/elyg/ - Elysium General

RENAMED REALMS EDITION

>What is this?
This is the Elysium general. A private server for vanilla World of Warcraft.

>Recent news
forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=45489
forum.elysium-project.org/topic/32701-our-official-response-to-nostalrius-—-elysium-will-prevail/

>Guilds:
NOST PVP/PVE aka ANATHEMA/DARROWSHIRE aka OLD
dead
ELYSIUM aka FRESH
Alliance guild:
Horde guild:
Horde guild:
ZETH'KUR we are playing here!
Alliance guild:
Alliance containment guild:
Horde guild:

/who "guild name", whisper anyone!

>Server Homepage
elysium-project.org/

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>Nos Pre-Bis
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYIoSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8/edit#gid=329725463

>Leveling Specs
imgur.com/a/aNm8V#0

>Macros
wowprogramming.com/docs/api

>Addons
wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vanilla-112-addons-download/
shagu.org/pfUI/

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/VNX6P
strawpoll.me/12110097
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for fuck centaurs

So how big a deal is this nost/elysium Drama?

ZETH'KUR
Horde:

I keep reading that pvp gear gets changed in a vanilla patch, but i can't find any specifics on this. Do the stats get changed or something?

Any good alliance guild on Zeth bulls?
Northshire Papacy has no players

Just got home, could someone give me a quick summary since i probably suffer from ADHD regarding the whole Nostalrius cutting support?

Is the Cuckstalrius team mentally ill?

You'll never get a job at Blizzard, kids.

>You'll never fuck a centaur as she moans and begs you to breed her

Yes.

Reminder: The Zeth'kur Alliance Guild is , Northshire Papacy and No Boys Allowed are literally DOA.

It's the equivalent of the Nost team saying DELET THIS and Elysium saying "No".

would you a mongolian?

Nostalrius (Viper) no longer wanted to be associated with Elysium for legal reasons so he deleted all original characters (those are now lost unless you already transferred)
Elysium renamed Old Nost PVP and PVE to Anathema and Darrowshire
They are no longer communicating with each other

>nost decide to be fags and demand that elys kill nost characters and pull nost core because MUH PIRACY
>elys tells them to fuck off and renames the nost servers and says they're changing to a """"new"""" core over the course of the next month

reminder that isn't a Veeky Forums guild and they advertise in general chat

stop ganking people!!

pupper pals has 40+ members

online at the same time?

Well that sucks for those who didn't get to transfer, the least he could have done was give it a grace period of a month or so.

pupper pals is a Veeky Forums guild, literally no normies to be found. The other guilds are ERP cliques.

pupper pals literally advertises in general chat

>wanna be in pupper pals
>also wanna be a cute undead warlock
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

>Elysium has Blizzard's attention
>Will most likely be shut down soon
>Lost all motivation to keep playing

What's the point? We all know it's going to be shut down soon, so why bother even playing anymore?

I'll miss you, Nos

RIP (Again...)

The fucking idiot broke the thing weeks ago

>shutting down a russian hosted server

>We know they aim at official legacy realms as we do

Do they really believe this? They got had because the drop of Nostalrius gave a breathing room for people to come back to legion while they pretended to be in negotiations. I refuse to believe someone is this naive when it comes to business.

>wa/nna be in pupper pals
>also wanna be a cute troll (female) priest
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hi guys, which server would be suggested for someone who wants to start plying just now?

how come the pupperpals are not in the OP as a freshfresh ally guild

>get like 3 people from Veeky Forums to make a clan
>advertise your clan general chat so you get a bunch of retard members
>come to the Veeky Forums thread claiming your members aren't normies
HEH

they have a standing gag order courtesy of the actiblizzard legal team.

They only made this announcement at the behest of blizzard because blizzard are legitimately scared after witnessing the success of the freshcuck server and the zeth'cuck server.

is the best!

discord.gg/VNX6P

zeth

If you are completely fresh and don't have anyone else already playing then go for Zeth'kur. it's the second fresh server but has queue than Elysium pvp which is just a week+ old as well.

not even on zethcuck, but you're an idiot if you think that people from this general are magically more knowledgeable on the game than people not from here
even when guilds from here actually get more than 40 players, they can't clear shit because retards

Hey guys my guild is having a vote to decide what our future would be. Your input would be highly valuable to deciding! ^_^

strawpoll.me/12110097

What level do I reach for Priest to get an aoe heal if there is one?

you know why

>gets given fucking 80k gold
>uhh yeah im tired guys im just gonna go to bed eh heh heh

>Recruits normies
Disgusting

it's shit and mana inefficient
look up prayer of healing or holy nova(it's from the talent tree)

>being jelly

so this really is over again, and that fast too huh?
that sucks

Meanwhile

>this scared of a bunch of dogposters

Getting memed this hard smdh

pupper cucks literally has a thread on leddit right now

cant make this shit up

>shitter pals not in the op

based

Wait is Zeth'kur not Progression?

That shit is going to get shut down, doesn't matter where it's hosted let's be real here, it's Blizzard, a multi billion dollar company, they'll shut it down one way or another.

>steadman has to samefag and shitpost about a bunch of dogposters because no one wants to join his ebin roleplaying guild that has 4 members
>getting memed on by someone named hugmeplz

so what zeth ally guild should I join...

>placeholder above salty dogs in the op

????????????

Honestly, is Druid a desired vanilla class. I know I will be forced to heal and I'm ok with that, but are they acceptable healers?

why is everyone playing on fresh fresh?

