I'm taking the plunge Veeky Forums, I'm starting my own business

I'm taking the plunge Veeky Forums, I'm starting my own business.

I can't talk too much about it but it's really exciting. Starting off with simple import export outta china.

I suppose this thread could be for looking for angel investors since I know some of you anons have successful companies/portfolios and money.

I wouldn't mind working with someone off Veeky Forums as long as you aren't an alcoholic.

I don't have a paypal but I've got an email I could give to people who are interested.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=89F5fpvwPr0&spfreload=5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've got a few questions for experienced anons, aside form google, what's a good way to find suppliers?

I'm heading over to the small business development center to talk to them but I know there is all kinds of ways to do things they wouldn't know about, international and stuff.

>as long as you aren't an alcoholic.
I'm out. Good luck.

lol shit

how do you know you're an alcoholic?
maybe you only drink socially?

Could other anons regale us with their stories of their first business and experiences?

I'm nervous about financing through loans and as a young first time entrepreneur I don't think my chances are great of pulling in a good low interest loan.

I never drink socially.

I buy a bottle and drink until I can't stand up almost every night after everyone's in bed.

Well it sounds to me like you drink anti-socially which is similar enough to socially only the opposite. If anything it's more responsible.

I'm a girl btw ;^)

not really

Are you in China, and can you help me figure out how the fuck to work out Alipay?

No, I'm sourcing my suppliers in China. I'm from America. Just googled Alipay, will my suppliers only except payment through them do you think? I was hoping they would take payment through paypal, maybe paypal will work with alipay?

What's your experience with alipay right now? Do you have to work with them to pay suppliers?

most dont like paypal because there is a seller's fee. offer to pay their seller's fee for them (i think it's 4%) and they should accept.

sounds good thanks for the tip

Currently 3% plus .30 per transaction.

As long as your here, what are better payment alternatives to pay pal? You sound like you have experience. I googled "payment service" and I'm getting a bunch of ads not all of which look legitimate.

damn elon musk and peter theil are making a killing.

My dream industries to be in are insurance, online market places, and online payment systems.

obscene amounts of cash.

ya know I saw these adds say "check out what susan boyle looks like now" and I googled it and I wasn't blown away. false click bait.

That's my campaign. You have to actually click on the ad (using a residential IP) to receive the free trial, googling won't get you anywhere.

just noticed your ID spells massacre.

but I don't want a free trial

what are you talking about? do you feel okay?

>I don't want a free trial
Then why bring it up, asshole? To bump your troll thread and squeeze out a few more (You)s before bedtime?

You brought it up dumbass.

nobody said anything about a free trial.

you are hallucinating people wanting your product, you're so desperate.

Also would prefer angel investors with cash to (You)s you delusional spiteful wanker.

silly bitch

have fun reselling junk

I plan on quality checking all my merch before I list it.

why do you have a better supplier?

brb

okay I'm back, now don't everybody all start posting at once.

thread music

youtube.com/watch?v=89F5fpvwPr0&spfreload=5

This post made me laugh and then made me sad.
You need help, user.

pls, user. stop.

how old are you?

old enough ;)
asl?

i ask because you sound like an underage little bitch. you won't get far like that.

wow, 0 to 60 in no time flat.
calm down there big guy your getting mad at strangers on the internet.

This

OP. Let the thread die, go save up some of your own goddamn money to bootstrap this business. get it running, once it's working then ask for investment from somewhere other than a cryptocoin board.

You clearly have no fucking idea what you're doing. You clearly have no business model. And the vagueness of your ideas shows that you literally have no idea how to run this business.

So stop fucking posting and change that.

knew a guy who bought dirt cheap lumber from china and sold it to american companies. he was like 16 and made like 10 grand ina few months. might be worth a look OP

>You clearly have no fucking idea what you're doing.

exactly and it's my sunday night so I'm spending the time looking for advice form supposedly experienced anons.

but all I have found....

is....

ANGST

thanks, i'd have to arrange it so the supplier shipped directly to the buyer cause I have no place to store lumber.

>Starting off with simple import export outta china.
wow, you are starting this at the right time.

Hope it's not some bullshit, buy bulk of alibaba and then sell it on online in your own country.

that's the plan man

maybe you have found...

REALITY

>Veeky Forums=reality

it's scary that this is becoming true.

>but all I have found....

>is....

>ANGST

You found what you deserved. How about asking some specific questions, doing your fucking research? How about telling us what kind of product you're looking for, what customer you are catering to, how much start up capital you have (what quantity are you going to buy, how are you going to ensure quality control), what your marketing strategy is - who and where are you targeting.

I've literally never done this shit and I already know more than you and I didn't need to bump a thousand times a dumbass thread on Veeky Forums to find it out. Which means you're not trying hard enough to educate yourself you little bitch.

you sure are angry. maybe I don't want to tell you all that stuff now that you're so mad.

I thought Veeky Forums would be happy for my taking charge but I see now there is only bitter spiteful people here....
full...
of....
ANGST

If you are looking for angel investors you are going to have to more solid shit with your business plan.
I have an investment company, not really big yet, only done a few debt deals and a few S1 reg.
I know angel investors and i talk to them on the regular. They want to have a more solid business plan, they also want you to ALREADY be making money before they start pouring money into your company to grow. If shit hits the fan they take control of your company and throw it into the public market to make sure they get their money back. From there your company will be in a downward spiral in the pink sheets until it hits .0001 then itll reverse split and go all the way to .0001 again.
I have a little experience with this kind of thing, and my suggestion OP is to just put some of your own money in, get it off the ground and after a couple years THEN look for financing to grow.

you already said what your business isthat is not some spectactular business plan. You would be better off making fucking bird house's and selling them on ebay,amazon, and etsy.
Never hear anything good about alibaba, but i have no experience with alibaba, im into the finance part of business.. not marketing or any of that shit.

thanks for the advice, I wasn't seriously looking for angel investors in this thread I was just giving people something to talk about.

honestly I'm just excited and nervous to start my business.

I'm planning on selling imported goods online until I've got the cash to expand and size up the business.
I've got an idea for a totally untapped market but I can't talk about it, I plan to grow to the point where I can tap the market.

really it's slow starting since I'm a wage slave and have no money.

did you go to school for finance? form my understanding you pool together everyones pension fund and invest right?

I'll try selling those bird houses too now that you mention it.