/drg/ Danganronpa General

Previous: Shinguuji "Got a sister? Gotta fist her" Korekiyo edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 01/11/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
[YouTube] Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls - PS4 Announcement Trailer
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W
RAW Paste Data
>>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BHEGCIdTZnY
kaibutsushidousha.tumblr.com/post/155870431154/korekiyo-shinguuji-free-time-event-2
youtube.com/watch?v=xeGWeav1J0M
youtu.be/woKB4bbaD60?t=8776
youtu.be/g3hPNQpZPIA?t=5195
youtube.com/watch?v=IHui4WG7RmE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck this
fuck that
fuck kodaka in particular

Scrum Debate rip is out!
youtube.com/watch?v=BHEGCIdTZnY

It would be a shame if someone were to KEK him...

>Shinguuji "Got a sister? Gotta fist her" Korekiyo edition
Kek. I like you, user.

Is Kodaka being forced to make more DR games? The ending seemed like he wanted to end it all so why doesn't he do it?

I want Shinguuji to fuck me while fantasizing that I am his sister

Motherfucking sisterfucker.

I want to humbly thank the god who did this

Thank you

kaibutsushidousha.tumblr.com/post/155870431154/korekiyo-shinguuji-free-time-event-2

>Kaede Akamatsu: …Shinguuji-kun, are you into incest?
>into incest
>into incest.

>spanishronpa
eughh

i want to bully pre brainwash korekiyo and make him cry while I suck him off

What are your prediction for most hated DV3 character (for both japan and west)?

I will be shocked if gains any traction in japan

in the west, korekiyo definitely

kek

Holy shit its even better than I imagined. That fucking buildup in the middle

Shinguuji "Incest? More like wincest!" Korekiyo

>west
Korekiyo, no doubt about it
>Japan
Ryoma or maybe Shirogane

The only good thing about V3

Ouma will probably be hated and loved the most. He already has the most fanart of the cast iirc pre release. I wonder how nips feel now.

/u/ is having a meltdown about this game

guess this means no yuri doujins

youtube.com/watch?v=xeGWeav1J0M

anyone have a pic of iruma's back? thank you

Well there is Himiko/Tenko but that's about it cause Maki has a man.

Fucking kek. Please post some reactions, user!

Ouma is definitely a character designed to be either loved or hated. He'll be polarizing in the way Komaeda is. Tumblr is already triggered over him.

post compilation when

The audio doesn't seem to be the best of quality.

I was just thinking, did Kiibo talk or even react in any way during the prologue?

I want Ouma to make Saihara fuck him.

I want Ouma to back him into a corner, kiss him and make him shudder as he tries to repress his latent bisexuality. I want him to nishishishi as he gets Saihara to push him down onto the bed, overcome with lust and self hatred. I want him to expertly bring him to the edge of orgasm over and over again with dick handling techniques that he used on every member of his gang, and laugh at his desperation for release. I want him to pretend to cry when Saihara enters him and then mock his concern when he stops. I want him to fake moaning and screaming, but only feel any pleasure when he sees the disgust and regret in Saihara's crying face. I want him to smirk at Saihara's orgasm, knowing that he felt so disgusted yet felt so good. I want him to feel ecstasy in knowing that Saihara's never going to forgive himself or forget this.

I want him to die laughing like a madman, remembering how much suffering he saw in Saihara when he made him fuck him.

>mfw ppl thought amami would be the komaeda when it was really ouma

>tfw /u/ is having better discussion about V3 than /drg/
kek

Miu is best girl

Nah, Ouma will be loved in the same way that Junko is loved. He's so psychopathic that it's gone to overboard and hilarious as a result. It's not the same as Komaeda, who has "justifications" in his actions and at least some empathy.

Because he's a greedy hackstard

Can someone try to get a rip of that wacky sounding music?

/r/ing Maki's panty please

It was in one of the previous threads I saw around 8-10 hours ago. I tried various keywords and archive but can't find it. I remember a black picture with a white triangle in the middle.

Aren't they just going on about how misogynist the game is?

Anyone know where I can listen to the credits music?

I don't know if western fandom will embrace him like that. Many will enjoy him for being entertaining, but many people on tumblr also hate characters like that and will cry about how they're abusive.

>Miu is Kaede's sister. They should make her the new protagonist, so we would have a parallel with Junko and Mukuro.
O i am laffin

Lol

user PLS

If that's so, then how do they pull that off without spoiling the ebin chapter 1 twist? Do you have to beat the game for that mode?

>I used to think DR was different. But you're right. It's just another shit power fantasy for male audience, just a little better written. I mean, just look how many female characters died in the series with no other purpose than to make drama to a male character: Sayaka, Peko, Chiaki, Kirigiri (fake, but same purpose), the teacher in the anime and now Kaede. They made some teasing with her and the new protagonist. I mean, every game aside from Despair Girls did the exact same thing. That's a shame. The series had potential to be great.

It does not. I think I can confidently guess that at some point during development this was going to be the survivors. It has the same amount of charas we'd usually get and a gender balance on top of that. Theres tons of signs pointing toward the game being heavily rewritten in stuff like magazines and what ended up in game

Yeah, in all the DR Games you have to beat the game before you can get to the "No Killing just FTE's" mode.

