I'd lick her armpits

Waifus are serious business, user.

Ewan ending as a Summoner.

Cormag

natasha ross and gilliam please and thank you

That is exactly the kind of character many people here want to play as in future titles

Because they need to shitpost about something

I want to cuck Pent

Vanessa

People who know how fucking based the SoS really is. If smash came out after FE6 Roy could have been completely different.

Garon is a goo monster
Hans is motivated by greed

what exactly is Iago's deal

He's just an asshole

Is this you? I heard you're a fan of phallus of the darker variety, Illinois man.

he was betrayed by his future wife Lisa

Does anyone have a link to that one video where a guy made a rom hack of one of the gba fe games with one of the girl characters and his self insert having this long ass cringey support?
sorry I don't normally lurk /feg/

aye, tis he. The legendary BBC LAD. Rumor has it he goes to cons to find strapping young black men to take home to bed his wife, and JUST his life.

Only 3 left units

Only in rev.

>sorry I don't normally lurk /feg/

Obviously not, or else you wouldn't have come in here posting that insane shitter of a cuckfu.

holy fuck what did I miss? Is that actually Cherchefag? Kek.

Why do you give yourself (You)s? Are you that lonely?

Ignore it

lol no. Roy has better judgement than plenty of lords in the series and takes good decisions all the time. He recognizes his limits and weaknesses but doesn't let them get in his way due to his responsability as a young general. He puts his ass in the frontlines despite being a weak lil' shit all for the sake of gaining the recognition of his followers. He's a teen that swallows his fears and insecurities while going against the strongest army in the contintent. He's the best Lord of the GBA titles, hearing a lot of exposition doesn't change that.

Nani?!

>He's the best Lord of the GBA titles
Back to /v/ you go, VenomRoy

Here's one

wut
I just posted that picture because I like the witch class
does this slightly less insane girl trigger you less?

>tripfag shitposter is a skinny fucciboy who cosplays as a meme character
If he was stupid enough to post those pictures on /feg/ he deserves the ridicule he's getting.

lute and forde

>anyone that likes Roy is VenomRoy
(lol

I tried finding the video without the commentary but gave up and this was much easier to find.

>posts pajeet instead

wew lad

Wait for the remake on the Nintendo Bitch (tm).

No. Someone found those after coming across his tumblr

My main man Kyle

He actually did post them here once but deleted them right away and tried to pull the "oopsie i did it by accident xD" BS.

He didn't post those pictures on /feg/, people found them on his tumblr account and started spamming cuck edits of them in the latest ebin attempt to run yet another poster out of the general

He posted the name of his tumblr account himself months ago

No he didn't lol

No he fucking didn't

>tripfag
>a valued poster
lol