"Phew!" The Freshcuck breathes a heavy sigh of relief, as he turns in the first stranglethorn tiger quest at the Nesingwary Expedition.

Having spent 5 painstaking hours trying to tag mobs previously, and 8 hours in the queue before that, the Freshcuck endlessly plickers to and fro the graveyard every 5 minutes, mounds of bones from player corpses stacked as high as the jungle canopy surrounding him. He begrudgingly accepts the next tiger quest from the big game hunter himself, just before two undead rogues, the 5th and 6th unique ones in less than 10 minutes, step out from the shadows of the tent and the Freshcuck is once again forced to run himself back to his corpse. Unfettered, the Freshcuck grumbles "At least we're on an even playing field......." while waiting out the resurrection timer, which is now at 10 minutes.

After finally resurrecting himself after waiting for the 6th time in half an hour, the Freshcuck manages to tag one of the elusive panthers that have been endlessly camped for the past week and a half, and is close to killing it when out of nowhere he is charged and mercilessly cut down in a single stroke by a Bonereavers Edge wielding level 60 Warrior in full pvp armor...

"At least we're on an even playing field....." The Freshcuck grumbles once again, while running across the river back to his corpse with a now 12 minute resurrection timer. The Freshcuck takes solace in the fact that, being a melee class, he actually has something to raid for in molten core, unlike every single other class that has to settle for greens that are better than anything out of the Molten Core from 5 mans for the next 4 months....
"At least we're on an even playing field......" Echoes through the piles of bones littering the ground and the endless lines of people waiting for all the quest entities to respawn for all eternity.

because freshfresh is fresher than fresh

Nice false flag m8

No Boys Allowed and Northshire Papacy literally DOA and trying to drag the only successful guild pupper pals to the grave with them. Have you no shame?

>ZETH'KUR we are playing here!
Fuck off fag, literally a minimum of 80 players at ALL hours in . Your shit server and guilds are doa.

>waste countless dollarydoos to shutdown a server that can just be rebranded and rehosted all to get you some bad PR

People shouldn't be able to play their nostalrius characters, that's part of their core as well.

Fuck you ungrateful cunts.

is the only one that has members, this is just Steadman crying because no one wants to join his catholic /pol/ RP guild

>tfw comfy pickpocketing through scarlet monastery
>tfw every grp loves you because you have improved sap
>endless supply of health potions and blue daggers and 50s grey items

I feel bad for non roguebulls

No and it really sucks. Raids literally only take Druids so they have someone to give Druid gear to.

Why are there already people with pvp ranks on zeth'kur? When is the pvp reset?

who traded alexsexual 80k gold

Salty Dogs is only on oldfresh, do not believe the pretenders.

99% of your guild is randoms

>80 players
raids are 40 men, so half the guild is getting cucked out of a raid slot, also it's just a circle jerk loot council so you'll never ever see loot until all officers are fully decked

how is your guild tabard though?
I need a guild with a cute one

Wtf I hate Nostalrius now!

>advertise in general chat
>advertise in world chat
>advertise on leddit
>have more members

time to kill yourself

>tfw i like this meme, i see it often on /tv/ but Veeky Forums barely uses it

For a warlock, what do you guys think about CoE? I could drop Imp SD and pick it up, might be nice on PvP server

Which is the best ERP guild?

Acceptable healers definitely, and all raids will bring at least one (and usually a few more). Enjoy being a special snowflake with some cool utility. You also get to flag run.

the cutest

You're a fucking idiot if you actually get imp soul drain

0% is randoms, pupper pals is normie free.

evens- join salty dog
odds- join placeholder

reminder youll never be as powerful as a gnome (:

I don't know, but I'm a bit worried about the integrity of vanilla and the vanilla community in general. There was always this stereotype about vanilla players being greedy thieves and this honestly just reinforces it. What on earth was Alexsensual thinking...he just lost so much respect.

>tfw you have no idea what you're doing because you have already rerolled atleast 3 times to a different server and everyone keeps saying they are rerolling but then back up and then there is supposed to be a guild merge but apparently not so you are stuck in a dead guild with people you like playing with but you cant actually play at all because there is a 4 hour queue so you decide to go to the new server with your friends but they aren't rerolling so you decide to just roll an alt there on the other faction but you kinda like it but the guild you're in only has a few members compared to the other big fresh big guilds and you are starting to get worried about the population being only a third of the other realm whom is capped at all times and now you're stuck in a limbo between both factions on both servers and don't know what to do and its slowly draining the pleasure from the game that you had when you first got past authenticating after spamming ctrl+v + enter for a good 20-30minutes and now you are being left behind in the dust with an undergeared lower leveled character.

>memed by someone named hugmeplz

I know you're not this dumb Steadman

........boobs

Coe is actually garbage, most people will be in groups and it can be purged off, or it doesnt matter. It will literally only help with rogues that are good enough to not just die to being dotted up and feared, and those are incredibly rare so don't bother

Nice blog.

pupper pals

>damage control

If the west cannot do something about Russian involvement in Ukraine,Syria and allegedly cyber attacks then why do you think a game company can do shit?

Join

One restodruid per raid. Good buffs, hope you like casting them a lot alone. Anything over a single druid is worse than another one of any other healer class.

Some guilds like to have one feral off-tank.

You're actually a colossal fucking moron, on the scale where it's almost impressive

is ogtucker playing?

I'm sold

t. ogtucker

>queues went from 5000 to 400 because of freshfresh
based freshfreshies fucking off of fresh

Gotta agree with here