>why do characters die in a murder game

I don't know how anyone expected feminism from even the first DR game.

tyvm good sir

The same reason why Nasu keeps working on Fate and not in the Tsukihime remake OR FIRE GIRL, DON'T THINK I FORGOTTEN ABOUT IT

She says "are you a siscon" in japanese
Don't know what the translator was thinking

>shit power fantasy for male audience

who the fuck plays dangan ronpa to feel power

You'll come by and show me how thankful you are later, right?

I enjoy some yuri pairs, but /u/ is cancer

youtu.be/woKB4bbaD60?t=8776

>Ouma's cry

What kind of signs? Was it the stuff about it being a prison/gifted academy/ ect or was that just fake spoilers?

I mean, the meaning is not that different.

Honestly, I dislike both Komaeda and Junko, but somehow Ouma is such an amusing fucking nutcase that I can't help loving how off the rails he is. He's not even my damn character type. Hated him to begin with, and now I really wish he'd lived (especially with the end twist, I feel his character would've been affected the most by it).

do you have a timestamp for it

Sure, but it sounds a bit less tactless I guess

I had no idea /u/ was so woke.

it's a few seconds after the link

The first part. Hell lets look at how these survivors died ingame
>Tenko died by accident in the double murder and was developing
>Ouma was killed in the clusterfuck of 5. You wouldn't need to do that much rewriting if it was originally kaito who died here and killed by maki
>Kiibo dying only as a result of the twist
>Kaede is the only one who'd be odd so I dunno how it'd work for her
And then shuichi and yumeno are the same

youtu.be/g3hPNQpZPIA?t=5195

Any translatorfriends willing to translate/summarize the Junko/Ouma scene at 1:26:35-1:27, and the fake backstory Ouma's talking about from 1:03-1:06ish?

Nah, with tumblr these days they can't deal with a character who does bad things at all. They have become extremists even more-so in recent years. You need to be 100% clean to be accepted. They will likely love Kiibo though.

If Komaeda was to come out today they would be triggered nonstop.

>Tenko died by accident in the double murder and was developing
Did you completely forgot about Saionji?

>he doesn't feel power getting all these dumb kids killed

>If Komaeda was to come out today they would be triggered nonstop.
Nah, the "he's mentally ill, you are being ableist by disliking him" squad would be out in full force

Yeah I know but she died late in development too. Not that it would have been better to kill fuyuhiko of course

This scene right here was a stab in the heart. He pulled through and hoped everyone back into fighting against Danganronpa and he just gets taken like that.

Any translateanons willing to help tell me what he's saying though? ;_;

Exactly this. There's a huge backlash to Komaeda's popularity in the second wave of the fandom. They like to whine about characters being "problematic".

Are those white side-ties? That's not lewd at all. How can Maki assassinate my heart with such pure panties?

youtube.com/watch?v=IHui4WG7RmE
>Ouma will never choke on your dick
Why even live?

I know it's all a joke but why did the fucking faces/viewers have to be so retarded

Do we get to play as Kaede? In prison or bonus mode?

Hes pretty much saying that he believes in their hope to shine through and that it exists in even the outside world. He saved them in the final trial even before his final sacrifice,

Can't control myself anymore

Everyone scream his name

Sorry I can't fight until the end.
Your decisions aren't wrong.
The world that enjoys this killing game is wrong.
Therefore, through me, please change the world.

Not necessarily in that order. I just open the pic and typed translation from memory.

>bonus mode?
I thought you could play as any character as long as you unlocked them first.

Can they just no like play a Yuri Vn ? Mangagame have lots.

also How is Jess reacting to the game ?

Explain Ouma's motivations to me in chapter 5.

He's tricked them all into thinking the world got ruined, made them all think he's the mastermind and fully committed to bringing the despair train to the station.

But even before he starts bleeding out from Maki's arrow/being poisoned and maybe gaining back his real memories, he fake drinks the antidote and gives it to Kaito, being on board with a plan to save Maki. At that point, his life wasn't in danger.

What was he planning to do? What's the deal with those bombs? Was Ouma's plan to create an impossible to solve murder and kill them all originally?

does prison mode have those date events like in the other modes

Board game you can play as anyone

In prison mode is Saihara

>I mean, really, they left alive the self insert and the two most popular girls with the otaku fanbase. Really?

>Shinguuji-kun, are you into incest?
>S-sorry-! I didn’t mean it in a bad way.

Kaede is an open minded girl

Hasn't posted an update for the end of chapter 1 yet.

>what's the deal with those bombs

It's Miu's Electron bombs, they can reverse time back 30 seconds

Someone show them this board, everyone hated Saihara and most don't self-insert on him.

You are still going to have way more people complaining and whining about an antagonistic character doing antagonistic shit than you would have years ago.

......... who came up with this shit?

The bombs are EMP that lasts for 2 hours.

You know. I know you kidding but I would actually really enjoy playing as Ouma,hope bot,and Gonta.

Imperial Cross Sword ost when?

Still no Climax Logic rip...

>They are fake

Uhh duh? They are fictional. Why is everyone assblasted about this?

For every one post like that, there's seven more reminders that this character is problematic and "fiction is reality".